Mpreg Central

Full Version: The King is Pregnant (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"Hear ye, hear ye! I, the Duke of this palace, is here to inform citizens of the expectant child of the kingdom! The king has become pregnant alongside the queen, and will deliver in approximately 5 months!"

The queen is pregnant, but the king has become pregnant as well! You play the king.

Form

Name:

My character

Name: Queen Arielle
Months pregnant: 7
Number of babies: 2
Name: King Jensen
Months pregnant: 4?
Number of babies:3
( hope that's okay :) )
(It's fine :) do you want to start?)
(Do you mind if I play a royal servant and caretaker of the King and Queen? Also, are there any rules I would need to follow in terms of narration or whatever?)
(A royal caretaker sounds good :) as for narration, no serious god-modding and preferably 4+ sentences a post)
(Okay. Do you mind if I narrate in first person? That's what I was getting at when I was asking about narration.)
(Ohh, yes, first person narrstive is fine. That's what I'm doing as well, haha)
King Jensen has black short hair and bright green eyes. He is 6 feet and muscular as he like to train with his knights. He stopped training months ago though as he found out he was expecting and triplets. He has a nice rounded stomach. King Jensen is generous and reasonable but can be stern and if you betray him or his kingdom he will give you a harsh punishment. Queen Arielle, his wife was the love of his life and he was so happy she was pregnant as well and got to enjoy the experience with him.
Jensen woke up and yawned his stomach upset he ran to the bathroom to vomit. He loved everything about pregnancy everything but morning sickness.
(Okay then, thank you.)

I was making my way towards the throne room where the king and queen, who both happened to be pregnant, were waiting. They appointed me as their royal caretaker while they were both currently expecting, and it was an honor to do so. I calmly but quickly reached my destination, bowing to the two parents-to-be after reaching their thrones. "Good morning, your royal highnesses." I said in greeting.
Queen Arielle has golden blonde ringlets and pale green eyes. She stands short, at 5'2", and is very curvy, with and without child. She spends a lot of her time crafting, but has taken it easy and appointed a caretaker.
--
I woke up when my husband did, as he shot off to go throw up. Thankfully, in my third trimester, I no longer dealt with the agony ofnoregnsncy vomiting. I hoisted myself up in bed and cradled my belly lovingly, feeling the kicks of my two boys. Princes, and absolutely amazing ones at that.

"Good morning. Please, you have done so much for us. You may call me Queen Arielle. My husband, I am not sure, but you have been good to us both."
Jensen walked out wiping off his mouth and yawning. He looked a bit pale and looked tired as his back had bothered him last night and he didn't sleep well. He smiled at the caretaker as he crawled in bed with his wife.
" call me king Jensen thank you for everything you have done" Jensen said with a smile and rubbed his wife's belly to feel his sons kick. He didn't know what he was having yet but he was hoping for at least one girl.
I smile at Jensen and returned the belly pat. He would b catching up to my size very quickly, and I was almost 8 months along! "Oh royal caretaker, would you mind bringing us some fruit and scrambled eggs?"
"I will be more than happy to. Any particular fruit in mind, or would you like multiple fruit in general?" I asked as I waited for a response. I had been the royal caretaker of the king and queen since they both became pregnant, and it was my job to make sure their requests were fulfilled. I had to admit, though, that the queen still looked really good despite having such a big pregnant belly, though I tried not to dwell on that too much due to the King could very well end up get me fired from my position.
Jensen pulled his wife close and wrapped his arms around her kissing her head " I'll have some watermelon and cantaloupe please" Jensen asked. Jensen looked his wife over, she was just so beautiful. " Arielle sweetheart should we think of names for our boys?" Jensen asked rubbing her stomach
"Watermelon and canteloupe is good for me as well," I grinned, turning to Jensen as he rubbed my stomach. I took a deep breath and put my hand on my belly as well. "Sure. Would you like to pitch names first? They will be extremely handsome, as will our other three." They kicked extremely hard for the king, of course, for he was their father.
Jensen smiled " how about James ? Ezra or hunter? Or Jake or Uriah?" Jensen asked as had been thinking of names for awhile. He smiled wide as he felt his 2 boys kicking " they will both be very good strong princes and one will be heir and king one day" Jensen said and kissed his wife deeply. He then placed her hand on his stomach as the triplets kicked around " they love when you talk they only seem to kick when your around" Jensen stated

"I adore the names James and Hunter. 'Here ye, here ye, the kingdom has introduced two new princes to be heir of the throne. Prince Hunter, and Prince James,'" I said, mimicking the royal announcers. I felt his bloated stomach as the triplets thrashed about. I kissed him back. "That's so sweet," I said, leaning down and kissing the kids.
Jensen chuckled as his wife mimicked the announcers "your very good at that" Jensen teased. He rubbed his wife's stomach loving to feel his sons kick. Jensen soon got up and ran to the bathroom to vomit. He spent a long time in there as he felt dizzy and just layed on the floor he fell asleep. When he woke he had a bad pain in his side " Arielle!" He called worried there was something wrong with the triplets.
I waddled over as quickly as I could. "Are you okay, dear?!" I asked loudly, fearing for him and our babies.
Jensen looked at his wife as he held his side " something's wrong get the doctor" Jensen said worried for the babies. He tried not to scream as the pain was bad. He rolled on his side and vomited again actually shaking from the pain.
Pages: 1 2