Mpreg Central

Full Version: Seahorse dress I saw...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I like seahorses a lot because, obviously, the males have the babies, but they're also just really cool looking.

I saw this dress in a window, and I personally thought it was amazing.
Seahorse skeletons...

Has anyone else seen this awesome fabric before?

HOLY CRAP that's awesome. Seriously, it's like it was made for my Domme. She loves skeletal animals (do they make a skulanimal seahorse?) and insists we locate this fabric somewhere...

The hunt begins...

Sera the seahorse!
Here's the dress at Sourpuss Clothing

http://www.sourpussclothing.com/index.as...CK&start=1
O_o cool and macabre. I'd wear it!
(08-20-2012, 03:47 AM)SwollenBellyEnvy Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the dress at Sourpuss Clothing

http://www.sourpussclothing.com/index.as...CK&start=1

AWESOME

Too bad it only goes up to an XXL. I wonder if I could get the fabric from them, or at least find out where they got it...
(08-19-2012, 11:11 PM)Goddess Wrote: [ -> ]Sera the seahorse!

I looked her up too that evening. Too bad they don't have any products with her yet - not even stickers! =(
(08-21-2012, 05:45 PM)Kilix Wrote: [ -> ]

I looked her up too that evening. Too bad they don't have any products with her yet - not even stickers! =(

I did the same thing! I was so disappointed... I wanted a plushie of her so badly as soon as I saw the picture!
(08-21-2012, 10:31 PM)Jesse Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-21-2012, 05:45 PM)Kilix Wrote: [ -> ]

I did the same thing! I was so disappointed... I wanted a plushie of her so badly as soon as I saw the picture!

Unofficial site mascot, me thinks?
Might be good for a seaside celebration of the Day of the Dead...the pattern looks interesting, and it would suit some people...Is dress seen from the front or back? It looks like a sundress with a circular or rectangular neckline and a short skirt...gero...it is something new.
There's seahorse fabric for sale and etsy and some things made from it.

xiao2

So lovely Heart