Mpreg Central

Full Version: Giving birth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, this is my very first posting.
I am curious if anyone can provide me with information on birth simulation?
I am primarily interested in birthing a doll or multiple eggs, but in a safe way.
What is the best doll to use, and where may I purchase one?
What kinds if eggs are the best to use?
I appreciate any advice!
I never experienced with eggs but I worked as a cook and eggs are easy to break so if u try to push they will be broken inside your anus.......better try with a small ball or a barbie doll head to start

curiouscharese

(01-10-2014, 04:50 PM)mommymel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, this is my very first posting.
I am curious if anyone can provide me with information on birth simulation?
I am primarily interested in birthing a doll or multiple eggs, but in a safe way.
What is the best doll to use, and where may I purchase one?
What kinds if eggs are the best to use?
I appreciate any advice!

http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=1848
I've done golf balls...they are textured but don't hurt and it makes it harder for them to accidentally get stuck.

Sugar Kitten =^_^=

Search for silicon baby on google, they are very realistic and soft however a bit of investment. (But the plus side is you can use it for preg simulation and birth!) I want to get one someday.
If you get those smaller plastic Easter eggs, that might work... Potentially, you could even put several of them 'up there', and try birthing them...

A word of caution, though:
I once got one of the extra-large size Easter eggs stuck up there for about a day.... It was BAD.
have u tried inflatable dildos? though wombs are made to expand, its good to practice with a dildo to warm it up, it feels way better :)