Mpreg Central

Full Version: BUTT PREGNANCY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was browsing for some old Saturday Night Live clips and found this old one. Immediately I knew I had to share it here! I can't seem to figure out how to embed NBC video, but it's about Amy Pohler's character getting pregnant in her butt instead of her abdomen. http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/v...ncy/27104/
It gives new meaning to Baby got back. LOL!!
I want to say I actually read an mpreg story with butt pregnancy in it a long time ago, and I know I read a "breast" pregnancy one once too. Too bad there's not more of it; seems like it would be pretty cool. I'd read it =)
I just found this entirely hilarious!!!
(04-09-2012, 08:11 PM)Kilix Wrote: [ -> ]I want to say I actually read an mpreg story with butt pregnancy in it a long time ago, and I know I read a "breast" pregnancy one once too. Too bad there's not more of it; seems like it would be pretty cool. I'd read it =)

I remember that one.

MpregBoyX

(04-09-2012, 08:11 PM)Kilix Wrote: [ -> ]I want to say I actually read an mpreg story with butt pregnancy in it a long time ago, and I know I read a "breast" pregnancy one once too. Too bad there's not more of it; seems like it would be pretty cool. I'd read it =)

I know what ya mean. I like the idea of elsewhere but the belly for child bearing. Now if people were interested in RPing this type of thing. I'd be interested.
I've done a few breast pregnancy RP's but that was a long time ago with a very unique partner.
I've had this idea myself. Surprised it was on TV at all.
"I'm used to this position": Best part!