Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Aliens Last Hope with BowserGreninja
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Name: Zora
Description: 6'7", blue skin, human face, massive breasts, massive male genitals

Zora was scouting the Earth for a human to save her race.
Jessie was on his way home from his favorite adult store with some new dirty mpreg doujins, nervously looking about. He sees a streak in the sky and mistakes it for a shooting star, when it is actually Zora's ship
Zora saw Jessie and thought he was perfect to save her race. She activated the tractor beam to bring Jessie on her ship.
(A white light envelopes him and he looks up before suddenly realizing he is being lifted into the sky moments after he comes to this realization, he blacks out.)
Zora walked in to Jessie's room. She was wearing a two piece suit with her midriff showing.
Jessie suddenly wakes up and sees Zora standing before her. He lurches up with fright and cries out. "Who are you?! What are you?! What are you doing in my house?! How did you get in?"
"My name is Zora and I'm an alien, but we're on my ship." she explained to Jessie.
"You're ship?! What?! Wait... are you...?" He asks as his fear fades to wonder and awe.
"My name i Zora. What's your name?" she asked.
"J-Jessie...." He says gazing at her body and taking in her extraterrestrial visage with wonder and perhaps even arousal.
"You like my body, Jessie?" Zora asked as she sat beside him.
"It's beautiful... fascinating... I've never seen anything like it... what are you?"
"I'm a Zodarian. It's what my race is. And I need your help." Zora said.
"My help? Why do you need my help? I mean I am totally willing but... what can I do?"
"I need you to help me save my race. Please. Help me." Zora pleaded.
"Save your race? Like... how?"
Zora pulled her pants down and revealed a massive cock and massive balls. "By having sex. You have my babies." she explained.
"I have your--- WAAAHH?! Oh my god!" He lurches back startled at the size of your cock.
"Sorry that I didn't tell you, but I'm the only Zodarian who was born with these." Zora blushed.
"I mean... they are lovely and very... beautiful... But I am afraid I cannot help you. Only females of my species are capable of carrying children..."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7