Mpreg Central

Full Version: Super Big Attraction (Closed with HeavyBellyGirl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
"Yes, ma'am." He said as he plunged his massive cock into Sakura's inviting womanhood.
Sakura moaned as she start rock her hips. "Mmm. I can't wait to get bigger." Sakura moaned.
"Ohh, and I can't wait to see you get bigger!" Sam said as he pumped his cock in and out of Sakura.
Sakura moaned as she rocked against Sam's thrusts. "Sam! Fill me up." she moaned loudly.
Sam moaned loudly as he felt himself blow gallons of cum into Sakura, causing her big belly to get even bigger.
Sakura moaned as she started to rub her growing belly. "Mmm! Sam! I'm getting bigger." She moaned.
As he continued to cum, Sam could see Sakura's belly button popping into an outie as it grew larger.
Sakura moaned as her belly stopped growing. "Mmm. I'm huge." Sean moaned as she rubbed her belly.
"Not as big as me." Sam smiled as he bumped Sakura's huge belly with his own.
Sakura smiled as she bumped her belly back against Sam's belly.
Sam chuckled as he rubbed his belly against Sakura's.

"Well, as much as I would love to keep bumping bellies with you, I think we should continue pur walk through the park." He said as he grabbed his clothes and put them back on. His sweatshirt was basically a sleeved bra for his huge boobs at this point.
"Yes! Let's go, my boyfriend." Sakura smiled as she got dressed and held Sam's hand.
The two of them spent some time together in the park as they saw the people staring at them and they felt the breeze against their huge bellies.
"Wanna spend the night at my house, Sam?" Sakura asked her boyfriend.
"I'd love to." Sam said as he kissed Sakura on the lips.
Sakura smiled in the kiss and led Sam back to her house. "We're gonna have some fun tonight." She giggled.
Sometime later, Sam entered Sakura's room after they had dinner.

"Man, your mom sure knows how to cook." Sam said as he rubbed his full belly. He then decided to take off his sweatshirt, exposing his huge breasts.
Sakura walked over to Sam and started to suckle on his breasts.
Sam gave our a light moan as Sakura played with his breasts.

"You know. With boobs as big as ours, you would think they would lactate, right?" He wondered.
Sakura smiled. "Mmm. Yes they do." She squeezed as she squirted milk from her massive breasts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10