Mpreg Central

Full Version: Saving the humankind (close with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name: Ray

Apoeareance; 6ft tall with short black hair and grey eyes. He have tanned skin for all the outdoor activity he like.

Ray leaned against the wall as the party going on. For 21 years he was prepared for this day, when his couple turn 18. Ray never met him before, but they are the couple that made in heaven, with all that he and this guy was the only babies born fertile in the last 3 decades. He look at his couple as he come inside the ballroom.
Name: Sam
Apoeareance; 6ft tall with short blonde hair and green eyes. He have pure white skin.

Sam was raised very sheltered because his parents don't want him to tarnish before he will meet his couple that make Sam is very innocent. He don't know anything much about the outside and today he was very worried to meet with his couple. Sam just saw Ray's photo by his parents and he don't know anything about Ray. Sam walk slowly and stand in front of Ray. "H...hey. are you Ray?" Sam stammer as he saw his handsome couple.
How surprise Ray is, when his couple came to him first, he look so fragile, like a doll that made of glass, just look at his couple stir something inside Ray, the need to protect him and make sure he is alright. "And you are Sam? Happy birthday." He take Sam hand and kiss his knucckle.
Sam blushes and pulls his hand back as his couple kiss it. It's feel really good but He just surprise with something that the man who look like a strong divinity did with him. "T...thanks for your salutation and sorry with my reaction." Sam say and try to not look at the beautiful eyes.
Ray laugh softly at his mate overload cuteness, "No, its fine. No need for apologise. Wanna dance with me?" He asked, but without waiting the answer he pull Sam to the dancing floor and start dancing with him. All the guest watching us as the birthday boy having his first dance.
Sam's eyes open widely as Ray pull him to the dancing floor. He had been taking dance class but this is the first times that he has danced with the other man. He's so nervous but Ray help him to relax. San hold Ray's body and dance with him. "Thanks for this Ray I;m very happy with it."
"Lets do this when we can." He said gravely as he spun Sam body one last time. Unlike Sam who raised by his parents, Ray was raised by goverment since he was a baby, get trained in a lot of things he would need, hunting, fishing, farming, economic, law, even language. Not just that, he also have physical training, so he could sire a healty babies they said. After this party, both of them wont be as free as they are before since they have their duty.
"Thanks Ray I know that I look so strange with my innocence. I don't like this too and I hope hat you can help me to learn about this world when we're on our duty" Sam say softly. He know that someone don't like him because his charisma to carry the baby and sometime he hate himself too. his parents always told him about his duty since he was child. he know that what should he do but he don't know that how can he does it?

(Sam was raised by government too but they call themselves that parents because they want Sam's innocence and Sam didn't know this.)
"Its okay, maybe its better for you to stay as pure as you are now. The world is a dark world now baby." Ray said, pulling Sam to the side of dance floor. By the time they got there, Sam mother who was also Ray tutor come to them. "The mission will start tonight, Ray, you know what it means right? The moving have been done." She said, surprised Ray by how soon it will happened. "Isn't it too soon, Sam wont be ready." He said, trying to change their mind. "Its president order Ray."
Sam shocked as he heard that the mission will start tonight. He don't know how to do it and hoe can he do it but he know that this will come in someday and today is that day. "Hey it's okay Ray we should do everything it's not just for the president but it's for our world. I know that the world is a dark world now but I believe that we can change it in someday" San say and touch Ray's face softly. Sam is very nervous now but he know that this is not time to show his weakness.
Ray calmed down a little when Sam touch him, "How about you have fun for awhile with your friend? I have something to say to your mom honey." He said, pushing Sam gently toward the party. "What will hapened now? To Sam?" he asked after Sam outside of hearing range, "he would never be allowed to go outside of the house area, you guys would live in a house with five star security, and of course, we want you to impregnate him tonight." He sighed as he heard all of this. "Make sure the move to the house today goes without problem"
Sam walked out from Ray and go to the corner of the room. He don't know anyone here. Although Ray told him to has fun with his friend but he didn't have friend here and the truth is Sam has no friends. Sam lived alone since he was child. Sam look around the room everyone here look fun but not with him. Sam just stand at the corner for waiting Ray to come back to him
After he talked with Sam's mother, he went to look for Sam, but he couldnt found him in the croud. Instead he found his mate in the corner of the room, alone. "Honey what are you doing here hmm?"
Sam smile sadly as he saw Ray back to him. "This is not my place . Everything had done by my parents. Sorry for this mood Ray but qyou can go to have fun with other people. I'm good for stay here" Sam try to hide his weekness but he can't.
Ray smiled sadly and pull him to his embrance before put a kiss on top of his head, "its okay i'm here now. i hope with me is enough for you" he cups Sam face and make him look at his face, "never hide anything from me again. promise?"
"Enough? No!! it's more than enough Ray this is the first time for me to hug someone with love " Sam hug Ray closer. He feel Ray's wartm that feel so good. "I promise Ray I'll not hide anything" Sam say softly and lean hie head to Ray's chest. no way for Sam to hind anything it's not because he don't want to do but It's because he can't do it with someone he love.
"good." yeah, he knew its for a greater good that Sam believe him and need him, he will only have Ray at their new house. "Lets go home honey? Lets go to our new home shall we?" he ask, giving Sam short kiss on his forehead.
Sam hug Ray closer and lean his face to Ray's chest. "Yes we can go back Ray but I don't know what to do after we get to the house" Sam say softly. This is the first time that he will live with someone not his parents
"its fine, you dont even have to do anything, i'll take care of you. promise." He smiled, cuping Sam face and kiss his lips softly. "Lets go, the car are ready for us"
Sam kiss Ray back softly. "Hey Ray I don't want only you take care me but we should take care each other. I've never did it but I promise that I'll do the best for you" I say and hold your hand. walk to the car and drive to our new home.
Pages: 1 2 3