Mpreg Central

Full Version: Civil War (spinoff of Chosen, Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
In a world with magic and gods, mortals continue to fight for power. Vangra suffers a Great War due to the Dark Legion, but Vangra is not the only place where war is taking place. In the ancient land of Shoriban, a civil war is taking place in the lands. The Kingdom of Saul is facing great civil unrest as the rivalry of The Old Gods and the One God escalates to full blown war. The believers of the Old Gods believe that the Old Gods are the true powers of the world. The believers of the One God believe one powerful being still exists and needs to be resurrected. The One God regime is considered heresy and evil as they seek to resurrect this unknown being.

On the side of The Old Gods, the Dragokin, a race similar to the Phoekin of Vangra but are capable of changing into powerful dragons; The Aganos, a race of war golems turned peaceful; humans; and Changlings, a race of humanoids that can change into other animals at will. On the side of The One God, The Scorpio, a scorpion like race that resides in a massive desert in the center of Shoriban; The Plague, a strange alien race that infect and raise the dead as their own to increase their numbers; the Phalanx, an all female warrior race that only reproduce other females; and the Shadow, a humanoid, reptilian race that have a strict honour system (similar to samurai).
Name: Rania Valdred
Race: Phalanx
Description: Tall with raven black hair and brown eyes, her hair is always braided, her hands are rough and callused from her training as a warrior. She's not pretty by any standards, shes too tall and lankey to have a graceful or femenine figure,
Bio: Rania has always to work an extra mile to keep up with her peers, she wasnt as strong or fast as womwn in jer race usually were, her teachers would always whisper that perhaps her mother had mated with a Aganos, a golem, as she was so "soft". To try and peek at her fathers heritage was a great insult, fathers never mattered or had any importance, never a Phalanx had to live under the mention of such an insignificant being, yet it seemed Rania did.

It was still a few hours for the sun to come up yet Rania was already training her hands bandaged as she hitted a sack with all her force, soon the bells would ring calling them all to the great temple for the morning service to reverence the one true god.
Name: Shiina
Race: Human
Description: Timid, small, pale skin, spiky silver hair.
Bio: Shiina was born to a family of nobles yet he never wanted that life. He saw the pain and suffering and wanted to do something, but his family wanted him to grow into a powerful noble. His family named him after the God of death himself, Shiina-Ryu. But Shiina had other plans. He left his family to learn about the gods and this One God. He never realized that the Civil War had started and that he was going to be in the center of it all.

Shiina walked through the lands, reading his books about the gods. He wanted to learn everything about these beings and their role in the mortal world. However, he started to walk into Phalanx territory.
After the service Rania was sent to patrol their borders, the easist task as no one ever dared to go to close to their city, she was perched in the branches of a tree as she passed her time carving her own arrows.SHe paused seeing a shadow approach in the distance as she waited to see what it was, most likely just an animal wondering around
Shiina walked aimlessly through the forest, engrossed in his book as he heard page by page. Unaware of the possible dangers ahead
Seeing it was human Rina didnt hesitated on firing an arrow aiming at the steanger, she was soon moving through the territory and getting another arrow ready to fire, she had him in the ground, her boot on his throat and her arrow aiming at his heart "you are far from home human" she hissed
Shiina was caught off guard when the arrow grazed his shoulder, cutting the skin. He tried to get up, unable to push Rina off him as his small form was no match to a Phalanx. "Wait! I don't mean any harm!" He said.
Rina didnt let go of him "you crossed into our borders, good luck telling that to the comander" she said moving her leg yet she took him from the fort of his shirt and binded his hands
"I don't understand. I didn't mean for anything to happen. I just got lost." Shiina tried to explain.
"Lost? Where were you going?" She asked even if one of her orders was never to talk to prisioners, she was grabbing him tightly from hks binds and urging him to walk fast, wich was her normal pace.
"I wanted to see more of Shoriban. I wanted to learn more of The One God." Shiina explained.
"Arent you a beliver of the old gods?" She asked not really believing him, and giving him a gentle shove so he would walk faster "we are at war, no one goes just wandering during a war" she pointed out
"I want to know more about them. And what war?" Shiina asked as he was clueless about the war.
"What war? The one tjat has been going for the past 5 years were the hell have you been?" She asked pausimg their journey to look at him
"My family has kept me inside the castle since I was thirteen, I guess when the war started. I got out a few months ago when I reached 18." Shiina explained.
Rina couldnt believe it, kt was a kid she had captured and here she thought she would earn the captains aproval with her prisioner "thats just....." she didnt even knew what to say that, "either way, you traspassed, war or no war, you know we dont like strangers, you should perhaps had stayed in your castle boy" she said pulling on his binds to get him to the city
"I hated staying there. My parents wanted me to become a king and rule with an iron fist. But the people were starving and poor, I didn't want to rule a land where my people suffered. So I ran, to find some help with the gods. Maybe you can help?" Shiina suggested
"Im not a god" she said looking at the human " and if you didnt like he conditions in wich your people lived in, shouldnt you have stayed and fight to change it?" She asked
"I could help with the research of the gods. I can read ancient languages, that could help." Shiina explained hopefully.
Rina looked at him thinking this boy was too naive for his own good " reaserching gods wont take you anywhere, besides, war prisioners dont go looking for gods they dont leave their cells at all" she said grabbing his tied hands and making him walk just as the city came into view
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13