Mpreg Central

Full Version: Help (very pregnant and very overdue) open to all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finn waddled into the paternity center of his hospital one hand supporting his aching back while the other held onto the wall. He was quite a sight to see: a 5'1 young male with a large belly supporting eight babies. He could hardly manage his steps as he walked up to the receptionist's desk
I waddled into the paternity center myself, carrying a very large pregnant belly with a large amount of kids inside. "Oof, my back is killing me." I groaned a little as I had also eaten quite a bit before coming here.
*I noticed two heavily pregnant man with a smile on my face,I asked them both politely but I kind of knew that this looks like that they are going to have their babies soon*

"Can I help you two?"
Finn eagerly nodded at the sight of someone ready to help. "Yes, please," his arm slowly reached for the counter to help support his tremendous belly which was exploding from his shirt. "I want to be induced," he said miserably
(Sorry about the wait. :( )

*She nodded and pressed on the button to call for help underneath the desk*