Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Dragon's Breeder (closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: Ryne
Description: young, cute, wide hips, blonde hair, thin, blue eyes

Ryne walked through the forest, trying to get back home. He knew a powerful dragon lived near the forest by the mountains, taking those who were foolish enough to face it. Ryne knew he had to get home, otherwise he may face a fate worse than death.
Name: Haku

Appearance: 6ft tall, muscular build, large wings and black scales all over with golden eyes.

Haku purred as he looked over his lands searching for a human he could take as a bed mate for the night. He was in heat and needed a warm body to help him.
Ryne looked around, hoping that Haku wasn't around. He hid under a tree, hearing Haku's wings beat in the evening sky. "Please go away. Please go away." He whispered.
Haku chuckled softly as he heard his target's heart beating and smelled him. He decided he wanted to toy with him a bit first. He flew over head a few times before making it look like he was leaving.
Ryne looked up in the sky and carefully got out his hiding spot. He then ran back to where his village was, hoping he could make it in time
Haku chuckled and swooped down catching the male in an instant with grace. "Got you".
"No! Please! Let me go! Don't eat me, please!" Ryne begged as he squirmed.
"Who said anything about eating you?". Haku purred and nibbled the male's neck as he flew back to his home.
"What?" Ryne questioned before he shivered from his neck being nibbled.
Haku purred and licked his lips. "Yes, you will do nicely". He said as he flew to his home hidden away in the mountains.
Ryne continued to squirm in Haku's claws until they landed in Haku's home. As soon as they landed, Ryne tried to run towards the entrance.
Haku chuckled and caught the male with his tail. "Oh no you don't".
"Please. If you're going to kill me, please make it quick." Ryne begged in fear.
"Who said anything about killing you?". Haku chuckled and tossed Ryne onto his bed of animal pelts before joining him
Ryne backed away from Haku. "What are you going to do to me then?" He asked in fear.
"Mate with you". He purred and pinned the human under him.
"What?! No!! I can't do what you want! I'm human, you're a dragon! We're both males!" Ryne explained frantically.
"Doesn't matter". Haku growled and pinned the human using his freed hand to tear his clothing away
Ryne tried to push Haku away, squirming in fear as he didn't want to have sex with this monster.
Haku growled and pinned him. "Give into me or I will destroy your village".
Pages: 1 2