Mpreg Central

Full Version: Mpreg central: Eharmony version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So the idea is, if you could, would you attempt dating people you meet on these crazy forums?

For those interested in tossing the idea up into the air :3 Post their ideas here. The idea is, if you could, would you attempt dating people whom are into this sort of thing?

Pregnant cypher

(04-04-2012, 01:07 AM)BaronVonCroydlypants Wrote: [ -> ]So the idea is, if you could, would you attempt dating people you meet on these crazy forums?

For those interested in tossing the idea up into the air :3 Post their ideas here. The idea is, if you could, would you attempt dating people whom are into this sort of thing?

Yes def would!
Sounds reasonable. One would be starting with an interesting kink in common with the other.
Sounds very intresting, i definately would
I would date someone interested in mpreg, I mean it doesnt matter to me wither it would be a guy or a girl.
WELL THEN! Start getting to know your forum mates! Then pop the date question! ALL OF YOU! ALLLLL OF YOU!
i would date a girl into mpreg on here
(04-11-2012, 04:22 PM)2growlife Wrote: [ -> ]i would date a girl into mpreg on here

This particular subsection is also for the reverse. Or rather, the goal is to get forum members into the idea of dating other forum members. :3 basically its a personals ad.
i would definetly date a girl who was into mpreg...hands down

Sugar Kitten =^_^=

I do already! But otherwise I would ^_^
I think that the question was a rhetorical one, HappyBump, not an actual call for information...

But if you guys are going to actually start doing this, just let me set a ground rule or two: no personal or sensitive information. You never know who will see it and run with it. Just be careful and be a little bit reluctant. If you do want to exchange personal info like phone numbers, addresses, or even just real names, please do it via PM so that it isn't out there for everyone with Google to see.

If we see any information of this kind in a thread, it will be deleted. This is for your protection.

And also, please keep in mind that we are not actually a dating website.
Yeah I would date either a guy or a girl that is into mpreg.
heck yea, guy or girl into mpreg is fine by me ;)
Ahh, nope, if I were single, I'm guaranteed to be a lesbian with a very specific person until I got my sex change. ;)
If i found someone on here i liked in that sence or something like it i would think.it would be awesome that they where into itk like me. But not be the general basis of the relationship but something fun we could both enjoy. ;)
Eh, judging by the location thread, I dunno if I can afford the gas to date someone else into mpreg.
Shoot, I don't know about dating just yet, as I would love nothing more than to simply meet any one of you epic people in the first place!
I'd definitely be into chatting with a guy into mpreg and then work up to things.
I'm currently dating a girl who is into mpreg, and fpreg, herself. We have been going out for more than two years! I couldn't be happier!
I have met open-minded transwomen and transmen on okcupid who were intrigued or even turned on by my mpreg fantasies.
Pages: 1 2