Mpreg Central

Full Version: Quantum Leap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but Quantum Leap is now on Netflix.

I watched the episode where he's in the girl's pregnant body (yay, it was instant watch!)

I remembered seeing that episode as a kid, but watching it now I was very impressed.

It was pretty awesome, in my opinion :D
Quantum Leap is one of my absolute favourite shows! That episode is pretty great! Especially when at the end he is completely convinced he's pregnant and giving birth.
I ADORED this epi when I was a kid. It was my favorite episode of an awesome show.

Yeah. It's really sweet how he takes it seriously.

The episode really made my day lol
link please?
Watched it. It was nice to see it in English, not Spanish like when I watched it on YouTube. XD
LOL. I didn't even know it was on youtube.

I think there's something sexy about a guy acting pregnant without having a belly.

I wonder if I'm entirely alone in that or if anyone else gets what I mean :)

The belly is nice, but... like I said, there's just something about that...
(08-03-2012, 07:42 AM)Goddess Wrote: [ -> ]LOL. I didn't even know it was on youtube.

I think there's something sexy about a guy acting pregnant without having a belly.

I wonder if I'm entirely alone in that or if anyone else gets what I mean :)

The belly is nice, but... like I said, there's just something about that...

Yeah, at least it WAS. :P

Sometimes I like it without the belly, especially in this episode. It was nice.

I found an interview with Scott Bakula on youtube where he talks about preparing to play a pregnant woman.

If anyone's interested...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEsNmbiwIb4
(08-01-2012, 02:26 AM)Goddess Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if this has been mentioned, but Quantum Leap is now on Netflix.

I watched the episode where he's in the girl's pregnant body (yay, it was instant watch!)

I remembered seeing that episode as a kid, but watching it now I was very impressed.

It was pretty awesome, in my opinion :D

Ive noticed but it seems to not be availible on the english netflix :( but when i stay with my nan in japan we watch it and i once made her watch that episode it was amazing! :D she had seen it before but what the hek!:P
its easyer to just download the torrent