Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Pilot's lover (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ryne visibly jumped when Meliodas touched him. "Only if you took me like a man." He said as his excitement rose.
"Very well" Meliodas jump to his feet and spread Ryne's legs apart and piston his erect huge cock on his entrence. "Here i go!" He said and press his cock into Ryne's ass and slid it all the way into his womb.
Ryne moaned as he was penetrated. "So big! You'll be perfect for me!" He moaned.
Meliodas fuck him hard and good, his cock moving in and out. "Mmm im gonna cum!" He moan and roar as he climax.
"Please cum! I need it!! I'll grow bigger for you if you cum!" Ryne begged as he was enjoying every pump and thrust he was given.
Meliodas climax again and again and finaly pull out. "That was good".
Ryne panted heavily as he laid on his side. "That was amazing. Thank you." He said before he fell asleep.
Meliodas got up while his alien lover was sleeping, and take a shower, feeling the hot water making his cock hard again.
Ryne slowly got up and entered the bathroom. He entered the shower and hugged Meliodas, pressing his belly against his back.
"Up so late, are you?" He turn around and kissed the alien lips. "How many babies do you have right now? And when your due date will be?" He asked sensually.
"Still 20. And I'm due when I'm ready. Can you wash me? You can reach all my special places." Ryne said sensually.
Meliodas nodded and start to wash the alien boy with the shampoo. "Such a huge belly" he said as he rubb it slowly with circles.
"The babies love you. You are a perfect lover." Ryne said as he moaned.
Mel grins and shoved his huge cock deep into Ryne's ass.
"I want to hear you moan boy!" He said as he thrust in and out.
Ryne moaned as he was pressed against the glass. "Ohhh baby. You're such a tease. If we keep going like this, I won't be able to walk!" He moaned.
Melidas didnt care. He thrust in and out like a beast, steoking Ryne's own cock with his hand as the other squeeze his full milk breast.
Ryne moaned louder as milk came out his breasts. His belly bounced as he was penetrated deeply. "Cum in me! Fill me up so I can give birth!" He begged.
Meliodas came inside himflooding his womb with gallons of seed.
Pages: 1 2 3