Mpreg Central

Full Version: IM Update software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MSN updates

(no this is not a feeler for new msn buddies - you can pm me for that)

So i've just updated to the latest version of msn messenger and I HATE it and want to go bck to the one I had before - anyone know how or even if I can do that? - Without loosing all my contacts.

replies in English not computer lingo would be greatly appreciated :)

y'all have a pregeriffic day now xx
You're going to need and pray some has an old installer file they cand send to you. Otherwise... Time to get with the new.
Also, how old?
(06-02-2012, 07:01 AM)darkfanboy Wrote: [ -> ]Also, how old?

I have no idea how old :( looks like i'll have to get with the new and wait for an even newer version which will hopefully be much better.
That's why I stick we Meebo and its Mobile version. I can have 5 different messengers running all at once with no program, just a website. Takes a little getting used to but its very simple and hassle free in my opinion.
I tried using messenger on my phone lastnight - hated it. I much prefer to sat at the computer. It also means I can use my webcam.
Its all about preference. And Icant argue with that. I just had to get used to Meebo because of my former employer.
(06-03-2012, 04:04 PM)darkfanboy Wrote: [ -> ]Its all about preference. And Icant argue with that. I just had to get used to Meebo because of my former employer.

Do you know Meebo is suting down? i moved over to IMO.IM. Works just like meebo.
Yeah, I'm pretty annoyed by it. I thought the acquisition by Google would be a good thing. I will try the new one. Trillian is annoying on my phone, eats up the battery.