Mpreg Central

Full Version: The War Bride (Closed with Okamiryun)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Name: Jiro

Appearance: 7th tall, muscular, pale skin, icy blue-grey eyes, black short cropped hair. His scales are green-blue with touches of silver.

Personality: He is strong, a powerful warrior, smart, quiet, serious, demands respect from everyone. He is very strict with his soldiers and himself. But can be generous when the mood strikes him. He is well trained in hand to hand combat and weapons.

Bio: He was raised to be a strict and powerful warrior. He rarely smiles and always wants to find a way to become stronger and gain more power. His hobbies includes going over battle plans, training, mediating, fencing, sparing and reading military books.
Name: Raiso

Appearance: 6 ft exact his long hair is black and frames his slightly feminine face. His skin is tan from long days outside. His blue-violet eyes are kind and gentle. He is scrawny but healthy.

Personality: he is kind gentle smart and quiet. he prefers the company of animals and has a way with them but when necessary he will be strict. He has hidden strength that he only uses in emergencies.

Bio: he lives at the edge of a farming village and has his own horse ranch with some of the finest and bravest horses. His parents died in a fire when he was 10 by another warlord he only survived because he was with the horses. His barn also is used as a animal shelter. He reads in his spare time.
Jiro looked at the small from the top of the hill from the outskirts of village. He intended to take over. He stood straight and tall proudly. As his men stood quietly behind him waiting for his orders. He was scanning the area as a few of his men. Slipped into the village to block off any escape and see if would be worth any value to him. He was deep in thought. When one of his men alerted him shaking him from his thoughts. "Sir, we have returned with our report of the village. They have healthy farming lands and livestock.". Jiro listened closely and nodded quietly. As he listened to the report. "Good, wait for my signal and get your men into position. This village would benefit us with it's soil and live stock for trading." He watched his men took his general's orders and prepared for the attack.
Raiso try's to keep his horses calm something bad was going to happen he could feel it but he can't tell what at night he would sleep in the barn so if something did attack the horses he can at least try to protect his only comrads. Currently he was feeding a young kitten that had lost its family to some wolves that attacked last week
Jiro's men surrounded the village and fired off a signal into the sky. Jiro saw the flame and gave the order to attack and seize what goods they could find. He charged into the village leading his men into the village. He held his sword out ready to cut down any male foolish enough to fight him or resist their invasion. Jiro may have been a war lord and a powerful one a that. But he had had a healthy respect for life and was honorable. He refused to kill unless necessary. He would never harm a child or a female. But any male considered an adult who defied was punished.
Raiso sees the signal and puts the kitten into its basket and grabs his pitchfork gaurding the barn he didn't care what they did to him but he won't let them hurt his freinds if he can help it. He watches the creatures attack other places by he knew the family's would send their kids to his barn where they can hide and he would let them. He likes the children as much as he likes the animals in his barn
Jiro wandered the village hunting down treasures along with his men. Before he was distracted by a adult sending their children towards the outskirts of the village towards a barn. Curious about the location he slipped away from his men. To seek out what treasures may lie among barn. He followed the children in the shadows quietly and quickly. He could smell the livestock in the barn along with a male among them.
Raiso can't help but feel worried for the kids as more came to hide in his barn. He watches out for the attackers. Clinging to the pitchfork as sweat starts to form on his brow as the horses start to neigh in fear.
Jiro smirked at the sight of the pitchfork. But noticed the one holding it. He studied the male closely from the shadows and noticed his feminine like features and bravery to protect the children hiding in the barn. And how he comforted them. Secretly he wanted a child of his own. But couldn't stand the company of a female in his bed. He thought for a moment as he studied the other male more closely and noted his slender hips. He would be able to give a beautiful child. One that he could raise to be fine and strong war lord. With his strength and the male's looks their child would be the envy of everyone. He started to quickly form a plan to take the male by force if he had too. Along with the healthy and strong horses in the barn.
Raiso blinks at a kid that walks out "Raiso "will we be ok?" Raiso nods and kneels by the kid "I'm gonna protect you all as much as I can no matter the cost ok" the kid nods and hurrys back in Raiso stands back up and is even more determined then ever to defend his barn
Jiro finally decided on his plan and came into the clearing in front of the barn. "I demand to speak to the one who owns this barn and it's horses." He stated bluntly in a clear and serious tone. "The children will not be harmed. If you don't resist that is." He stood up straight and waited for the male to answer him.
Raiso puts his pitchfork down to show he is following the orders "I own the barn are you the leader of this army?" He decides to stand straight and tall. Even if he feels scared "what do you want with me?"
Jiro put his sword away to show his intentions were honorable. "Yes I am. I intend to take you as my bride. And your horses as well. They are a fine breed." Jiro said in his smooth tone. He could smell the male's fear. But had to respect him for his bravery and obedience to orders.
Raiso stutters in shock "a-and in return for compliance what do I get?" He can't figure out why this amazing creature would want him of all people. He looks at the nagas face looking for any deception "h-how do I know this isn't a trick"
"The village shall be spared and the children without parents from the attack. Shall be brought along with you to my castle to be raised by me personally." He said calmly as he kept his face serious and emotionless. "You have my word. I may be a warlord but I am a creature of honor. As you can see I haven't harmed the children during the attack along with my men as well".
Raiso looks down "I-I'm yours then along with my horses" he trembles in fear but he saved the kids from any more torcher at the least, right? "What shall I do for you then?"
He moved closer to the male and tipped his face up towards his own to look into his eyes. "First you shall give me your name. Next, you shall gather your horses and the children without parents along with that kitten in your barn. To brought along back to my castle. I shall tell you of your other duties. When we arrive to my home. I shall return for you, the horses and children in one hour's time." He said. Before he turned to set off a signal calling his men off the attack on the village and to summon them to his side for a new set of orders.
He bites his lower lip as he looks at the nagas face. He carefully listens to the list of orders given to him by the amazing creature. He watches the naga call his troops then leave. Once he leaves Raiso lets the kids out of the barn "find your parents if you can if not come back here ok I got us a safe place to live." He gathers what little he has two pairs of clothing 5books and 1gold 12 shillings and 78 copper pieces. The rest of the money had gone to his horses feed yesterday. He gathers all of his horses there is 32 of them 3 of them are still young. the kitten is the last thing he picks up as the newly orphaned kids gather. He carefully tells them what he knows. As he gets them on his best trained horses for travel.
Jiro gathered his men and sent them ahead to the castle to make preparations for the wedding and their newly adopted children. He went back to the barn and met the male back at the barn. He was surrounded by five children. Three boys and a pair of twin girls all of them were young. He looked at them with a strange gentle look in his eyes that his face refused to show. "Greetings little ones, I am Jiro. You may address me as father. Please make sure the children are warm along with my new bride to be." He told his men and gave them strict orders for the care of the children. His men nodded and bowed to him as they helped the children onto the horses and wrapped them up in warmed fur pelts. Jiro saw to their care personally. Before they all left together. He stayed by the handsome male's side as he rode one of his own horses. He held the kitten in it's basket for him.
Raiso can't help but be surprised at how nice the warlord was being "I-I'm Raiso you left before I could tell you my name." He glances at the naga as they go. He couldn't help but be emberessd by the lack of stuff he has. The horses are uneasy about the naga but they trust Raiso and keep going. The kitten purrs in its basket having a good dream
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12