Mpreg Central
My alien baby (open for one) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: My alien baby (open for one) (/showthread.php?tid=13059)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: My alien baby (open for one) - Littleittyboy - 07-15-2018

Jace rubbed his stomach and sighed lightly grunting slightly as he tried to sit up. Everything hurt and he was so tired, unable to sleep due to how big he was.

RE: My alien baby (open for one) - DragonKnight - 07-15-2018

Kage walked towards the bed, finding Jace's belly poking out from the bottom of his shirt. "How's my beautiful mate doing?" He asked as he started to rub Jace's belly.

Jace bit his lip humming in appreciation "I'm sore and tired" he pouted dramatically at him "I thought I was only carrying one child, but I'm absolutely huge, there's no way that I can be only carrying one? How long does your species carry for?"

"We still don't know if this is technically a human pregnancy or an Apex pregnancy. You might give birth in the next two months or in another 5 months. At any case, what can I do to make you feel better?" Kage asked as he started to kiss Jace's belly while toying with Jace's bellybutton

Jace pulled his chin up and kissed him gently before laying down putting his head on his chest sighing "I'm so huge" he pouted a little and looked up at Kage's face "Ooh!" He said eyes wide and took Kage's hand gently and put it on the side of his belly "Do you feel that?" He said smiling brightly at the movement under their hands

Kage smiled as he felt the baby move. "That's amazing. Come on little one. Kick again." He said to the baby as he felt around Jace's belly.

RE: My alien baby (open for one) - Littleittyboy - 07-18-2018

Jace smiled gently as the child kicked again. He looked up at Kage and smiled gently before biting his lip "Babe, I know that we don't really know what's going to happen in regards to growth and that of our baby but could you tell me about how your species births? And how big they normally are when born? And how long labour lasts? And how they birth the babies? And are you all planning to do a c-section on me? Cause I have no exit point for this baby?"

RE: My alien baby (open for one) - DragonKnight - 07-18-2018

"The babies will be large but considering how small you are, it would be big anyway. But don't worry, your body has created its own birth canal for your womb. I know you want a C-section, but I have to see if you can birth the baby naturally. If anything does go wrong, I'll perform an emergency C-section. Okay?" Kage explained, wanting to calm Jace.

RE: My alien baby (open for one) - Littleittyboy - 07-19-2018

Jace looked at him worriedly "And you're sure I'm only having one baby? I mean, I look full term at least, if not more than that...I don't think it will be able to get out at all" he said scared

RE: My alien baby (open for one) - DragonKnight - 07-19-2018

Kage rubbed Jace's belly lovingly. "You will be safe. I promise that. But if you want, we can perform a ultra sound to see the baby." He suggested as he rubbed Jace's bellybutton.

Have smiled gently at him as his stomach was rubbed "If that would be okay...I kind of would like to see our child like that, I mean, that's a normal thing for most parents to be so it's kind of terrifying but exciting?" He said and laughed nervously rubbing his stomach lightly

Kage smiled as he got out of the bed. "Then let's go see our baby. Or babies if there more than one." He said as he helped Jace to his feet.

Jace wobbled a bit, the weight making him a little unsteady. He smiled gently at Kage and took his hand walking slowly along with him his other hand supporting his back which started to ache as soon a second he began to walk

Kage walked Jace to the spare bedroom, which he converted into a makeshift birthing room for Jace. He helped Jace to the bed before grabbing a scanner for Jace. "Let's get a good look at the baby." He said as he placed a band around Jace's belly. The band could see inside Jace's belly like a ultrasound machine. The band was tight but the first few images of their babies were shown for the first time.

Jace whimpered at the tightness, it made his back and stomach ache more but the picture that appeared was so clear he couldn't keep his eyes off it just looking at it in complete shock "That's....that's my...womb I guess....right?" He asked, his heart beating quickly

"Right. The image is still buffering but we should get a clearer image in just a moment." Kage said as he watched the hologram.

(How many did you like to have?)

Jace bit his lip and reached out taking Kage's hand nervously. He almost couldn't stand the tension in the room but he knew it was mostly excitement. His grip tightened as the image appeared, though he wasn't quite sure what he was looking at

(Twins maybe? I don't actually mind, I just don't like insane numbers so you pick, surprise me, hahaha)

(How does quadruplets sound?)

(As I said, whatever is fine with me, surprise me, as long as it doesn't exceed like 6 I guess)

The image finally buffered and displayed the babies in clear detail. He counted each one he could see and was surprised by the number. "Six. We're having sextuplets Jace." He said excitedly as he went to Jace to kiss and hug him, feeling blessed for receiving a large family.