Mpreg Central
C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] (/showthread.php?tid=18438)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 12-16-2023

Anyone should be worried if their pregnant girlfriend was drinking alcohol, but Becca remained uncaring for that. She didn't want that kid to be inside Jayden anyway.

She, too, embraced Jayden, laughing and making fun of her all in "good heart". She thanked and kissed her like she would've done if things were okay.

When Jayde was close to passing out, Becca took her in her arms and carried her to the room. All she did was lay Jayden down and soon her girlfriend was snoring, far too fucked up by now.

Becca left the room, went to clean up everything in the kitchen and after about an hour. She was back in the room Jayden was sleeping in.

Becca undressed Jayden, glad that she wasn't waking up now. She stared at her nude body, her nice tits, slim waist and small hips. She parted her legs and stared at her cunt, pink rose and tight.

Since they've been together, Becca had only ever had two fingers inside Jayden. Their fucking sessions mostly were with Jayden using a dildo on her or a strap on. But Jayden, ever so dominant when it came to sex, never let Becca use nothing but two fingers on her.

"Yet the disgusting slut let a man be inside her," She uttered out to herself, looking at Jayden's cunt with disgust.

She noticed then that her pussy lips were moistened still and as much as she refused, it turned her on.

Her new endowment was hardening in her sweatpants. "Fuck," She released her growing erection, gripping it in her hand. It was far too big.

It was way thicker than a beer can and well past 13", maybe 15". It was beastly but also perfect.

Becca was proud to have developed such a perfect cock, and so was her doctor.

She rolled Jayden to her side and laid behind her, spooning her, herself naked as well. Her hand came to Jayden's thigh from behind, lifting it up a bit as she directed her humongous cockhead against Jayden's tight cunt.

She let out a low, muffled moan when her overly fat cockhead began to spread Jayden open.

RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 12-16-2023

As nightfall steadily wore on Jayde consumed heavily, becoming more and more intoxicated to an unstable point of being.

She pushed up against Becca, seeming to be in full controlled throttle but in all actuality she was spiraling. Fading. Wasting away to nothing, crumpling like paper and becoming the person she once knew.

Soon, she became drawn to slumber, unconsciousness overriding her entire being like a mere switch. And within a minute further or so, she was out like a light which rendered her vulnerable and exposed to threat itself.

For some reason she thought she heard Becca cursing, and it sounded heated, but she thought she liked the sight of her body and gently sighed, expecting to be the one to be penetrated by her fingers again. But she was soon to be wrong. Dead wrong infact

She felt herelf being turned to her side, causing her to let forth a gentle, jumble of sighs and purr like hums, placing a hand limply over one of Becca's own while the other remain resting near the pillow that her head rested upon.

"B-Becca? .. y-you know I am too tight for your dildos .. use the vibrators or your fingers again .. babe I said! .. oh . oh GOD! too big .. way too big Bec .." She said, feebly but harshly, trying to squirm away a bit from what she thought was a dildo. It felt strangely fleshy, veiny and for some reason it had a realistic throb to it.

RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 12-17-2023

Never did Becca think she would find herself in a situation such as this one with Jayden. Her stealing all control and dominance from her girlfriend, now with a single goal in mind.

Her new appendage was obviously far too big, and she basked in the bliss it brought upon her when she noticed Jayden trying to spread her legs further against her will because of how big Becca's cock was.

Seeing Jayden in so much pain, complaining, whining and so close to tears, it aroused Becca to new heights. She couldn't believe she got off on this, but it was the best feeling.

"You're right, you're so tight..." She chuckled sickly against Jayden's ear, forcing more of her overly fat piece of meat inside Jayden's virgin-like tight canal.

RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 12-18-2023

Jayde's eyes shot open, widening as she glanced behind her at Becca, then down between her legs. "'B-BECCA! w-what the hell?! w-what are you doi- oh god! oh god! no .. no! .. NGHHHNAAH! .. IT IS TOO HUGE! IT WONT FIT BEC! PLEASE STOP! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE D-DOING! I KNOW I HURT YOU BUT I DO NOT D-DESERVE THIS .. OH GOD! .."

She tried to gain leverage, no longer containing trust for her beloved, clawing at the bed, groaning and grunting in agony as her tears blurred her vision to an unbearable degree.

As time passed on she lost hope, both for that of humanity and most of all, for her rapist, sadly who was once someone she trusted and adored like the world itself.

"G-GET OFF! GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME BECCA!" Her voice became strong between sobs, huffing and searching for something to strike her with.

RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 12-18-2023

Becca being taller and stronger than Jayden, mostly from playing sports her whole life, she easily rolled Jayden onto her stomach and pinned her wrists above her head as she continued to violate her cunt from behind.

