Mpreg Central

Full Version: knocking up a dom and sun (Closed withFweepFwopFwoop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A rp with a dom/sub who both gets knocked up
Toby sat on his sofa, clad in his finest leather corset, a black lace thong, out of which his penis was almost bursting, and leather boots up to his knees. He was holding a riding crop in his hand as he looked up at the clock. He'd told his date where he kept his spare key. All he had to do now was wait.
I knock on the door
"It's open." Toby called. He adjusted his thong and stood up to grab some drinks from his bar.
I open the door and walk in. "Toby?"
"That's me. Come in, come in." Toby poured two glasses of vodka and walked toward his new friend. "Welcome to my humble home. How about a couple of drinks to break the ice? Something nice and strong."
"I don't drink"
"More for me then." Toby chuckled. "Agh, I'm sorry, I can't remember your name. I'm terrible with names, I swear."
"im james"
"James, right." Toby quickly gulped down his vodka, and took James by his hand. leading him to his bedroom. "Here we are. You ready?"
"I guess"
"You don't sound very sure. Having second thoughts?"
"I don't know. is this safe?"
"Of course. Maybe a bruise of two, but that's part of the whole, dom and sub thing."
"this is crazy"
Toby grinned. "In a bad way, or a good way?"
:I don't know. but ive got something I need to tell u"
"And what would that be?" Toby asked, sitting on the edge of his bed."
"well I don't know how to tell you. but, I want a baby"
Toby chuckled seductively. "I can help you with that." He stood up and gently pushed James onto his bed. "Just remove your clothes, and do as I tell you."
Pages: 1 2