Mpreg Central
Rough births (A closed RP between mpregoneverthing and missingyou421) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Rough births (A closed RP between mpregoneverthing and missingyou421) (/showthread.php?tid=3606)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Rough births (A closed RP between mpregoneverthing and missingyou421) - mpregoneverthing - 03-23-2014

"So you're going to lie down instead of helping me?" Michael shouts. "Fine, I can do this myself." Pushing himself, Michael begins to slide off the bed, until finally, he's on the floor sitting up against the bed. He takes a moment to breath. Michael really did want Jackson to help, but eversince he was a kid, Michael was taught that if you had help, you were considered weak.

RE: Rough births (A closed RP between mpregoneverthing and missingyou421) - missingyou421 - 03-23-2014

Jackson gets up and goes over to Michael. "i want to help but you never want me to even touch you anymore besides you told me that labor takes forver right? You arent going to pop them out right now are you? But i will help ok? im here for you" He says then leans in to kiss Michaels forehead

RE: Rough births (A closed RP between mpregoneverthing and missingyou421) - mpregoneverthing - 03-23-2014

Michael unreluctently accepts the kiss. "How are you so flexiable when you're carrying triplets?" Michael rubs his belly now, lifting up his shirt to expose it to get some air. The babies are wildly moving around now. "I wonder how we're going to do this birth.."

RE: Rough births (A closed RP between mpregoneverthing and missingyou421) - missingyou421 - 03-23-2014

"What do you mean how w are going to do it? You just push and the baby comes right? Thats what you told me" Jackson says "and i am flexable because i work out silly"

"Yes I know what I told you and don't rub it in, I haven't been to the gym in months." Michael puts on hand on his stomach now, the movement as calmed. "It's not always simple Jackson, the birth. I mean, I haven't told you really, but statisically, males have a high chance of complications during birth, espcially the more they carry." He glances over at Jackson's bulging belly. "Now I might be in pain now, but imagine you, mister 3-in-1."

Jackson thinks for a minute then looks scared "I just hope it goes quick then. I dont want anything bad to happen to me or you!" He says tearing up again

"Oh god, it's gonna be a long night." And Michael was right. Hours passed on, and Michael and Jackson spent the next few hours on edge. Despite the scared looks he got from his boyfriend, Michael paced around the apartment and even took a wack at fixing the AC, which he did. The babies didn't seem to be budging, and besides the contractions here and there, it was getting rather tedious wait.

Michael sat on the couch now. It was 1 am. The tv was on and he was awake. The contractions are gotten closer, now only 25 minutes apart, but still the babies felt like they were in the same spot. "ahh," he stifled a cry. Jackson was in the other room and he didn't want to alarm him.

Jackson was sleeping when he heard Michael cry out. He groggily gets up and goes out to the living room "Still nothing?" He asks rubbing his own belly. he was starting to get worried that Michael was going to have some of the complications he was talking about before and he hoped that is would just go fast and everything would be ok

"No, go back to bed." Michael said. He was tired too, but he tried to remain awake in fear that he would progress to far during his sleep. "Even with the AC on it's still so hot." Michael shook his shirt to remove the sweat that had gathered and give himself some air. "How are you feeling Jackson? No more false pains?"

"No I'm fine. The babies kick hard every once in a while but i think they are just worried aboout you like i am. You should try to get some sleep too though you look exhausted. Please Michael."

Michael wanted to argue that Jackson was babying him, but he was too tried to. Jackson was, surprisingly, right about Michael being tried. His eyes ached and his body was sore. Maybe a few hours wouldn't do no harm. "Alright, you win." Michael began to stand up. However as he stood, he suddenly felt a large contraction hit him. He screamed, no, howled in pain and doubled over as he felt his water break, pourly out from him. "Oh god!" He knew Jackson couldn't see the dark puddle forming around Michael's feet due to the lighting.

Jackson goes closer to Michael "are you ok?" He asks. Still not close enough to see the puddle on the floor. The howl that Michael let slip terrified Jackson and he goes even closer, holding out his hand to help Michael back to bed

"Jack--Jackson" Michael's voice is shaking now. "My--m---my water broke!" Michael grabs and grips Jackson's hand hard as the contraction is still making it's way through him. "AH! Fuck!"

Jackson thinks for a minute trying to remember what Michael had told him about labor. Then it clicks "Oh- OH ok lets get you back in the bed!" He helps Michael walk back to the bedroom

Michael is led by Jackson, who still is confused about water and it's inclusion in labor, to the bedroom. Michael begins by gripping onto the drawer, groaning loudly as he feels more liquid flow out of him. Opening the first drawer, he removes several towels and lays out a few on the bed. "Help..help" he's out of breath still and just points to his sweats, wanting Jackson's help.

Jackson grabs the towels and sets them out on the bed "There you want to lay down now?" He asks his voice shaky

"ugh!" Michael grips his stomach. Another kick from his loving children. "No I meant, help me get my pants off!" Michael sits down on the towels now, legs extended off the bed for Jackson to help him. He know's he should be kinder. He doesn't want to push Jackson to far that he goes into labor as well.

"Oh sorry" Jackson says sadly and goes to pull off Michaels pants and underwear "There you go. Is that better?" He tries to sound soothing

"At least it's not as hot not." Michael sighs and lies on his back, pillows up his head and legs up. "Can you check and see how far dilated I am? And don't get embarrassed. It's not like this is the first time you've seen my junk."

"Dialated? Uh right you told me how to do that too. Oh god i dont remember what do i do?" Jackson is shaking terribly