Mpreg Central

Full Version: Alien Breeder (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Name: Ryne
Description: Caucasian, blue eyes, brown blonde hair, slim and small figure, birthing hips

Ryne walked home from another boring day at the library. Other than thinking about his fantasy of being pregnant, nothing truly exciting happened. He wished something could change his life, to make it more exciting.
Name:Silcon
Discription: draconic humanoid with large silver and blue wings. His tail is long and smooth. He has dull spikes from the top of his scaly head to the base of his tail. His eyes are a deep violet that flash red when angered.

Silcon watches his chosen target from his ship. The last war had let him finaly prove himself worthy of the rank captain and even more important the right to mate. He chose earth to test a theory of his. The reason humans had myths of dragons was his kind had been there takeing the humans as mates. If his theory works out it could help him climb the ranks even more.
Ryne sighed as he unlocked the door to his small and run down apartment. "Back home, in my crappy apartment. Nothing can get better than this." He said to himself.
Silcon smirks "soon very soon my little human male you won't be there anymore." He orders the ship to open the hatch he wants to fly down by his own wing power and it would waste a few more minuets
Ryne yawned as he entered his small bed. He started to fall asleep, whispering as he did. "I wish my life was exciting and all my fantasies could come true."
Silcon opens the window and steps in the little apartment hardly had any room for him. He snorts and walks to rynes bedroom quickly locating the blond male. He watches the smaller male for a moment
Ryne slept peacefully in his bed, blissfully unaware of the intruder in his room.
He smirks and has the ship teleport them up. Once in the safety of his ship he uses his tail to remove the blondes clothes. He removed his own but he wasn't aroused enough yet for any notable diffreances. The scaly captain watches his to be mate debating on taking him while he is asleep or not.
Ryne mumbled in his sleep as he felt a chill. He slowly awoke and immediately backed away from Silcon. "What the hell?! Who are you?! Where am I?!" He asked frantically.
Silcon "I'm Silcon commander of this ship. We are heading to the planet Ryisun my home world." He sighed oh of course questions what mating didn't have them. Well sence his breeder was up might as well answer them
Ryne stated at the strange but handsome creature before him. "A-what do you want with me Silcon?" He asked.
Silcon "to breed with you and see if you can carry my children" he steps closer to the male.
Ryne gasped in the thought of having babies. "But I can't have babies. I'm a male." He said.
He smirks "yet in some of your dragon myths the males could give birth. So maybe you can if paired with a dragon"
Ryne blushed at the thought of the dragon being his mate. "Can you really make me pregnant?" He asked as he moved closer.
He smiles "I can try its just a theory but its your best and probably only shot of getting what you want"
Ryne nodded. "Can you tell me about the pregnancy? How long it is and what are the symptoms?" He asked.
Silcon "normaly it takes us a week and it will incurre mood swings morning sickeness and being very horny. Is that enough info?"
Ryne nodded in response. "Am I giving birth to a live baby? Or an egg?" He asked carefully.
He flicks his tail in irritation. "We have eggs but you might have live birth" Silcon understands that his mate would have questions but these questions where just making him more horny.
Pages: 1 2 3 4