Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Last Alien King (Closed Rp with MpregMaster9)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The alien king, the las rod his species landed on earth in the backyard of an individual chosen to be his carrier. The king, who goes by the earth name Alex was desperate to repopulate his species.
Ryne was a s young and fit man. He was 5 ft, had bright blonde hair and blue eyes. He slept peacefully on his couch, unaware of the visitor who landed.
Alex entered the house quietly careful not to disturb any humans an found his carrier-to-be lying on the couch. He sat and waited observing for a while, judging to see if the man would make a good pregnant vessel, and once he was satisfied, gently shook these awake. "Greetings human," he said softly.
Ryne gently woke up at the sound of Alex. He looked to him and immediately jumped in surprise. "Who are you and how did you get in here?!" He asked.
"I'm an alien king," Alex said, "and I need your help." He said placing a hand on Ryne's shoulder. He found being in human form to be much easier. "You see I'm the last of my kind and I need someone to carry my young and help repopulate my species, and I here on Earth men are the best choices for that."
Ryne studied the features of Alex. "But men can't get pregnant. Even if I could, why should I do it?" He asked.
"They can due to our different species." Alex spoke, "and you should do it to save my race. Please I am begging you."
Ryne looked at Alex and nodded. "Okay. How long will I be pregnant? What will I be giving birth?" He said before blushing. "How do I get pregnant?"
Alex thought then calmly spoke. "We will impregnate you through what you humans call sex. You will be pregnant for about a month or two and will give birth naturally to my live young. Who will grow for a few days and be fit to survive on their own freeing you up to get pregnant again, with a larger amount."
Ryne blushed and mumbled incoherently. "I've never had sex before. I don't know if I can do it." He stated.
"It's easy, I'll help you," Alex reassured Ryne, "it will be fine. Do you agree to help save my race?"
Ryne thought for a moment and stared deep into Alex's eyes. "Okay. I'll do it." He said as he pulled his pants down and showed Alex his large ass. "Please be gentle." He stated as he prepared himself.
"Don't worry Ryne, I'll be careful," Alex says as he takes off his pants and inserts his hard cock into Ryne's large ass and starts thrusting. "It should only take one try to get you pregnant"
Ryne moaned in pleasure as Alex pumped into him. He digs his nails into Alex's shoulders as he felt incredible pleasure. "Please! Give me your seed!" He asked.
Alex thrust a few more times and moaned loudly, "Here it comes," and soon Alex begins pumping Ryne full of so much pent up alien seed hoping it soon makes babies form.
Ryne moaned as his belly started to grow. His belly started to grow to the size of a full term pregnancy. He continued to moan in pleasure as he looked to his growing belly. Ryne's belly finally stopped growing when it reached the six months pregnant with large twins mark. Ryne panted heavily as he started to fall asleep.
Alex felt exhausted and rubbed Ryne's belly lovingly afterwards knowing they succeeded. "Soon you will be growing with my young," he whispered as he too fell asleep.
Ryne cuddled next to Alex and fell asleep. The next morning, Ryne groaned as he felt something in his stomach. He opened his eyes and saw his belly had grown large. His belly was the size of full term with quintuplets.
"Oh my Ryne, you've grow very large. You must be filled with many, we'll find that out soon." Alex said as he cuddled against Ryne's huge belly.
Ryne moaned as Alex cuddled his belly. He felt turned on as his belly was touched. "How are we going to check? I can't go out looking like this." He stated as he stifled a moan of pleasure.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6