Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Queen's servant boy (closed with doloria1)(NSFW)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In the year 1342, there lived a Queen who ruled over the land of Avondale. The Queen was closed off from the outside world behind her kingdoms wall making the towns people worry. She had lost the late King in childbirth along with the baby and never remarried. Slowly she grew cold and bitter towards children and would fire the maids or servants that ever announced they were with child.

As the Queen grew colder a new servant was hired and would soon break the cold heart that the Queen held inside her chest and mind.

Character:
Name: Queen Clara
Description: Blonde almost golden curls of hair, with green hair. She mainly wears dark clothing ever since she lost her husband and child. She's 5' 5" with out shies on and 5' 7" with shoes on in order to stand at almost eye level with her subjects.
Pregnant: no
Months:
How many:
Name: Sam

Description: Brown hair, blue eyes, 1.70 m height. Slim body, pale skin.
Wearing shiny silver clothes.
Pregnant: yes
Months: 8
How many: 3

Sam was the new servant boy in the royal palace. He just accepted, although he was heavily pregnant, and soon get an invetation to attende the queen in her chambers.
he huffs as he climb the stairs, panting and placing his hands on his huge belly. He wear shiny silver servant uniform that was very tight on his pregnant body.
finaly he get inside the chambers and knock on the door before he get inside.
"Did you call me, my queen?" He bows his head as he speaks.
Clara looks up at him knowing that she had sent for a servant but was not expecting what she saw. With her reading glasses perched on the end of her nose she soon took those off and held them close to her mouth. "And whom hired you?" A note of disapproval in her voice as she studied him.

With a great sigh she stood up and went over to her writing desk."I will now have to find myself a new head maid for sending me another servant who is obviously pregnant. You are fired as well." She said with a scowl on her face and waved her hand at him in dismissal.
"No! Please my queen! I will do anything!" The pregnant boy get on hiz knees as far as he could, begging. "I have no place to go! Please! i will do anything you ask me! I will serve you truelly and with passion! Please! What can i do so i may remain at your service?" He ask kneeling at her side.
"Enough with your pleas!" Clara snapped at him and took quick strides over to the man and put him back onto his feet. "Do you not think that I have thrown people in your same condition before? I have plenty of times and it doesn't effect me the same." She said turning him around and leading him out of her chambers.

As they started walking out the door she remember something that he said for a moment. "You said you would do anything to stay here?" She asked already having something in mind.
The boy's eyes were pleading. "Yes! Yes my queen! Anything you ask of me i will do! i swear it!" He said honestly. 
Clara smiled almost in a very evil manner. "Then I want you to give me your first born son." She said as if she was trading him something.
Sam looked down at his belly. "My..  first born son?" He repeat after. He looked confused. "Why do you need my first born son?" He wanna know before he will give her an answer.
Clark's smile broaden and she let go of his arm. "We all know that my husband died during childbirth along with our first born son. Leaving the throne without an heir. I'm already nearing the age of where I can't help produce an heir so I need a replacement." She said as she folded her arms over her chest.

"Or I could just throw you out of the kingdom and look for work else were and feed your new hungry mouths alone." She said looking down on him. "Or you could live here knowing your first child will be well taken care of and we will see about the other one or second one. You have to have more than one baby in there to be this big." She said putting her hand on his distended belly and immediately drew her hand away.
Sam looked at her. Finaly, he nodded. "Okay, i agree. With one condition: i want to be your lover" he paused as she place her hand on his belly. "You can touch if you want. I will try my best to love you. And im sorry for your lost, my queen. I know very well that i cant replace your late husbend, but i will try my best". He place her hand on his belly again, as the babies were kicking strongly. "And i carry triplets, by the way" he smiled.
Clara took her hand away from him immediately keeping her awe in check. "You do not make the conditions of whether or not you can be my lover. You can expect me whether or not I want you. And when I want you will call for you." Clara said staring him down. "Don't forget that I am your Queen."
"As you wish" he aplogized and step back, looking down at the floor.
He moan softly as the babies kick wildly in his belly. He rubb his belly to calm them down. "How may i serve you more, my queen?" He asked shyly.
Clara bite the inside off her cheek as she tried to decide what to do with him now that she wasn't throwing him out of the castle. She then walked around him her black skirt rustling as she moved. "First off you need a shower and new clothing. I'm not going to let the man who will bear my heir smell like dirt and sweat." She told him as she looked him up and down.