"Being my bitch now really suits you, hearing you scream like this, it all adds up to the true you; a worthless fucking slut," She said against Jayden's ear as she kept on thrusting back and forth.

Her thrusts were rough and violent, and her humongous length kept on stretching Jayden farther than she'd ever been. It rammed inside her cavity ever so wildly, reaching the depths of her womb.

"Take it easy and try to relax, it wouldn't be good for your bastard child," She said in a spiteful tone, like the words disgusted her.

Her orgasm was approaching quickly. It'd be her first ever official climax with her new organ. And so far the experience was mind blowing and out of this words. It felt better than when Jayden put those toys inside her. Having a cock now and penetrating Jayden was a far better experience, and she felt so powerful, dominating her like this, showing her her true self.

RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 12-18-2023

Jayden felt ill to her stomach with each powerful thrust, finding herself facing each forward one to be with a pained finch. She was only used to enduring Becca's fingers within her, just a mere two fingers was the maximum of what she was used to to from the other female, was all she could take of capacity within her seemingly unnatural tight tightness of vagina but right now she was being filled by twice that size, perhaps triple than even Brandon was. When she and Brandon made love, yes it was violently exerted, yes it was swift but it was never vengeful, just dominant.

Never.

But right now, right now with the one she loved, her Becca, she felt now that her very trust of her was forever severed, snatched and broken beyond even the most advanced of positive repair, her heart was even affected, beating more harder, rougher and harsher than normal, feeling as if it itself were being carved from her now heavily heavily heaving chest and as the thrusts grew more and more violent in pace to which knew no possible end, fury and intensity she responded with a groan, that quickly arose to pained grunts, higher pitch, and lastly to piercing shriek-lingering screams, begging for Becca, once her beloved, one of who she loved and adored was now a betrayer, an enemy, and now beneath her she felt as if she never desired in all life to be.

A victim, powerless, immobile of any and all movement.

Her face, once rage filled was now wide eyed, tear filled to the point of overflow, and as defeat she turned her head to a side, simply sniffling, simply sobbing the rest of the way, enduring being Becca's whore, as she called her. "Do as you wish to me, atleast you are touching me in some way, you useless brat .. you know .. the strange thing is .. I always used to love fucking ya like this. Aheh .. so I guess k-karma is a real ah! .. t-thing! huh! atleast ya have a backbone now! .." She said between weak, feeble chuckles as she switched between sobbing and laughing.

She did not know how to feel anymore, to be completely honest with herself.

She tried to yank her arms away, but it was useless, futile, and when the threat was brought up about her unborn child being a bastard it drove her to anger, unspeakabe anger. She began bucking beneath Becca, trying to protect the offspring which probably seemed like the only something she could remain holding onto"Becca .. I said .. get the FUCK! off of me! you had your fill, just take your damn stuff and leave. You proved yourself so do yourself a fucking favour before I get pissed!" She scream-growled, her adrenaline kicking into hyper-drive status of level. Her voice held a razor-sharp edge to it, all of it's presence did, every inch of it, she no longer held the warmth and butterflies within her stomach and chest, what she now had was complete bile rising within her stomach, she felt hatred seethe, simmer and overflow through her every vein, hotter than lava and even that of fire itself.

And lastly her heart, her poor heart became stone-hard, frigid-ice-hard coldness encasing it within a cold, unnatural shroud of pure, pure .. darkness.

She now despised the one person she found security within, the one she thought she could trust with her life, the one who she confided in was now fucking her from behind and harming her unborn son or daughter, something that did not mean to exist, so why did it have to suffer and be called a bastard, a fatherless child.

"F-FUCK YOU BECCA!" She scowled, shooting her head so that she was facing her rapist. "Y-YOU ARE N-NO LONGER M-MY B-BECCA .. Y-YOU ARE A S-STRANGER TO ME NOW AND Y-YOU ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY DEFENSELESS WHORE! YOU HEAR ME!? YOU HEARTLESS .. BITCH!" She shouted, her eyes wide but filled with a fiery rage she had never known. "YOU WERE THE ONE GOIN OUT! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FUCKED OTHER WOMEN AND MEN SO HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO FEEL! HUH! TELL ME THAAAT! S-SO IT WAS JUST PAYBACK! JUST ACCEPT IT AS IT IS! ACCEPT IT LIKE I HAVE WHEN OTHERS WERE FUCKIN YOU! I LOVE YOU BECCA! EVEN AS YOU ARE RAPING ME I STILL LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD! I AM SORRY I BROKE YOUR HEART! I AM SORRRY! OKAY! IS THAT ALL YOU WANT TO HEAR!" She screamed in rage for a minute or so, having a full-on panic attack beneath the on she thought she loved and adored with all her heart and soul, but now was just another statistic of unique circumstance beneath as she was raped unhumanely.

