Mpreg Central

Full Version: Birthing Gym (Open to all)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I sighed in relief and gave a silent thanks to Chris before heading to the yoga mat at the middle. I groaned as I slowly lowered myself. My babies were thrashing about in my insides and I supressed a painful moan. Once seated I rubbed my stomach in attempt to calm them. "Please calm down" I pitifully said. They didn't listen and I just sighed. I looked at the other two pregnant men beside me. Maybe placing myself between huge bellies isn't much of a great idea. Now I feel small, but am still thankful. I don't know if I can handle a belly as big as theirs. Putting my insecurity aside, I politely asked for their names with a smile.

Animefan22

(Is this still open i want to join (

Animefan22

Name Mark
Age 21
Description 5ft4 tan Brown hair blue eyes
Pregnant yes
How many babies 2 large babies
How many months 1 week overdue
Back story: when Mark was a little kid his family got killed in in car crash Mark was injured and have a nasty scar on his leg he is a college student and after a bad night at a party he got pregnant
Mark waddle into the gym seeing other men sitting down on the chair "will you boys be good in there looking at my stomach feeling them moving around

Animefan22

Is this still open
Pages: 1 2