Mpreg Central

Full Version: Feminine Crossdresser (Closed with Anna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

SeanWoods221

Name: Sean Woodard
Height/build: 5'0'', slim with feminine features
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, big blue eyes, clean-shaven face, tanned

Sean was born a boy with feminine looks and loved to wear women clothes.. He was ready to start his first year of college.
Name: Sam Person
6'0" athletic. Black curly hair, blue eyes, and tan.Works as a courrier.
In love with a cute little guy/girl who looks good in a dress and better with it off ^^. Now out on a date with him taking a nice walk in the mall.

"You are looking so good today. Did you have your hair done?"

SeanWoods221

"Yes, I did." Sean replied as he played with his hair.
We go from shop to shop. Im trying to flirt with you the best i can. At one point we are in a lingerie store.
"Wow, a lot of this will look good on you"

SeanWoods221

"Thanks." I said blushing.
After the mall we go to the park for a picnic. Once we find a nice spot for us I pull you in for a kiss

SeanWoods221

I smiled and kissed you back.
We lay out the blanket but neglect the food. We kiss and tease each other. I was starting to think i gas going a little to fast with my new boyfriend... till i seen that apart of his dress had a lump under it.

SeanWoods221

I looked down and saw I was hard.
"So i take it our date is going well'' I say as i brush some of your hair from your face

SeanWoods221

"It is ." Sean replied.
As we kiss again you feel my hand slide up your leg, under your dress and pull your girl cock free. I grip it and starts to milk you

SeanWoods221

I moaned in our kiss.
"people may see us.." I coo as we continue. I brake our kiss and help you to your feet. "I know a place we can have fun"

SeanWoods221

I nodded and followed you.
I lead you in a path into the woods. After a short walk we are in a small camp site. just you and me. I lay the blanket back down and you on top of it. "God, you are so hot"

SeanWoods221

I pulled you into a kiss.
We make out for a bit but then you hear me undoing my pants. Pulling away i take off my shirt and kick my pants off. "Are you ready Saen. I want to make love to you so bad!
(Im sorry hon, but i need to shower and get ready for tonight ^^. Ill add on to our loving soon *Kiss* )

SeanWoods221

(See ya. *Kiss*)
Pages: 1 2