Mpreg Central
House cleaning (closed with nezumi) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: House cleaning (closed with nezumi) (/showthread.php?tid=4723)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: House cleaning (closed with nezumi) - dolria1 - 10-09-2014

"just remind you that you need to take care of it" he teased, and gasp as he try to get up- but can't. he was to heavy. "mmm honey, can you help me to get up?" John blushed.

RE: House cleaning (closed with nezumi) - Nezumi - 10-09-2014

Ash chuckles "of course I am still remember babe.. you and these unborn babies are my responsibility. I really love you threes" he then kisses John's cheek "hm get up? well then.." Ash jumps out the couch and knees a bit as his back facing you, turning his head back and a bit to you "ride my back.. let me piggyback you babe" Ash grins to his lover.

john chuckles in surprise. "i see". he carefuly climb on Ash's back and hold around his chest and lift his legs around his waist. "okay horsy, im ready. heehaa!!" he laughs.

Ash laughs somehow he felt John's weight has been gaining lately "ok sexy cowboy! where would you want to go now?" Ash grins as he waits for his lover to answer.

"to the bathroom!" he giggles, point there, like it was some far away place.

"Alright babe!" Ash directly runs with a small but fast steps teasingly. Soon he gets into the bathroom and knees down for John to easily reaches down his feet "we are here love"

"thank you, my knight!" John get off Ash back and kisses him. then he wash his face and let Ash do the same. then John walk to the kitchen. "what you want to eat for breakfast love?" he call, openning the fridge.

Ash walks out after few minutes John at the kitchen. He wiping clean his face with a towel "Breakfast? Well.. Let see" Ash grins and hugs the male's back "You. I want to eat you babe can I?" Ash said jokingly, still hugging the male while he opened the fridge.

"hehe sure. put some chockolate on my belly and cherry on my bellybutton and "eat me!"" John laughs and press his belly against Ash's before sitting on the chair, eating some sandwich and with espresso.

"Well that's a great idea.." Ash grins and walks to John's back "maybe I should add this one too" Ash teasingly put some whipped cream on John's nipples. He spreads the whipped cream on his both tits and squeezes them.

Johm moans softly. "mmm you are kinky" he smile at Ash. "i like it". he let Ash milk his tits and taste it with the ice cream, what make John moan even more.

Ash licks and sucks sexually his lover's tit milk cream "nmhmm t-this.. mhm fucking good babe" Ash other fingers pinch and pull slowly John's other side tit. He is a bit kinky after seeing how sexy his lover everyday.

john left the half sandwich eaten, and close in eyes in bliss. "aahhh... b-babe... please keep goingg..." John whispers and let out a soft gasp. "love your kinky stuff so much". he rubb his belly in circles, let out a groan.

"Now baby let's do another position" Ash smirks, lifting John's on the strong dining table, laying him down with his gigantic belly. Ash takes a bottle of chocolate sauce and pours on John's belly. He then takes a cherry and put on his bellybutton as the vanilla cream on his both tits "mmm babe! You look so delicious. It's time to eat! aaa..mmmm!" Ash licks and sucks and keep sucking the chocolate on John's belly

John moan loudly. his lover teasing him so much, his belly get lick and "eaten"- he was in paradise. "ohhh Ash, yess, it s-so good... fuckk!" he gasp with pleasure. there was only one think important now: Ash's tounge, and John was helpless as it travels on his belly, licking the cockolate from it. he cant even see the cherry on top of his tummy because he was so huge. "keep going... please!" he beggs to his lover.

Ash smirks and keeps 'eating' his lover's belly, licking everywhere with his hot tongue. Then he travels his tongue to John's bellybutton. He takes the cherry into his mouth with the male's bellybutton. He sucks and sucks, licking the bellybutton and nipping it harder.

John felt so hard when Ash tounge lick him. but his bellybutton was the edge. he was so sensitive in that spot, as his lover knows very well, that his all body shiver with pure pleasure, like electricity spread across his belly. he try to strech his hand forward but can't. he was totaly at Ash's mercy. "oh ohh ohhh- fuucckk!!" he arch his back as he cum and cum on his lower belly, and on the table he laid on. he panted heavily. "it was.. God... i dont have any words to decribe it!" he pull his lover's face closer and kiss him passionatly.

Ash smirks after John cumming a lot from pleasure. He then being pulled into a deep and passion kiss. He nips the male's lower lips and smiles "you always cum so fast when I tease you there.. such sensitive baby you are babe" he whispers seductively.

John grins back "dont blame me you are such a good lover!" he exclaims. then he get up- with grunts and some effort- and pull Ash on the table. "now its your turn!" he smirks. the pregnant boy take off his lover pants and start to tease his tip member- that was erect already. "mmm i love the taste of it" he start to suck his cock deeply, stroking it, and playing with his balls. then he took some ice cream and rubb it on his balls- and start to lick it eagerly. "mmm delicouse!!"

Ash moans out soon he felt John's mouth "ah babe.. mmm" his erected cock throbbing pain but thanks to his lover, he feels such pleasure "babe! suck faster please. make me cum into your naughty little mouth.."