Mpreg Central

Full Version: Mpreg Jutsu (closed with dolria1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name: Oda
Appearance: long black hair, wears expensive robes.

The Oda stood before A young male, tied up to a wall and wearing nothing but a tattered robe. He sat in front of him, eagerly waiting for him to wake up.
name: Sai
hair: blonde
eyes: blue
body: thin

Sai wake up and try to move. "what the...?!" his arms and legs were tied to a wall and he wear some robe. "hey! what happen! where am i?!" he shout and discover someone siiting in front of him in the shadow. "who are you?" he ask the stranger.
Oda stood up and stepped towards him, revealing himself. He had a sinister gaze as he stared. "My name..?" He spoke as if amused "it is not important." He answered. "I am much more intrigued about you though...." He says as he takes another step toward Sai, lifting the robe that slowly exposes his abdomen.
"What are you want? dont you touch me!" Sai shout at the male. the male was far bigger and stronger from him. the robe fall to the ground. he shiver from cold and fear of what this man gonna do to him. he try to struggle with his chains but they were too strong. he gasp in destress.
"It will not hurt, Just do not squirm." The Oda spoke in a calming, albeit ominous voice. With his other hand he rubbed Sai's belly. His hand began to glow and eventually Sai's stomach did too. His belly enlarged very quickly to the point that he looked like he was nine months with multiples. "There we go!" Oda exclaimed. "I told you it wouldn't hurt, just feels tingly for a little."
"Ahhhh....what did you do to me?" Sai shout at him. "return me to my normal size... please.. it so emberassing!!!" he blushes. his belly was so huge now that his pop out bellybutton was so sensative to the touch. he look at the male and wait for his answer.
Oda laughed. "I'm afraid I cannot reverse it! Not like I would." He said. "There about seven babies inside you now...maybe, I'm still working on this." He explained. "You are the guinea pig to my new experiement, assuming I did things right, they should be out within a month."
"Noooo!!! it cant be!!! im... pregnant?! but why?!" he look at the male for mercy, but he keep laughing. Sai felt something moving inside him, something warm, and then- a kick! and another one! and another one!. soon his belly have bumps and it shift with movement. Sai start to cry.
"You need to toughen up!" The man said through laughter. "You will be doing this fir a while so I'd get used to it." He explained. "Tell you what, stop crying now, And I might consider unchaining you....the rest of the room is of course locked down." He said with an ominous smile.
"But why me... why you choose me??? and why did you do this?!" Sai whimper and want to know the reason for his torture. he stop cry.
"Good question." Oda said, as if he was thinking about it. "It's just for giggles, I wanted to create a new jutsu and this came to mind. As for you, you are attractive, So I figured you would be perfect!" He smiled again. "There is another too, I can't have just one..." Oda howled with laughter.
Sai look at Oda. "you are a monster! i will never give birth to you, bastared! my family and friends will find me and when they will do you will be sorry for it!!" Sai stated, but in his heart he was afraid and didnt know what to do.
"I don't think I like your tone of voice." He said, his voice sounding gruffer. "I'm afraid they will not, i know many jutsus, I have created several." He continued. "Nobody knows who you are now, their memories of you are gone." He grins suspiciously. "But you are important to me, why yes you are! And look at you, big as a planet already!" He joked, laughing. "It's not like you can stop now! And you have a friend....me, and another boy like you."
Sai sighed in discomfort. "another boy? who? where?" he thought its one more of Oda tricks. "you never get along with it! i will find a way..." he lower his heads, and look down at his belly. "please! please!!! i will do anything, anything!".
Oda could sense the tension in Sai's voice. He turned and returned to the shadowed part of the room. He dragged another table to the light area. Another boy was laying on it, asleep, and was also chained. His belly was larger than Sai's was. "I nabbed him a few hours before." Oda explained while rubbing his belly. "But please understand, you are now pregnant, and even if I wanted to, there is no way to stop that. So get used to it."
"so what i will do now?" Sai mattered. "i will live here with you till i give birth?" he look at the other boy. he didnt want to become like him. he want to get free, to remove this jutsu out of him, and if he can- to save that boy too. but for now, he must do as Oda says. "what you want me to do?".
Oda sensed the hopeful tone. He must have thought he still stood a chance. "From here on out, you two are mine." He began "I will care for you, and pleasure you." He let out a grin "and maybe I might have you two pleasure each other..." He laughed. "I will assist you in your births and then simply do it again, so the cycle continues." He gets his face close to Sai's and meets his gaze, to make sure he understands "for as long as you two live." He said with no emotion. "Now, you two might as well get acquanted, I will be out." He suddenly leaves into the shadows, and the sound of a door closes and locks. Before he knew it Sai's chains had dissapeared, as were the other boy's who was still asleep.
Sai got by surprise as his chains vanished that he fell on his knees and hands on the floor, protcting on his belly. he wimper and sigh, as he wait his pain decrease. then he stand up slowly, shaky, his body so weak and naked, and he start to waddle towards the sleeping boy.
The boy, who's body was paler than a ghost and seemed to have whip lashings on his back and belly, woke up. He stood up and was surprised to so someone else. "Who are you?" He asked with a soft voice
"My name is Sai. i too got pregnant by this guy with the strange jutsu. what is your name?" he ask, smiling softly.
Pages: 1 2 3