Mpreg Central
C Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) (/showthread.php?tid=11433)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 06-13-2017

While they are sitting down at a spot under the tree, Dave broke the news. "Err, Noah, would you mind leaving Emma here for awhile? Like, perhaps a week?" He said and thought it sounded very awkward so he added quickly to explain himself. "ERrm, I am actually planning, no, I have wanted to have a proper honeymoon with you. I thought it would be, you now, i don't know. Honeymoon. so, it's like, honey...." dave wanted to hit himself for sounding so stupid. He didn't know how to put it in a nice way to suggest that they leave their child here.

RE: Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 06-13-2017

Leave Emma, could he? he hesitated at the idea, a week wasn't that long but it would be the longest he had been away from her since she was born. "Are... are you sure she would be ok?" Noah's hesitation was normal but he felt a bit silly for it. Honestly, of course, Emma would be fine for one week but he still worried.

"She's been fine so far, and I have confidence in our nannies. At least no one really needed us through the days right? I would also scehdule a little web cam so we could see her all the time if we wanted." Dave provided. "Though of course if you want to bring her along, it would be great as well." He added quickly. He was a little afriad he would give off an idea that he did not want to include Emma in their lives, when in fact he adored the girl so much he was destined to spoil her.

RE: Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 06-13-2017

"No.. it's ok we can leave her." he smiled lightly he had hesitated a moment but he trusted Dave and if he thought she would be alright, then it would probably be just fine. "I would love to go." He added looking back at Dave, he could sense the boy's nervousness. He knew he like Emma, but also knew sometimes he felt the need to prove it to Noah. He didn't mind sometimes Noah needed Dave to prove it.

"Great! I am thinking even withotu Emma with us, we would probably end up bringing lots of gift for our little princess." Dave said happily. "We could be bringing her a sibling even. Sibling made in switzerland.... we are going there!" He said kissing Noah and then reseted his palm on his abdomen. Who knows, her little sibilng could be there already. "Did i mention how lonely i had been when i grew up as a single child?"

RE: Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 06-14-2017

Noah tilted his head slightly thinking over those words for a moment, actually, he probably wouldn't have minded that. "A sibling for Emma hu?" He chuckled and gave Dave a kiss. "I guess, will see." He laughed the idea was interesting but he wasn't sure yet. After all, Emma's delivery hadn't gone the smoothest. "Switzerland? sounds like fun." He was grinning, Noah had never been there before he wasn't sure what to expect.

RE: Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 06-14-2017

"At this season, no skiing, but the place is still wonderful." Dave took Noah's hand to get back to the frontyard, where their private jet's ready. The nanny had brought Emma to the door, waiting for them with a smile. "Say goodbye to Emma for a week... and we would be back." With that they took off.

(err... you wanna play out the trip?)

(We can, do you want to? I'm taking off tomorrow and I won't be back until Friday night but either way just let me know. I don't mind playing out the tirp. :))

(Haha great I just was a little worried this would bore you a little... Hmm you are a frequent traveller, aren't you?)

It's Lucerne that they are visiting, and towards the countryside there's a little cottage that once again, was owned by Dave's family. The views are gorgeous and quite relaxed. There were mountains around where they coudl visit, along the Alps that had snow on yearly round. "I hope you wouldn't be bored by the city..it;s a small place but we used to spend our summers there to escape from teh heat." Dave told Noah on the plane.

Noah spent a long time looking out the window, he hadn't been frightened at all actually he rather likes plains and flying. "I'm sure it'll be great, anywhere is good as long as you're with me," he said grinning up at Dave, the trip had been a surprise but he was glad to be going on it.

(I know it's short but sleep anyway yep, travel a lot, or I try to.. not normally out of my state unfortunately but I stay pretty busy.

(haha that's enviable, bon voyage! it's nice to have places close by that you could just drop a visit from time to time)

"Oh now you are sweettalking... husband." Dave smiled and raise their entwined hand to kiss on Noah's hand. "It's just an hour away.... very convneinet. Later if we have time i could brush up on my pilot's license... then we could travel on our own." He offered and relaxed back on the chair. It wasn't long until they were landing, and it was even sooner than their limo drove by the lake that's at the centre of the city, wiht a beautiful sunset against the background. "You like that?" Dave asked, looking out of the window together with Noah.

RE: Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 06-17-2017

"I love it," he muttered staying rather close to Dave. He was happy this place was beautiful and he hadn't the slightest clue Dave had known how to fly, however, he probably should have guessed before. They got a few looks from others as their limo passed after all it wasn't every day a limo went thru this area. He couldn't keep the smile off his face as they arived looking out the window at the beautiful scene before him.

RE: Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) - bhdire8 - 06-18-2017

"Great.... " dave muttered and nuzzled against Dave. "I would want to always overwhelm you during this trip." He smiled and took Noah's hand and led him.out of the car. They arrived at a great hotel, modern but with a hint of history as it was built from an old mansion. "We would go to our cottage tomorrow at the forest. Tonight... it would be a nice night in a comfy suite." He kissed Noha's hand as they entered the lobby.

RE: Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) - secretsparrow - 06-18-2017

He stuck close to Dave though gaze around the lobby at all the things around him. He trusted the man to lead him while he was a bit distracted. They checked in rather quickly and headed up to the hotel suite. He wasn't sure what he had expected but so far he was having fun at least. "This is really cool," he muttered smiling at Dave as he closed the door behind the two of them.

Dave smiled back and led Noah into the suite, pushing open the.double door into the room itself. The whole glass wall faced directly to the lake they had just pass. The setting sun against the mountains were breathtaking and Dave led him further into thr.room, which was decorated elegantly. Their bedroom was at the side and still not visible yet. Dave took a flute of champagne, offered it to Noah, and just admired the view together.

Noah took it as he looked out at the view, then he looked at Dave and smiled lightly. "Amazing." He muttered quietly. He thought about all that had led him to this moment and it really was amazing to think about. He was lucky to have Dave. Lucky that the boy even liked him at all. He leaned closer to Dave Putting an arm around him and resting his head on the male's shoulder.

Davr smiled at how close they are together. They settled themselves soon and got a change for dinner. They would headto a place that Dave knew of, small bur cozy place. Dave just constantly touches on Noah, demonstrating fully how.lovey dovey they were as newly weds. It also was a pleasant surprise seeing hints of blushes on Noah's fface under the effect of.alcohol - he hadnt been able to see him on a drink since at first he was pregnant, then later he breastfed Emma. The shades complemneted Noah well.

Noah wasn't a lightweight, but it also wasn't as if he was immune to the effects of alcohol. He knew by now he was probably blushing, he could also tell even like this that it seemed to amuse Noah. It only now occurred to him that Dave hadn't seen him drink before. Noah laughed and was happy to show off for those around him always at least holding Dave's hand. He was aware others were looking at the two of them from time to time. But Noah didn't really mind.

They strolled along the lake after their lovely dinner that got them.both quite full. Dave led the way. With the alcohol running through yheir system, the night breeze felt refreshing. It felt nic.eholding Noah's hand in this.tranquil.night, and they just sat down at the steps at the shore, nudging.close to each other and enjoyed their time.

They both seemed to be rather quiet for the moment and so Noah said nothing just looked out the lake in front of him and watched the waves crash against the shoreline until finally he tilted his head back to look at Dave and spoke up. "What are you thinking about?" He asked once again looking out at the water before them.