Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Breeder (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ryne blushed. "G-g-g-good morning, master." He replied. He looked down to his belly and rubbed it.
Chloe smiled " morning slave..." She giggled and rubbed his stomach
Ryne moaned quietly. "Is there anything I can do for you, master?" He asked as he was being turned on from his belly being rubbed.
Chloe shook her head " later slave let me rub your belly" she smiled and sang a song to her children in a foreign language
Ryne smiled as his belly was being rubbed. He started to rub his belly too. "How big do you think I'll get? I'm already so big." He asked.
" I've seen others gain 50-70 pounds just from their belly you will grow as large as the children need" Chloe smirked
Ryne nodded as he rubbed his belly. Suddenly, a loud rumble came from him. He blushed in embarrassment. "Master Chloe, could I get something to eat?" He asked politely.
Chloe smiled snapping her fingers and whispering a spell a plate of food flew into the room hovering above Ryne
Ryne looked at the food. He took some of the food and took a bite. He started to eat frivolously. "This is delicious! What is it?" He asked as he continued to eat.
" it's created to make you think whatever your eating is whatever you crave it's made for pregnancys "
"It makes me think? Then what am I actually eating?" He asked as his heart rate increased and the babies moved around.
" a mix of things if I tell you it will ruin the food"
Ryne nodded as he finished his meal. "Thank you, master. Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked, rubbing his large belly.
Chloe shook her head " no just rest for now I'll help you to your room i have business to attend too"
Ryne nodded as he turned to his side and rested with his belly on the bed.
Chloe left the room to worship the demon gods and talk to them
Ryne woke up a few hours later and rubbed his belly. During the that time, his belly grew to a large size. His belly looked large, the size with ten full term babies.
Chloe walked in " the demon lords are pleased with your pregnancy you will give birth in a few days and you will have 6 "
Ryne's eyes opened up in shock. "But I thought I was giving birth to 3? Will it hurt?!" He asked frantically.
" 3 didn't please the demon gods I must please them" Chloe stated "some will be painful some will be very pleasureful...I would pray to the demon gods if I were you.." Chloe smirked
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7