Mpreg Central
Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) (/showthread.php?tid=12759)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) - Söl - 01-27-2018

"I see, delivering naturally is going to be hard Allan you might really hurt your back doing so, the babies are too large for your body" Ronan explained as he was raising thr gown to run a sonogram and check thr eggs "two are in the wrong way and they're too large" he pointed out on the screen

RE: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) - Animefan22 - 01-27-2018

(01-27-2018, 04:39 PM)Söl Wrote: "I see, delivering naturally is going to be hard Allan you might really hurt your back doing so, the babies are too large for your body" Ronan explained as he was raising thr gown to run a sonogram and check thr eggs "two are in the wrong way and they're too large" he pointed out on the screen
Allan looks down sad he wipes his eyes "I don't know what to do I'm scared Ronan

"Don't be scared, I'll help you, but you do need to know how things currently are. Usually a baby we could turn it to be birthed in the correct position, but with an egg we run the risks of cracking it or breaking it. We could do a c section just for those two eggs and have you rest and prepare for a natural birth that we will induce when you're strong enough to endure it "

RE: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) - Animefan22 - 01-27-2018

(01-27-2018, 04:50 PM)Söl Wrote: "Don't be scared, I'll help you, but you do need to know how things currently are. Usually a baby we could turn it to be birthed in the correct position, but with an egg we run the risks of cracking it or breaking it. We could do a c section just for those two eggs and have you rest and prepare for a natural birth that we will induce when you're strong enough to endure it "

Allan looks up "I never had surgery before will it hurt

Allan groans in pain "my stomach hurting

"youll be awake but under local anesthesia, you wont feel a thing" he assured him and frowned as he said his stomach hurt, if contractions were starting...that complicated things. He raised the gown and began to feel along Allan´s stomach.

(01-27-2018, 05:38 PM)Söl Wrote: "youll be awake but under local anesthesia, you wont feel a thing" he assured him and frowned as he said his stomach hurt, if contractions were starting...that complicated things. He raised the gown and began to feel along Allan´s stomach.

Allan groans in pain "make the pain stop please

"Allan are you having contractions or is your back?" Ronan asked worried of the state of his patient

(01-27-2018, 05:48 PM)Söl Wrote: "Allan are you having contractions or is your back?" Ronan asked worried of the state of his patient
"My stomach it really hurts and it's getting hard again Ronan

Allan looks at Ronan "why does my stomach hurting for?

"youre having contractions Allan," Ronan said defeated.

(01-27-2018, 06:41 PM)Söl Wrote: "youre having contractions Allan," Ronan said defeated.

Allan looks scared "I don't know what to do I'm scared

"its still your choice to have a c section or a natural birth, sir" Ronan said as he needed authorization for a surgery "the mayor concern are the eggs laying on the side, if you push with them in that poition they might crack and break while still inside you" he warned, and moving them might harm them too, yet, well try to do the best for you and your eggs"

(01-27-2018, 06:44 PM)Söl Wrote: "its still your choice to have a c section or a natural birth, sir" Ronan said as he needed authorization for a surgery "the mayor concern are the eggs laying on the side, if you push with them in that poition they might crack and break while still inside you" he warned, and moving them might harm them too, yet, well try to do the best for you and your eggs"

"I want surgery for the two backwards eggs

Ronan nodded "wlell take you to the OP room right now to extract the backward eggs, hopefully your labor will slow down and youll have time to rest befoe you birth the others" he said as nurses came to prepare him for surgery and Ronan went to tchange into scrubs.

(01-27-2018, 06:48 PM)Söl Wrote: Ronan nodded "wlell take you to the OP room right now to extract the backward eggs, hopefully your labor will slow down and youll have time to rest befoe you birth the others" he said as nurses came to prepare him for surgery and Ronan went to tchange into scrubs.

Allan looks at the nurses "please make sure the eggs are okay miss

"The pain getting worse miss I feel like i gotta use the bathroom

Ronan

As he enteres Allan is in the operating table and hes being placed under local anesthecia.

Bejamin

"Kyle, its okay, theres just a patient pregnant of naga babies, but no one will harm you or your twins" he assured him

Allan started to close his eyes

RE: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) - bennett999 - 01-27-2018

Sorry we merfolk get massively afraid when theirs a naga near but just a warning the babies are just as deadly as the adults Benjamin