Mpreg Central

Full Version: RuPaul's Drag Race season 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Episode 10 of Season 4 is called DILFs.

Essentially the queens are all assigned a butch masculine guy to be dressed in drag, but RuPaul puts a spin on the contest--they all are pregnant.

I will say that most of it was in drag, so it didnt do much for me, but maybe you guys would be into it.

There were some hot dads though.
(11-19-2013, 09:05 AM)BUDDY Wrote: [ -> ]Episode 10 of Season 4 is called DILFs.

Essentially the queens are all assigned a butch masculine guy to be dressed in drag, but RuPaul puts a spin on the contest--they all are pregnant.

I will say that most of it was in drag, so it didnt do much for me, but maybe you guys would be into it.

Do you have a link?
(07-09-2015, 04:31 AM)GumiBare Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2013, 09:05 AM)BUDDY Wrote: [ -> ]Episode 10 of Season 4 is called DILFs.

Do you have a link?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vi39ZRgWsBI

Not sure if it's the full episode, though