"Look Bec, I apologize for breaking your heart, I am sorry for betraying you, your trust even, I-I know I cannot replace it's fragile pieces but I have been beating myself up about it day and night after you left, honestly I have, how do you think I got this fucking thin within a few days. It is unbearable to do things without you, I have remained where you hit me and have been .. well .. u-until you came back here. So to be honest, you are not hurting me more than I have been." She sighed weakly, coughing slightly, something that seemed to be concerning. She kept it a secret but she was not eating longer than Becca had realized her to have done, she only acted as if she were consuming food around her to keep her under the radar of concern. She had struggled with her body image, trying to remain thin and attractive to the mirror that she looked at herself in with silent-hidden disgust.

"B-Becca .. uh .. c-can you slow down a bit? .. I-I feel a bit .. w-weird .." Her legs ached, her ass burned and her already starved body further protested, causing her enraged eyes to widen a slight bit more, her breathing to be tougher to manage, reaching gasp like levels, and like that she whined, her eyes stared into her attacker's eyes, noticing them one full time, how enraged Becca's were before her own gave in and rolled back, falling victim to hunger, the exhaustion that was creeping into her weakened marrows of bone beneath her pale flesh, and like that her struggles became still, abormally even, her mouth opening and closing for a few moments as if she were trying to say something but was actually non-verbal.

"B-Becca .. somethin .. wrong .. p-please .. forgive m-." But it was a clear indication, a silent apology, for a moment before her hand shot up and gripped her upper right arm, slackening before descending to rest above Becca's lower slightly bent one, quivering with twitches as she slowly became non-responsive. Her head falling and lolling to a side where it was slightly bobbing up and down, the back of it was still laying upon the pillow, her eyes were overcast, glassy and glazed over.

Something she never before did, even when tired as hell around Becca. Only this seemed more serious in nature.

RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 12-20-2023

It felt good and incredibly powerful to be taking Jayden like this. Her cock felt damn good buried deep within her vagina from behind, this position was more than blissful.

Jayden's words attempted to hurt and anger her, but they barely fazed her at all. She was far from the Becca she was before, so it didn't matter if she used to be soft and weak, now she had changed for the better and she was going to teach Jayden a forever lesson, would teach her her proper place as a whore in this world.

"I don't care about anything, I just hope you learn to never mess with my feelings again," She said, as she cruelly pummeled her bruised cunt open.

Just as Jayden was passing out on her, Becca let out a loud growl of pleasure, gripping a fistful of Jayden's hair and exploded inside her. Her cock pulsed steadily as she pumped Jayden's belly full of her thick, hot sperm. She held Jayden down until she emptied her balls inside her, then pulled out and got off the bed.

Becca went straight to the bathroom and took a shower as if nothing happened.

RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 12-20-2023

Where Jayden once felt powerful, untamed, and untouched she now felt vulnerable, touched, and violated. She was now a face in the crowd, a victim, a statistic. It was a hard pill to swallow, difficult even .. but it was a lesson to be learned, a stepping stone, a roadblock to be passed and above all, a building block to be mastered over.

It would make her a better woman, a form of soldier who could outwit her wrongs, and reshape the mechanisms of her past. She was defined by words, and yes, they were harsh of what Becca expressed, but Jayde felt unloved in the relationship, she felt as though everything she did and everything she said to the woman of her dreams was a mere mistake, and by doing such she always attempted to right those such wrongs to perfection, and when such could not be completely accomplished she would direct her frustrations upon her own self. Suffering all that could be, in the form of starving herself, for days on end, shouting at herself in the mirror about how Becca could achieve a more richer outlook on life if she was not in the picture. Even to the point where she broke many mirrors in her room by punching them or throwing them against the walls of it. She was confused and conflicted by thoughts and emotions and that in turn .. caused her to act out and untimately, seek affections elsewhere.

Something that she untimately regretted in the end. She did not become hurt by the fact she was raped by her own surgically modified ex-gilfriend, it was the fact that she harmed her heart, dashed their dreams of a life together and above all, betrayed a trust that was never broken in the first place.

Damn .. what a pill to swallow that was to realize. She became quiet, abnormally so, head still lolled to it's position of resting upon it's side, the right side, her dominant side. She heard the threat, heard the revengeful presence of growling from her Dominant positioned girlfriend, the same of whom was now heavily endowed by surgical means of gender-modification.

What Becca did next sent shivers down Jayden's motionless backside, in other words, a very unspeakable thing. One thing that would scar the poor Jayde who was already fragile minded, physiqued and emtioned, she released inside of her, expelling from testicled depths and filling her already occupied with child wombed depths up to the point of overflow. Past it's threshold of occupancy even. Through it all Jayde endured in quiet, never making a single effort of struggle, sound or even a plead to stop.

