Mpreg Central

Full Version: Fairy Tail RP (Open to everyone)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

SeanWoods221

"Well, I'm Sean Dragneel. Son of Natsu Dragneel and Grandson of Igneel. I don't care how tough you are, I will defeat you." Sean said as he got ready for a Fire Dragon Iron Fist.
Omega simply lifted his sword and made a slicing motioning, causing an energy wave to be sent to Sean, hitting him before Sean could react.

SeanWoods221

Sean groaned as he got hit. "I wonder how Kage is doing." he said.
"You're friend didn't fare as well as you. He fell easily when we fought. I expected more from you than him. Sadly, I've been disappointed." Omega taunted as he grabbed Sean and started to squeeze him in his large hand.

SeanWoods221

Sean saw what looked like a weak point. "Here goes. Fire Dragon Secret Art: Brilliant Flame!" Sean's attack connected to the weak spot and Omega went down.
Omega reached behind his back in pain before he started to chuckle. "You think I am easily defeated? Spirits cannot be destroyed so easily. But you are a mild nuisance, one that will find itself unable to move very soon." Omega said cryptically as a massive mortal opened up behind him, pulling Omega in. "We will meet again." He said as the portal closed before Sean could reach Omega.

SeanWoods221

Sean continued on, hoping to bump into Kage. He ran into another hooded figure. "Out of my way!" he called.
The figure had no time to say anything before he was pushed out of the way into a wall. Kage laid by the door to the final chamber, badly hurt.

SeanWoods221

"Kage! Are you OK?" Sean asked.
Kage weakly moved as he struggled to speak. "I'm find. What happened?" He asked.

SeanWoods221

"I fought some kind of Dragon knight. What happened to you?" Sean asked.
"I think I fought the same thing. I remember falling and waking up to see that thing attacking me. Whatever it is, it is not friendly." Kage said as he slowly got up.

SeanWoods221

"You think they're protecting the relic?" Sean asked.
"I don't know. I heard sone noise further down the hall. It must be where the relic is." Kage reasoned as he limped to the source.

SeanWoods221

Sean and Kage saw the two Dragon Knights. "How are we gonna beat them?" Sean asked.
"I don't know." Jags said as Omega looked back before disappearing. The other knight that stood there had blazing red armour that had features of a bird, a Phoenix no doubt. He had a axe and shield. "So you are the ones Omega warned about? I see only two mortals who can easily be defeated." The man in fiery armour stated.

SeanWoods221

"I can bet that my fire Dragon magic won't have any effect on him." Sean said.

Animefan22

(Could I join I love fairy tail so much (
Pages: 1 2 3