Mpreg Central

Full Version: Bitchcraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a short British series on Youtube about a woman discovering she is a hereditary witch, and all the problems that go with it. In one episode, she discovers a man chained up in a garden, heavily pregnant. This carries over into the second episode, in which the protagonist tries to get her brother to undo whatever caused it.

Episode 6

Episode 7

A later episode featured another pregnant man:
great found the first pregnant man is really hot sadly theres not enough belly in 3 minutes :(
Love this, wish the first one lived, sad to see him die...thought he was pretty hot.
(04-23-2015, 02:52 AM)Deansbabygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Love this, wish the first one lived, sad to see him die...thought he was pretty hot.

I agree.  I'm wondering why she didn't try to cut the baby out of him or something, although it probably would've ended up being another "jelly baby."
In the last episode posted, I wonder if the guy who got squirted in the end (the one originally responsible for everything) will end up pregnant in a later episode?