She was too weakened by all of the struggling, screaming and abuse. In the end, it took a toll. A terrible one.

As she drifted away to a realm of voidless, infinite appearing slumber she heard several things, the sound of the bed creaking, the feeling of the bed dipping downward then raising back up upon it's wooden legs and then .. the sound of Becca's barefooted foosteps as she strolled from it's surface, across the floor and lastly, the sound of the bathroom door as it softly squeaked open with a still audible outburst and then .. closed with a just a softer click.

Behind closed upper eyelids she stared, simply laid where she was in self-expressed orgasm, traces of blood-stains present within the covers that were both between and beside her legs, there was lots of it, a whole lot. But she was so exhausted and overcome by shock she refused to care, she just could not cope anymore. Her heart .. it was broken .. forever from this very night and upon the day of it's anniversary she would be reminded of this event. The day her now endowed ex-girlfriend .. took advantage of her.

RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 12-20-2023

That night, Becca slept next to a motionless Jayden. Not bothering to touch her, not even bothered by the smell of sex and blood.

All in all, she was just pleased to have achieved her own personal goal of doing the exact thing she meant to do with her new organ.

Next morning, Becca woke up near lunch time, and went to make them both some "brunch", given the time of the day.

She made some eggs with bacon and pancakes. Becca took her sweet time in the kitchen, even eating by herself, humming happily at how good and smooth the pancakes felt on her mouth, feeling in a good mood with just the smallest of things, as if hours ago she hadn't raped her girlfriend.

Once she was done and washed her dish, she took Jayden's plate and marched towards the bedroom.

"Jayden, wake up. I made brunch, so get your ass up and get to eating now, chop chop!"

RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 12-20-2023

Jayden came to, slowly, and piece by piece she became more aware, more vivid of the situation and less .. dominant. She groaned softly, trying to rouse to movement but when she did a sharp widespread pain between her legs flared, causing a sharp, yet feeble cry to escape her lips. She settled back where she was upon her back, not even halfway up, simply assessing the situation. She winced as she heard Becca taking demand, and tried ever so hard to not be aroused by such a drastic change in her, sniffing the air in curiosity only to cringe and wrinkle her sweet as innocence of a button nose up at the scent of spicy eggs, crispy, mouth watering strips of bacon and her favorite dessert, pancakes. Although it once made hers salivate, now it just made her repulsed, extremely so, to a point of where the such delicacy would be ingrained within her memory as a now-to-be negatively associated of flashback.

"I .. I am not h-hungry. I .. will eat later. Please .. just let me be alone .. you got what you wanted now leave me be." She said softly, whisper like almost, curling up upon her right side after shifting positions from her back to it, expressing a tried to suppress of expressioned facial wincing as her body, still stunned, vulnerable and bruised both inner and exterior began crying out in silent agony, she felt as though every single nerve ending was inflamed by fire itself, and fuming with seething, boiling rage she huffed softly, facing away from Becca.

Once her beloved but now an enemy, a stranger to her .. Becca became and now was her utterly true, definite reason for hatred. Both of her own self and .. of her.

Becca dragged a chair closer to the bed and placed the plate on the nightstand, clicking her tongue in annoyance and irritation, as she drop down on the chair.

"And you think you stand any choice? You thought I was asking?" She began to laugh, shaking her head. "Oh well. After all, you're more stupid than I thought you were."

Becca reached a hand out and grabbed Jayden by her hair, forcing her to look at her. Her own and only Master. "I don't give a single flying fuck about what you want. I'm trying to be patient, but you're making it so hard, Jay."

Jayden tensed up as she heard the scrape of chair legs, the friction causing a cold chill of fear to grip her very heart.

She turned around, facing her "once girlfriend" but now devoid of emotion tormentor, the now masculine appendaged Becca. There was a clear trace of violence in Becca's eyes, none of the sweet-heart she once was. Her girlfriend was now completely deranged, and now Jayde was in an abusive situation. The cheater becomes the abused upon. Karma was really a bitch. AHAHA! .. such a fuckin bitch sometimes.

"B-Becca .. w-what do you mea- I .. augh! .. aha .. aah ..." She stammered, but before she could react, a dainty yet forceful hand clenched her very strands of hair atop her head, causing her to cry out in surprise and agony by it's roughness, tugging it at it's very roots with harsh, unmerciful intensity. "I am not t-tryin to make it hard babe .. I just .. I-I just .. am a bit ill. T-The smell of the breakfast .. it is too much to b-bear for my nose. The pregnancy is a bit h-hard on me right now .. please .. forgive me, baby .. please .. I will stomach the food .. j-just d-don't hurt me again. I know my place."

RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 12-21-2023

Now came Becca's next act, but first she had to keep playing her current part.

She let go of Jayden's hair and moved away. "You better. I will be here to remind you of your exact place whenever you need some discipline," Becca stood up to leave.

She didn't bother to glance once more in Jayde's way, only marched out the door and left the threshold.

Hours later, when it was around 9 pm, Becca was back.

She went inside the home, now having taken Jayden's key as if it was her own. Becca let herself inside and went to the bedroom, finding her girlfriend sleeping.

Becca took a quick shower and put a pair of shorts on and a sleeveless shirt to sleep. She went into bed then, wrapping an arm around Jayden's waist and being aware that she was startled and now was wide eyed.

"Hush, baby. Don't be scared, it's just me," She giggled, kissing the back of Jayden's neck. This was her new act, pretending to be loving and affectionate and caring.

RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 12-21-2023

Jayde quivered, reaching out and consuming her "now chilled by cold" meal but munched on the scrambled eggs, nibbled the pancakes and every strip of bacon till there was no signs of breakfast left. She kept her eyes downward, overcast by a sadness she couldn't identify, nor explain in words. She just complied, only shedding tears of bitterness once her "once beloved - but now abuser" Becca fully left the door and apartment.

She ran to the bathroom, vomiting it all into the porcealin throne, a place where she and Becca spent, Jayde having a strap-on, Becca spreading her legs while Jayde grabbed her rear and dominated her, claiming what was right, what was hers. In that time, Becca was Jayde's girl, her reason for awakening with a smile each dawn instead of the birds themselves.

Becca was a direct answer to every ailment Jayde had. Jayde, believe it or not was a sickly female, always has been. Becca would drive her to appointments, wait for her in the car they shared and when she was done she would cheer Jayde up with a smile, a hug, a kiss and even her usual bag of favorite candy, Wertsters caramels, the soft chewy kind because hard candy made her anxiety-driven. She also knew Jayde was autistic-tendacied so she knew when something was bothering her or of direct irritant when she was stimming: twirling her locks of brunette hair, clicking her tongue or pacing around, when Becca was out Jayde was hit the very hardest, her world revolved around that lass and her mind was in constant rotation of "what-is?" "could-be's" and "oh-nos!" when she did not return at the times that Becca texted from her cellphone to hers, causing her ADHD to become full-blown, erratic and above all, unstable-leveled.

Sighing, Jayde groaned and whimpered softly, curling up in bed and covering herself with the bloodstained covers. She was weary .. weary. "Tired .. ugh .. so fuckin tired .. ughhh! my fuckin body! it hurts .. God .. it .. hurrrts .. it .. doesss .." Her whimpers died down, her words slurred by drowsiness, a deep exhaustion creeping below her flesh and seeping to the marrowed depths of her very bones, her next outbursts becoming of a soft, silent muttering, an arm, her left one was stretched out, hand resting over the bonechillingly frigid temperatured pillow near the front of her face while the right remained also resting, laying limply over a side of her belly which now seemed to become much more endowed in size because of the accumulation of thick, clumpy seed that Becca practically bombarded her with. It over expanded her womb, causing her agony, discomfort and above all, a sense of self-shame.

But yet, she suffered in silence, not thinking that she would have been believed if she sneaked out in Becca's absence. She worried about her unborn .. was he or she alright? were they suffocating right now? "Please little one .. hold on alright? mommy will get through this .. just endure for a little while longer, alright? .. do that for us .." She whispered softly, placing gentle rubs upon the location where she once felt entergetic flutters. Now .. her concern arose when she felt no form of it. Not even a squirm or stretch.

Just .. nothing.

She curled further inward, softly sobbing, her body quivering, shuddering and vulnerable with bruises both old and anew from Becca's harsh "disciplines". It was hidden beneath a new long gray overcast hoodie and gray tanktop, a pair of blackish jeans and gray long-socks, Becca allowed her a dress-code now and was only allowed to wear what she allowed her to. Basically Jayden was a doll to Becca now, and Jayde simply endured and .. obeyed without any fuss, slip of lip or disrespect.

She slumbered in her clothing, forgetting that she was to be in the pajamas picked out for her by "Warden Becca" as she secretly called her in her mind. While her apartment was once a homeland, it was now of a maximum-security prison.
Jayde no longer had freedom over her existence .. or her own life.

She was now .. under authority of another. Under curfew, lock-down city.

Now, Becca gained control. Now Becca controlled, now Becca conquered.

Bruises, cuts, fear on Jayde's face and withdrawn characteristics, as well as a devastatingly torn open opening, wet, slick raw-tender to touch vaginal lips, and loose birth-canal, maaan .. those alone told the truth-confession nonverbal-style.

