Mpreg Central

Full Version: When aliens invade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
This rp was made by me and Missingyou.

In space, the alien population was suffering to the point of extinction, until they realized that human adult males are capable of having multiple alien offspring at a time. Also, aliens are shown to get pregnant after impregnanting a human. They quickly arrive on Earth to find a human male to impregnante and save the alien race.

Name: Eliot
Role: Human
# of babies: not yet pregnant, but will have 7 when impregnanted.

It was almost ten o'clock, and Eliot was getting ready for bed. He gets in a white t-shirt and blue briefs, and lays in bed. He is having trouble falling asleep, feeling watched.
Name: Jerrick
Role: Alien

Jerrick had broken away from his group. They had landed on Earth hours before and he had immediately laid his eyes on a curious boy. Jerrick followed the boy home and is now watching him through the window of his bedroom
Eliot is more calm. Eventually, he drifts into a sound sleep.
Jerrick watches the boy for a while then climb into his room after he is asleep. He leans over the boy and presses a button. They are transported to the ship Jerrick and his comrades came to Earth in. Jerrick lays the young boy on his bed.
Soon after Eliot wakes up. He notices hes somewhere unfamiliar and sees the strange looking alien. "Huh?" Eliot was confused. "Whats happening?"
"I am Jerrick and you are on my ship" Jerrick says smiling at the young boy
Eliot is creeped out. "Um, hi Jerrick" He's nervous "Why did you take me?"
"I have brought you here to be my prisoner of sorts. You will do me a great service" Jerrick says

(is this ok?)
(Yes)
Eliot gets terrified from that answer "Beg pardon?" He began to fear whatever the alien was talking about.
"you will carry my children" Jerrick says walking towards the young man
The young virgin boy stepped back a little, completley terrified. "Wh-what!?"
"You are going to carry and give birth to my children and there is no need to be afraid" Jerrick says continuing to walk towards the boy.
Eliot's back hits the wall, nowhere to run now. "You want to me carry your children?" Eliot is unsure what to think.
"yes I do." Jerrick says closing the distance between them
Eliot's fear is inevetible. He isnt sure what to do. He waits to see what the alien does next.
Jerrick takes the young boys hand and pulls him close
Eliot's lip quivers. "Is this gonna hurt?"
Eliot wonders if he should make a run for it.
"maybe a little bit" Jerrick moves the young boy to the bed and takes of his clothes
Eliot is very scared, his naked, virgin body shivering.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13