"After we are done with that we will announce to the public their will be an heir to the throne soon." The queen informed him as she soon started walking him to her personal bath chamber.
Sam nodded and walked after the queen, waddling heavily and his hands placing on his big bouncing belly.
he get inside the shower and remove his dirty clothes, and after he was clean and dry, he put new one, just as the queen instructed.
he looked at her, hope she will be satisfy now.
(So what is your plan for the sexs for the babies? I had some what of an idea.)

Clara waited outside while he took care of himself in the shower. When he was out she did her little walk around him and examined him. He was in better clothing now for sure and he looked decent now.

Just then a knock came on her door and the royal advisory came into her chambers. "Queen Clara. Your public awaits your sudden announcement. Please forgive me saying so but are you sure you want him to give you an heir? He's nothing but a servant boy." The man said with snide in his voice. The man was tall and dressed and groomed welled. His graying hair parted to the left and held his chest high in her presence. He was dressed in a dark blue buttoned up shirt and black pants.
(She make sex with him each day until the birth- to get things faster and make him go into labor- so she will get her heir soon. And you can do any kinky stuff you want with me its okay)

Sam grinned his teeth with anger as the man said those irritating things- but he keeps his mouth shut. He rubb his swallen belly tenderly, hoping he is doing the right thing for his babies.
(No not that, I was talking about the babies. Like boys or girls. I was thinking that he could have identical girls and she would make them her own and then keep knocking up your character till he has a boy. )

Clara smiled at her adviser. "Yes, I am quite certain he can produce me an heir for the throne." Her smile then faded into a glare at him. "Are you questioning the decisions your Queen is making?" She asked him in anger causing him to immediately bow low to her.
"No my Queen. My only concern was for the sake of the kingdom." He muttered out to her in forgiveness. He then stood up right. "My Queen and sir, if you would just follow me to the gathering hall." He said opening the door.

With him leading the way the Clara hooked her arm around Sam's. "Say nothing and you will be fine." She muttered to him as she helped him walk down the long corridors.
They finally entered the gathering hall. It was crammed full with citizens from the kingdom. Their whispers died down as soon as the Queen walked in and they could hear small gasps escape their mouths.

Clara stood before them next to her throne while Sam stood behind her a little out of the way. "People of Avondale, I would like to announce that an heir to the throne will be born with in the next month. This kingdom will have a successor." She announced with a smile on her face and a hand held out to Sam in order for him to step forward and present himself as the one who carried the kingdoms future heir in his belly.
(Oh i see. I like your idea. Very well then).

Sam did as he was been told and step forward, putting his hands aside so they may all see his belly. He look little nervouse- he wasnt used to be presented like this in front of a crowd. 
But he held his tounge and said nothing, hoping it will end soon.
The kingdom was surprised but very ecstatic about the news and started clapping for a moment before bowing towards the Queen and Sam. Clara lifted her hand to let her people know they could stand up.

"Thank you for your great support. Now go and tell others that a new heir will be born. We will announce to you when he goes into labor. As for his other children in his belly they will also become princes or princesses." She announced. She wanted her family to he strong and the only way to do that was to take his other children and marry them off to other royal families in order to form am alliance with other kingdoms.

"You may leave now." She said as she ushered the doors to open. The crowd soon left leaving the Queen, Sam and the royal adviser in the giant hall. She pulled on a small rope that hung by the throne and another servant came running into the room. "Yes your highness? What may I be of great service." The man said kneeling to the ground.

"Go and bring the doctor to my chambers?" She said and the servant rushed off. Clara then turned towards Sam. "We must get you examined to make sure your offspring are healthy." She said offering her hand to him.
Pages: 1 2