Mpreg Central

Full Version: The birth stop- A reststop on the highway for pregnant people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
(08-29-2014, 11:23 PM)MaleFemalePregnancyLover Wrote: [ -> ]* I come in* are you sure your ok? your as white as gohst

I'm fine, thanks. *said Jeremy, holding his tears* I just had a nightmare.
Do you need anything ?
(08-30-2014, 06:59 PM)MaleFemalePregnancyLover Wrote: [ -> ]Do you need anything ?

*Jeremy looks at Rob, then, he decides to tell him the truth* Well, Rob... Actually, I have something to tell you. The thing is, I don't know if you are going to let me stay here, after I tell you about my dark past. Do you want to hear me? I mean, you doesn't need to, but it will be very important to me if you can.
sure if your willing to share we all have a past trust me
(09-02-2014, 09:06 PM)MaleFemalePregnancyLover Wrote: [ -> ]sure if your willing to share we all have a past trust me

*Jeremy rubs his belly, looking nervous*Well, first of all, I have to ask: Do you believe in magic? Well, after what I will tell you, you will believe. Well ... That's weird, but ... I'm not a human, ok? I'm a star. Yes, a star. For years I lived in the sky, and I never did anything, cause stars can only watch, unless they fall, and that's what happened to me. One day I was standing and watching the earth, when I felt something hit me really hard, and then I was falling very, very fast. Then I fell down and fainted. When I woke up, I realized what had happened, and start looking for a place to stay, but ... Well, the stars glow when they're happy, and we are naturally happy, so people could see me shining. And the fact is: Our hearts are very rare and full of magic. they can cure any disease, they can bring happiness, luck, and even love, if the person who has it desire, and the star does not need to die for this, just share the glow of his heart. But there is a power that is most coveted. Our hearts can bring immortality and youth to any man or woman who devour it. Just one bite, and the person who eats it will become immortal and forever young. But for that you need to rip the heart out of the star, and then he will die. I will not tell you everything that I went through, but at one point I found a man. He told me he wanted to be my friend to know me better, and he would help me get back to the sky. But actually, he just wanted my heart. And not only that ... he wanted two hearts. We starindependent of our gender, can get pregnant, and he knew it. Then he raped me, and I got pregnant. The plan was to keep me prisoner until my child was born and then eat my heart, and save another heart to his wife. But I was lucky because his wife was a very kind girl, and saved me at the first chance she had. But then, I was already three months pregnant with triplets. I wandered the world, searching for a safe place, but could not find anywhere. I had to prostitute myself, I regret it, but it was necessary to save my babies. I did not want to, but if I did, would starve, and my kids too. After many months, I managed to gather enough money to come here. *Jeremy dried his tears* But, the thing is: That horrible man is looking for me. I'm so afraid... What if he find me?
wow he won't find you your safe her ok I promise
(09-04-2014, 07:15 PM)MaleFemalePregnancyLover Wrote: [ -> ]wow he won't find you your safe her ok I promise

"Thanks a lot." said Jeremy. "I feel way better now" Then he moaned and held his belly. "Oh, gosh. that hurts" and then he felt water dripping down his legs. His water had broken
Name: Sway
How far along: due any day
additional information: ran away from family
I waddle in shaking the snow off my coat. "Hi everyone" I say with a smile
(12-11-2014, 11:16 PM)ysap Wrote: [ -> ]Name: Sway

"Hi" Jeremy says, feeling the contractions becoming stronger.
(12-14-2014, 05:30 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]

"Hey are you ok?"
(12-22-2014, 10:09 AM)ysap Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2014, 05:30 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]

"Hey are you ok?"

Jeremy looks at Sway "I don't think so, buddy. My babies... They are coming now." He says and try not to scream when he felt another contraction hitting him
"Oh gosh! Ok why don't you lie back and rest for a bit"
Name: Kieran
How far along in Pregnancy: Due with triplets
Additional Info: Abandoned by the father

"Hi everyone," Kieran waddled into the room, seeing Jeremy lying in labour, and Sway next to him. "Hey, are you guys okay?"
(12-28-2014, 12:20 AM)calder_archer Wrote: [ -> ]Name: Kieran
How far along in Pregnancy: Due with triplets
Additional Info: Abandoned by the father

"Hi everyone," Kieran waddled into the room, seeing Jeremy lying in labour, and Sway next to him. "Hey, are you guys okay?"

I think he's in labour
"Oh god," Kieran gasped. "Hey, mate, do you want some help?" He asked Jeremy.
(12-28-2014, 12:53 AM)calder_archer Wrote: [ -> ]"Oh god," Kieran gasped. "Hey, mate, do you want some help?" He asked Jeremy.

"Yes... Please, can you help me?" Jeremy said as he felt another contraction. 
Kieran waddled over to the labouring man. "What can I do for you?"
(12-28-2014, 07:12 PM)calder_archer Wrote: [ -> ]Kieran waddled over to the labouring man. "What can I do for you?"

"I don't know what to do. This is my first birth." Jeremy said, nervous
(12-29-2014, 05:19 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]"I don't know what to do. This is my first birth." Jeremy said, nervous
Jay quickly let the instincts of his experience take over, standing at Jeremy's feet. "Hey, I know what to do. I've done this loads of times, helped with many births. You just have to trust me, Jeremy. You need to keep your legs spread, and I'll check to see if you can push yet."
What should I do?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30