Mpreg Central

Full Version: Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Horus
Personality : Muscular body, long chestnut hair, green eyes, stubble, and strong hooves
type : Minotaur/carrier

Horus is a young centaur in his village. he's very smart and every girls centaurs want him but one thing that on one know is he already has boyfriend and his boyfriend not centaur but he was Minotaur. Horus decided to move into his boyfriend's soon and they plan to have hybrid child.
Name: Spencer
Creature: Centaur/breeder
Description: Brown hair, Purple eyes, brown tail, red pony form, white skin.

"Hey sweety." I said.
Horus moved to Spencer. "Hey honey I missed you all the day. today was bad day for me can you make me relax" Horus said and leaned to kissed Spencer.
"Well what happens?" I ask.
"I told my friends about us but they told me that it's impossible. we can't have a child. is it real?" I asked because I know that you're so smart.
"I believe we can, but let me check, just to make sure." I said, reaching for a book.
"Okay honey I hope it's work. I really want them" I said and sat in front of you waiting for the answer
I flip to a page about Minotaur/Centaur relationships. "It says..." I said looking at the "sex and birth" portion of the page.
"Said what? honey I'm really scare" I said, look at you and waiting theanswer
"We can! We can have a baby!" I yell excitedly and with tears in my eyes.
"Woww!!!! that's amazing thing" I wiped your tears and kissed you. "Hey don't cry my seeder you're so strong and protective. you'll protect me. right?"
"Yes I will. The reason I was crying was because I'm so happy to start a family." I said kissing you on the lips.
I kiss you back and my hands rubbing your abs "I know about strong man tears but It's not start yet you must make me get pregnant first haha"
I giggle at your joke. "Your right lets get started!" I said as I rushed upstairs to our bedroom.
We rushed to the bedroom. "do what you want honey. do it like i'm your slave" I said while licking your abs.
"No, let's save that for next time, since I'm a virgin, I want to do normal sex." I said laying on the bed.
"Okay did what you want i'm yours now. Do it now honey i'm ready" I said laying beside you.
"Ok how about regular stance for tonight?" I ask laying on my back. "I'm ready babe." I said.
"I'm ready too fuck me honey i'm ready to carry your child. i'm horny now" I said and lets you cover on top of me.
(Is your character a virgin?)
"Ok." I said as I kissed your neck.
Pages: 1 2 3