Mpreg Central

Full Version: A Demon's Pet (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
It took a few hours, though soon enough Eddie grew bored of work and he picked up the phone from his desk reciver, he looked towards the floor where he had given birth. The janitors had did a good job at cleaning the mess up, then he thought about the mess he made in Jacob's car. He pressed the button for his secretary's desk and waited as it buzzed, placing his feet down and bracing his arms against the desk.
"Yes sir?" Jacob picked up the phone holding it to his ear with his shoulder as he continues his paper work.
"Mind coming into my office for a moment?"He asked, not sure what he was planning himself but he wanted to see him if he could. "Clear an hour or two out for me too, before you get here."He added then placed the phone down, crossing his legs while his hands rested on his belly.
Jacob hangs up afterwards, just sitting there for a minute or two before he gets up and makes his way up to Ed's office. Once at the door he knocks softly before letting himself in.
Ed looked up at Jacob then beckoned him over,"Closer."He told him,"And lock the door."He added reclining in his chair and reaching into one of the drawers of his desk to take out a bottle of lotion.
Jacob locks the door before coming over to the desk, slowly leaning back against it as he watches Ed remove the bottle of lotion from his desk.
"Mind rubbing this in for me?"He asked him, placing the bottle on his desk and then moving to unbutton his shirt so his stomach was slowly revealed. He still kept on chest binders despite how tender his small breasts were and how much they leaked, he spread his legs more so his belly could rest in the gap.
Jacob looks at him for a moment or two before taking the bottle from the desk and squirting some lotion onto Ed's stomach before placing the bottle down again as he begins to slowly rub the lotion around on Ed's stomach.
Eddie's stomach had to be the size of a small medicine ball, his shoulders and chin broad like the stereotypical business man. He reclined more, shifting his hips forwards and humming in content when the other startsd rubbing his belly. The movement inside was such a change from the still mound of flesh one would see from the outside just before touching it. The children were highly active, thumping against the other man's hands repeatedly as he rubbed in the lotion and he all but moaned at the feeling.
Jacob was surprised as how active the unborn children actually were, feeling small kicks and nudges against his hands practically the entire time he was rubbing the lotion on Ed's stomach. He attempted to figure how just how many their were but with so much movement it turned out to be harder than he thought. There were at least 2, maybe more, but he wasn't going to press the issue.
Ed watched Jacob's face as he rubbed in the lotion onto his round middle, he could see the slight shock and inquisitive looks in his eyes. "I don't know either."He said to him, head leaning back as he enjoyed the attention, basically the only attention he receives is from Jacob at work. Aaron barely glanced at him even when he was speaking, it almost made him want to snap at him. "He just tells me how many I'm having and it happens."He shrugged, looking down at the other mans rubbing hands.
"And what exactly does he hold over you?" Jacob looks up at him as he continues to rub the lotion onto Ed's stomach.
Ed looked at Jacob, enjoying the tender feeling of the others hands rubbing the cool lotion into his skin, the offspring inside of him slowing slightly. With all the rubbing, they had probably been lured to sleep by it, he closed his own eyes at the feeling. "I made a deal with him... Now we're stuck together."He muttered and shook his head,"Not the best of situations."He shifted when the others hands skimmed over his bellybutton, kicking off his shoes and placing one of his feet against the others knee.
Jacob continues to run his hands over Ed's stomach even after the lotion was gone from his hands. He thought about it for a moment or two before nodding slowly. "So you just pop out his kids and what? Do everything else too?"
Eddie sighed,"Well, when you put it that way, it makes me feel all the more shitty."He shook his head slightly, looking down at the space where Jacob was rubbing over his wide belly. "But, yeah. That's basically my job now."He huffed,"I'm super Dad to a bunch of horned baby's."He tilted his head back as he reclined, moving to place his hands onto the others as he rubbed his middle.
They both just enjoy the silence for a while, Jacob eventually just stopping his hands and letting them rest on Ed's stomach.
Eddie closed his eyes for a moment, then shook his head, sighing and squeezing the others hands,"Thanks."He told him and soon enough he pulled his hands away, going to button up his shirt again slowly while reclined in his seat.
Jacob soon heads back down to work on some more paper work. He works on paperwork for nearly another 2 hours or so.
Ed looked over to the phone and picked it up slightly, soon rethinking it and placing it down again, he sighed and pushed himself up to his feet slowly. The human couldn't focus on his work, he turned towards the window in his office and adjust his tie, he stood up for a while as he watched the city below. Then turned towards the phone again and reached for it, calling Jacob, staying silent when he answered...or if he answered.
Jacob picks up the phone again before putting it to his ear. "Yeah?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11