Mpreg Central

Full Version: Army mpreg vlog?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. So some time ago I remember seeing this military guy on YouTube with vlogs concerning mpreg. Claimed he was pregnant and having a daughter. Anyway, anyone that maybe knows of it can you please link it? Or if the channels been deleted entirely.
I know who you're talking about. He is actually on this site. He goes by pregnant__soldier . I may have the typing of that wrong. But he is on here.
(05-17-2015, 07:18 AM)Wickedboy619 Wrote: [ -> ]I know who you're talking about. He is actually on this site. He goes by pregnant__soldier . I may have the typing of that wrong. But he is on here.

Oh cool thanks :)
(05-17-2015, 08:52 AM)justhere Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2015, 07:18 AM)Wickedboy619 Wrote: [ -> ]I know who you're talking about. He is actually on this site. He goes by pregnant__soldier . I may have the typing of that wrong. But he is on here.

Oh cool thanks :)

No problem. :)
Poo. I found him on here but it's not a registered account so I can't i.m. or anything :/
Too bad he's not pregnant like this soldier.[Image: 11376060_366275236910204_1030531216_n.jpg]
Beautiful photo! Where did you find this?
Hey, just saw this. I am here on the site again and will be doing more this year
(06-13-2018, 04:23 PM)pregnant_soldier Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, just saw this. I am here on the site again and will be doing more this year

Can u send us links to old stuff ?
Was wondering if anyone has heard from pregnant solder. We was on here for a little and has disappeared again.