- - -

After a few hours, from the time Becca first marched out and left the apartment, Jayde was asleep, blissfully reminescing when Becca and she first met, shared a first kiss, first officlal embrace and first love-making session. Gods above .. it was glorious. Divinely glorious. It was the only reminder of her Becca, of the true girl she knew was still in there .. somewhere.

She was slumbering still, even as her Warden had entered the apartment-residence. She snored softly, gently, airily, a slightness of wheeze to it, signaling that she had been under stress with her lungs (Becca knew all too well that her victim Jayde had asthma and heart-related difficulties, due to being born premature-status) and when Becca's arm snaked around her budding in space of a waist she jolted with a startled jumping motion, her eyes shooting open and were wide within seconds, signaling she was startled further by immediate yelping and then quickened, gasps of pure terror.

Her body stiffened, but yet she attempted no form of movement, even when Becca the tormentor giggle wickedly, or even when Jayde's neck was kissed by her fake, lie riddled lips.

"S-SHIT! J-JESUS CHRIST ABOVE! .. I mean Becca! B-Becca .. babe .. I was .. j-just resting, not asleep all day, I .. I just returned to sleep an hour ago. I ate all of my breakfast you made me earlier .." She spoke softly, her voice hitched and quivering. It was a tone-of-the-tides" or a reaction of full-driven, hell-raised fear. In order for she and her unborn to survive she needed to be more stable minded, more diligent and above all, more cunning of her thoughts and actions. She was no longer in a home, she was now .. in Becca's war-zone. She feared the life of her unborn child, swiftly removing her hand from her bump of a mound as Becca kissed the back of her throat, placing it to the mattress of the bed between the pillow and a touch away from her own hoodie and tank-top clad chest. Her body had become thinner, more fragile, more frail physiqued while Becca herself appeared more beefy, ox-built and fit as a fiddle. Even her "new package" that Jayde was daily reminded of during their rough sessions of rapid domination seemed to be more well fed by a more than substantial regime, consisting of bold-swimming, egg-seeking semen.

She must have been pregnant once again, with how much sperm she was carrying from the amount still inhabiting her now over-filled, refusing to disintergrate of a womb.

"O-Okay Warden .. I .. I mean Becca! - Becca-a-aah! .. I mean! .." She blurted out, her already quivering body increasing with more violent force. "Please .. forgive my mistake in naming .. Becca .. I promise it will not happen again." She trailed off, her remainder of words becoming of a whimpering, closing her eyes and trying to hold back tears but felt her mascara beneath her eyes smearing and running down her face with trails, following by whispered, barely there sob-clad breathless breaths. "J-Just please don't put "It" inside of me for a few days .. I .. I think I .. need a bit of time to recover .. can I? my-my body .. it is too wrapped by pain .. I .. I promise to make all up to you later, a-am I allowed to rest? .. please .. p-please .."

RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 12-22-2023

Hearing those last few words from Jayde, it made Becca only want to hold her down and rape her two times in a row if possible. Just bask in the blissful sensation of her puffy, overly abused cunt being wrapped around her humongous cock.

Instead, she offered the sweetest smile she could muster and tilted Jayde's chin up, pressing a soft, surprisingly gentle kiss on her lips. "Oh baby girl, fear no more. You know you're still my baby, and right now i just want to take care of you," She caressed Jayde's cheek gently.

"I won't hurt you, but only if you truly trust in me and that my rage fit is done with," She stated, frowning as if she was hurt to think that Jayde was scared of her. Becca was the best liar there ever was, and not even Jayde was aware of how much of a manipulative bitch she could be to those she loved.

"It hurts me to think you fear me, just let us go back to what we were... before... your affair," Becca sighed as if her heart was far too heavy and she unwrapped her arms from around Jayde and sat up, pretending to brush some tears away and sniffling a bit. "You love me? C-Can you trust me?"

RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 12-22-2023

Jayde frowned, blissfully unaware and upon the sight of her smile, she melted instantly as if she were a bar of chocolate itself left to dwindle to creme status in the hot, hot rays of an unforgiving sun.

"O-Oh .. alright, y-you forgive me, Becca? after all that I did, after all the pain and anguish I caused you. Im sorry, for everything, for my actions .. for my neglect of your feelings. I did not know how much you were hurting, Im sorry, Im so .. so .. sorry .." She broke into a bout of sobbing, her body ensnared by a shaking and breathlessness she could not describe in word

Her tears, of those which were like an endless river, like that of Niagra falls itself was endless .. completely and utterly .. endless.

"Y-Yes Bec .. yes! oh God yes! .. I love you .. I love you so much .. so .. so .. so much I cant stand it!" She blurted out, wrapping her arms around her Becca and embracing her close, tightly, never letting go as she sobbed till she could no further, her eyes blurred by heavy torrential downpour of tearful moisture to a point she could barely see straight anymore for a time.

RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 12-22-2023

As soon as she became witness of Jayde's breakdown, she knew she had done a damn good job at deceiving her. She wanted to laugh out loud, because stupid Jayde was damn gullible and a lot more naive than she let on.

Instead of acting upon her true self, Becca made sure to keep up the act. She immediately wrapped her arms around Jayde and held her tight, rubbing at her back.

"That's okay, baby. I know, I know we've messed up. I forgive you, I just hope you can forgive me, too," She laid down with Jayde in her arms and held her through all her crying, even wiped her tears away and kissed the wetness on her cheeks like some stupid romantic.

"We can go back to what we were, I mean, we're different people now, but we'll fall back into our dynamic. This time I will take care of you, not the other way around," She chuckled softly. "Maybe you should rest, baby. All this crying and all these emotions probably tire you out even more now that you're pregnant," Becca feigned concern.

RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 12-22-2023

Soothed greatly, Jayde nodded drowsily, expressing a weak but sincere smile, her very first since that dreadful "blood-shedding after the forceful thrusting she endured" at Becca's rather endowed, lewd, sex driven behemoth of cock. She yawned softly, slumping against Becca and nuzzling her chest with the dominant side of her head, her right side, ever so gently, ever so gingerly, ever so softly ..

Spiraling into a realm of true, lengthy, unconscious slumber the likes of her never knew was possible, she noticed her own eyes developing heaviness and falling shut as her burdened body no longer was aware of what surrounded it, nor it's own logical stimuli. Just a quiet Oasis of thoughtful dream and as such the presence of a soft airy, snore of a breath weaseled past her lips, allowing Becca to be ensured one thing. Then another .. and .. another and not before long Jayde was now officially asleep, her body stilled, well, besides the rhythm of slight upward and downward movements upon her side.

She was lying on he right side, halfway between side and stomach but not directly on it's fullness (or middle of it). Her bruise riddled arms, (both consisting of previous, current and slowly healing in shades of dark indigo blue, a crimson red, nauseting lime greenish-yellow and some mixed in as the three tones to make a three-toned-hybrid of new color.) The upper limbs, they were limp as noodles themselves, one behind her in a bent position while the other, her dominant right was before her peaceful-closed eyed face, suckling upon it's pinkie as if it were her thumb.

She stimmed EVEN when asleep as well, and although once troubled at at war with her body, the appearance of pinkie-latching was a soothing-behavior, suckling upon such quietly like a teat rhythmically slightly, back and forth in a mere but noticeable thrust like manner through her mouth and between her pearly white barrier of teeth. She curled up against Becca, her front of a pregnant stomach brushing against her side as she huffed a soft, mere, relaxed sigh like breath in her slumber. To her Becca, this display mean one thing, Jayde the over-active, spazz of an Autistic gal was soothed, delightfully, highly and delightfully so.

RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - Nitrogen - 12-23-2023

A few days went by, and Becca had been perfectly playing the part of the romantic, loving girlfriend, taking extremely good care of Jayde and seeming even a lot more thoughtful that she used to be.

They were watching a movie in Jayden's room, Becca was embracing her, spooning her from behind with a hand naturally resting on Jayde's belly.

The movie ended soon after and Becca squeezed Jayde softly in her arms, saying, "You know, I want us to work for the best, baby. I want us to truly start again and be better for each other and to each other."

She turned her head to look into Jayde's eyes, adding, "So I think the only thing left for you to do, would be to get an abortion. I don't think we're ready for it. It's too much, given the circumstances. I don't want you to have Brandon's child," Despite the shocking words, Becca's voice was soft and sweet.

RE: Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] - SilentFeather - 12-23-2023

Jayde had become accustomed to her role as submssive, fitting and adapting to the such change of pace pretty well.

She and her new-editioned Becca were lounging on the mattress of the main bedroom, the same room she experienced her first raping by the such woman in, and although she had vividly nightmares of the location she simply endured, curling up in her arms as she was spooned from behind.

As the movie ended, Jayde met Becca's eyes as she was directed to do so non-verbally. By now, although autistic, Jayde had learned to read her new Mistress quite well, and although eye-contact itself was a rather hardshipped skill to master, she was doing such quite well. What she heard Becca speak tugged at her heartstrings, causing her to become quite conflicted, both with herself, her choices, and point of action.

She felt an urge to break into tears, to sob her very voicebox hoarse, but she swallowed, and although her throat and mouth became dry as a desert. "I .. understand Becca. I mean it was much of an inconvenience .. wait? .. Brandon .. you know his name? .." Her voice became unsure, more quivering like, as fear engulfed her. Her breath seemed to become picked up, and within an instant she became stiff, quiver-riddled and a gasping mess. Her eyes were lowered, staring down at her own hand, now directed to her belly as if instinctually, not noticing that she let it drift there.

