Mpreg Central

Full Version: New Moon (closed with 018Luxio)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As much as Tobias hated what happened to him, part of him did enjoy being pregnant. But other parts, like his back, didn't apreciate the added weight. Especially now that Ben had him on his knees and holding the headboard after a few hours of sex. His back bowed from the weight in his belly, but he ignored it as Ben pounded into him relentlessly.

"S-starting to think....this won't work." He muttered between gasps and moans, trembling hard as he hit another orgasm. He arched and moaned at Ben's nibbling, glancing back at him as he came down from his high.
Ben trails his way up Tobias' back to his neck, nipping lightly at the skin there as well. Ben's hands work their way up to wrap around Tobias' stomach, thumbs rubbing small circles on the skin. He continued to nip at Tobias' neck, the faint taste of blood on his tounge where he had bitten too hard. This in turn causes him to lick over the spot before biting down again, harder and deeper this time.
Tobias shuddered as Ben moved up to his neck, tilting his head slightly to give him more access. He gasped when he broke the skin, trembling at the sting as he was licked. He was about to tell Ben to stop biting when the man bit down harder. "F-fuck! Aaah!" He moaned, hitting yet another powerful climax.
Ben keeps hold of Tobias' neck for a few minutes before pulling away, licking away the blood as he did.
Tobias trembled as Ben kept hold of his bite, the pain mixing with the pleasure as the wound began to throb. When Ben finally let go, he turned his head to look at him. "What the hell?" He panted, one hand over the wound.
Ben shrugs his shoulders lightly before wiping his mouth on his arm. "I don't know"
Tobias pulled away from ben, hand still over the wound. He sat down, still panting, as he looked at the blood on his hand. "Shit....it's really deep." He muttered, covering it again. "Get me something to stop the bleeding."

He couldn't understand why the other bit him so hard...But now it felt like it was burning...
Ben goes to grab him a towel, passing it to him when he returns.
Tobias pressed the cloth over the wound, closing his eyes and groaning. "I feel sick...." he He muttered, looking worriedly at Ben. The burning pain from the wound was spreading.

(You gotta give me more interaction. More dialogue. I feel like I'm carrying more of the plot.)
Ben watches him for a minute or two before going to grab the trashcan from the bathroom and bringing it over to the bed. He knew there was a chance that Tobias could get sick during the change, though he gave no indication that he knew anything.
Tobias took deep breaths to try and calm his nausia, keeping his eyes closed. "What the hell is going on?" He mumbled before gasping as his babies suddenly became very active. "F-fuck." He groaned, clutching his swollen belly as it shifted and rolled. He coughed and gagged, seeing the trashcan Ben had grabbed and reaching for it before retching and vomiting into it. "I....I need to go to the hospital....or something." He coughed, gagging and vomiting again.
Ben shrugs off that comment, his hand moving to run over Tobias' back. He could feel the heat beginning to radiate off of Tobias' body, going to the hospital was defiantly out of the question. As he runs his hand along Tobias' back he can see the kicks and indents of the babies on Tobias' already tight skin.
Tobias whimpered into the trash bin between dry heaves. Ben's hand on his back helped calm him down enough to put the trash down and lay on his side. He curled up into a ball, hands clutching his stomach. "I...I need a doctor....." He panted, shaking like he was freezing while his fever only got worse. He was terrified, but too weak to do anything about it.
After Tobias put the trashcan down and laid down Ben moves to lay beside him, pulling the covers over them as his hands move to Tobias' stomach, rubbing in slow circles. "It will pass, your body is just reacting to the hours of sex it just endured"
Tobias groaned and whimpered, his whole body felt icy cold and molten hot at the same time. And the babies, they were very active, squirming and kicking at all angles. The bite wound throbbed, already healed to a nasty scar.
Ben continues to run his hand over Tobias' stomach, just laying with him for the next few hours.
To Tobias, a few hours felt like eternity. He had no idea there was an infection running through his body, changing it right down to his DNA. All he knew is everything hurt and he felt like he might die...the last place the infection got to was his brain, making him shake and whimper uncontrollably. But, soon enough, it was over...The pain began to fade. But his fever only got worse. He gasped and panted before suddenly giving a sharp scream, a new pain clutching at his middle, wrapping around it and squeezing. His labor had begun.
Ben keeps his arms wrapped around Tobias, moving his hands over Tobias' as he clutches his stomach. He could feel Tobias' body tense, him lightly kissing Tobias' cheek. "it's okay"
Tobias had expected some kind of slow build up to his labor, but he got something completely opposite. The contractions were spaced apart for now, but they were powerful and incredibly painful. His body was still weak from the infection, but there was no stopping it now, he was overdue...

He shifted one hand, holding Ben's and squeezing it tightly as another contraction tore through him, curling around his swollen middle and shaking from the pain.
Ben squeezes his hand back before lightly nuzzling his cheek. There was no moon that night, had there been this would have all happened so much quicker.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5