Mpreg Central

Full Version: Inside the Locker Room (Closed with Dots)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
A teen goes into labor in the locker room of his school when the captain of the football team, the babies father, finds him.

It was the last game of the season, our team was down by 10 points and a time out had just been called to regroup. As the rest of the team discussed possible plays that could allow us to win I felt like a knot was twisting in my stomach, I quickly slipped out of the huddle and made my way toward the locker room.
Sam 9 months pregnancy with twins

I'm in the locker room. "Ahhh Please not now" I say as I breath heavily. I'm 9 months pregnancy with twins the the babies father is captain of the football team. Today I come here for watch the last game of the season. I know that my labor is coming bit It should not be now. my water had broken in hours ago and I don't know how to do with this. I don't want anyone to know about my labor and I think this is the best way for me to labor alone here. "God please help me it's hurt" I sob as the cramp his my belly.
Hearing a voice laced with pain I pause in opening the door, listening for a minute or two before slowly continuing on into the locker room before finding Sam standing with his hands and forehead against the lockers, low moans of pain slipping past his lips as he moves one hand to his round, swollen stomach.
I shocked as I saw you. it's not time for anyone to come here now but the pain is so bad. I cry out louder when the huge contraction hit me. "Ahhh (Your name?) please can you help me?" I ask with a lot of tear on my eyes. I push my hands against the locker and belly my ass more because I think it may be help in my labor. my body is naked and sweaty now

(Do you know that this is your babies?)
(Chris and no) I look at you for a minute before slowly making my way over to you, dropping my helmet on the ground. In my mind I knew what was happening but wasn't really sure what to do.
"Ahhh Chris please do something my water had broken one hours ago but nothing happen now please check my ass is it dilated?" I say and take a deep breath for help in my pain but it's so bad and I collapsed to the floor because I stood for long time
I roll you onto your back before checking your dilation "Uh...maybe 6, 7 centimeters. I don't feel anything"
"7 centimeters? Oh no it's not enough now but it's so pain. please do something" I grunt in pain as the contraction hit me over and over. I try to sit on the foll but the pain is so bad and make me collapsed to the floor
I look at you for a minute, my hand moving to your stomach as it continues to contract and tighten. "What am I supposed to do?"
"I don't know ahhhh it's my first time." I moan and cry out in pain. "But please hold me and help me to walk around this I think it'll help" I say tiredly and move my hand to hold your shoulders and bend over to you.
I wrap an arm around your waist as I help you to your feet. We slowly walk around the locker room for an hour or so, stopping with each contraction.
I moan and cry out with each contraction. I walk for an hour and I feel my ass is more dilated now. "Ahhh Chris do you know anything about the babies's father?" I grunt and hold you shoulders tightly to support me. the water squirt out more from my ass now and I know that it's almost time to push
I look at you "Don't you know who the father is?" I keep my arms wrapped around you as I run my hand along your back to try and help with the pain.
I sob and bend my face to your chest. I don't know how to tell this when I was pregnant but you need to know now. "It's you Chris. this is your babies. I don't know that you can remember it or not but we had sex in the new year night" I say and sigh as you rub my back. it's feel better now and bend over to you more to support me.
My hand pauses in rubbing your back for a few minutes as flashes of that night come back to me. After a few minutes I start rubbing your back again, my mind still trying to figure all of this out.
I'm nor surprise with your reaction "I know that you may not remember it and you're superstar no way you can stop at me but please just help me I'll not disturb you anymore" I say and moan as the big contraction. I place my hand on your and smile to you.
I look back at you before nodding "You ready to push yet?"
"Y...yeah but I need to change the position now ahhhh it's hurt Chris. I don't know how can I do it?" I grunt in pain and sob on you. hte cramps his me over and over. I hold you hand and ask you for help me to lie down on my side
I help you lay down before running my hand over your large stomach.
I lay down on my side and spread my legs widely.I take a deep breath and start to push."aghhhhhhh it's hurt I don't know how can I do this" I sob as I hold your hand to support me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4