"Becca .. c-can I please birth the child and then give it to an adoption agency? I promise to go into the bathroom and do it alone if it means it doesn't die. We can start over .. without him or her to get in our way. I promise to .. just dont make me do this .. dont make me have an abortion .. please .. I do not wish to be in there with doctors who barely know me and have them take tools to extinguish a life .. especially, an innocent one barely to begin theirs .. I beg of you .." Her voice was soft as well, sincere, and heavy with shameful regret, almost a mere step close to sobbing. She tended to be over-emotional, aggressive-driven and paranoid, not to mention behavioral problemed that landed her in hospitals and pysch wards but right now she was within the realm of rational, or rather how the very word was meant to consist of.

She tuned over, grunting softly with effort as her belly was a slightness larger than the time before, weighing her down a bit and adding to the mass of the already large Queen sized bed. She exhaled a breathy whoosh of air, appearing sigh like, she felt a bit more nauseous and achy-riddled that seemed to be unfathomably origined within the depths of her very sponge-squishy bonemarrow, cursing softly beneath her next few breaths as an effort to endure such maternal hardship, and at such a young age. "Shit .. ugh .."

She was now facing Becca, and reaching out without thought she took the hand closest to her, exhaling a breath with a closing of her eyes, knowing that she was risking being Becca's punching bag again by her drastic choice of actions but she just wished to be heard out, to be understood, after all .. a life was on the life.

An innocent, dependent life.

"Please Becca, listen to me, babe, alright. Will you do that?" She opened her eyes, her brown hues met Becca's own, and swallowing with the same difficulty she risked it all .. explaining her emotions in the shortest way possible to get though the tough exterior of her girlfriend's iced over heart. "Look .. I know I was selfish in my actions, I know I do not deserve your pity, or rather any of it but I want you to know that I am sorry, I am .. sorry for all of this, of what agony I caused you, I was selfish .. so selfish .. so .. self-absorbed by my own jealousy, so consumed by an urge to get back at you that I lost sight of your affections for me, your trust I have broken, shattered it beyond repair to a point of where you can barely distinguish piece from piece anymore to piece it back together. I try to fix what has been fractured, to make it what is was, well .. of what once was .. but I fail each time. I do not deserve to be forgiven, I am aware of that, vividly aware after what has happened. But I want you to know I do love ya and you are everything to me .. everything. If I could rewrite time itself and redirect my actions .. I would .. in a heartbeat. Never doubt that. But ill do it .. ill do the abortion. It is not yours anyway so yeah .."

She arose from the bed, slowly letting her hand and it's fingertips depart from Becca's own, refusing to meet her eyes as it was much too unbearable. "I will wash up, Becca. I will try not to take too long. I will plan the visit to the abortion doctor in a few days. I promise .." She turned around, expressing a smile to Becca, but it did not reach it's ears as it normally would. She was wearing a black tanktop and long black pajamas with pink hearts riddled upon it's legs, and black and pink matching ankle socks that Becca gave to her on their third date. She cherished the articles of clothing deeply, felt connected to the girl with all that was given to her by her. Becca, the girl who stole her very breath, gained her curiosity from the first time she passed her in the halls of hghschool with a short dress that caught many a man's eye but it was Jayde whom she chose over them all.

. . .

Jayde was always the quiet type of lady, shy and withdrawn, always preferring to be in the corners, always either gaining detention from playing her ipod (a buddy of hers in tough times), or getting in arguments with the bullies of her school whom tortured her since childhood, Becca would always follow her to cheer her up when she bolted away crying from the cruel taunts. When the taunts became physical Jayde would either skip school or try to stay hidden until the bullies passed by in the hallway by immersing herself within the crowd of other students, becoming her persona "Jay". She became aroused by the woman in the pink skirt and soon she became more confident to face her, then after a few encounters they became official girlfriend and girlfriend. Soon one night, when all was quiet in the apartment Jayde revealed a secret to Becca, both sitting on the bed across from eachother indian styled, hands clasped with eachother's. "Becca .. I have something to tell ya .. um .. it is kinda hard to tell ya but .. can you be my girlfriend? I .. I know im a spazz but I want you to know that I am that way because I am .. autistic and .. even though I am I am capable of love, and I have .. fallen .. terribly .. madly .. and sincerely in love .. with .. y-you .."

She opened her tightly clenched eyes, breathing fast, swallowing from time to time, trying to recover with her eyes.

- - -

As Jayde reminesced, she felt her smile widen, not noticing that Becca was watching her from her position of laying upon the bed.