Mpreg Central
C High School Love(Cashewmanz) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: C High School Love(Cashewmanz) (/showthread.php?tid=10283)

Pages: 1 2 3

High School Love(Cashewmanz) - Terumi.y - 10-27-2016

Name: Eliot
Height: 5'6
Weight: 121 lbs
Appearance: Shoulder length blonde hair and light blue eyes. Has pale skin and a very slender build. Commonly wears tight fitting shirts, sweaters and skinny jeans.
History: A transfer student from the UK who is beginning his senior year in America. He's trying to open up to people. He is very kind and outgoing.

Eliot had recently transferred to the United States from the United Kingdom. Today was his first day of school, and his last class of the day was about to begin. He sat the closest to the teacher, as it was one of the vew remaning seats available.

RE: High School Love(Cashewmanz) - cashewmanz - 10-27-2016

Name: Brian
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 145 lbs
Appearance: Short cut, but curly brown hair, with green eyes. Lightly tanned skin with a more muscular build, though not incredibly fit due to his age. Dresses casually for work, usually wearing collared shirts or the occasional button down with khakis or slacks.
History: Has been a chemistry teacher since he graduated college, and popular with his students for his amiable nature.

Brian got up from his desk as the bell rang, noting the last few students rushing into his classroom, each frazzled and breathing heavily so as not to miss class. "Good afternoon, everybody," he greeted. He'd been notified by the principal that they had a new arrival that day, and began the class by addressing it.

"Class, we have a new student joining us today," he said, nodding towards Eliot. "Would you like to stand and introduce yourself?"

RE: High School Love(Cashewmanz) - Terumi.y - 10-27-2016

"Sure." Eliot rose from his seat and everyone became focused on his accent. "My name is Eliot, i'm from the UK.....um, that's about it. Is it alright if I sit back down?" He asked.

"Of course," he said. Some other students were already whispering, very intrigued by Eliot's accent as Americans often are. 

"Alright class, we're going to pick up where we left off: Elements!" Brian was always excited for the first few weeks of chemistry class. It was before they had to get into the complexities of covalent bonds and compounds and rotating electrons. "Who can tell me the most abundant element in our Universe?"

Eliot raised his hand, and was the only one that did. "Hydrogen." He answered. He was not as confident as he sounded.

"That is correct! Thank you, Eliot," he said, before launching off on an explanation of hydrogen and how every other element was formed from fusing hydrogen atoms together. "Of course, that's all information to be saved for a physics class, perhaps...or astronomy," he thought aloud.

"Now, can anyone tell me what the most abundant element is here on Earth?"

Once again only Eliot raised his hand. "Isn't it oxygen?" He asked.

"Correct again," Brian praised. He spared students the sudden questions for most of the rest of his lecture, going off about the chemical composition of the planet, of the human body, and the many common objects all around the room. "Elements by themselves have a great many properties," he explained as he wrapped up his lecture, "but compounds are where things get really interesting. For your homework, I want you to read through Chapter 2 in your textbooks, and write answers to the first ten summary questions for tomorrow," he said, the bell ringing as students raced to the door.

Eliot wrote down the assignment in his textbook before leaving. He was the last to start walking out the door before he dropped his book. "Damn!" He said under breath before leaning over to pick it up.

Brian glanced over, noticing himself eyeing his student as he bent over to pick up his book. He shook the thought from his head, before realizing he needed to invite the young man to stay after class. "Eliot! Do you mind holding back for a few minutes? I'd like to talk with you one on one for a bit."

Eliot put his book back in his bag, his ass was indented due to his jeans and stood out more. "Oh, sure." He went back and sat down.

"I was very impressed with you today during class," Brian began, hoping to put Eliot at ease with a compliment. "Did you take chemistry before back in the UK?"

"Yeah I did. Our studies were done a little faster, so Im guess im ahead of the rest?" He assumed. The compliment made Eliot blush.

"Seems like it," Brian said, thinking for a moment. "I like to make an effort to get to know my students, Eliot, and since you missed the first week of classes, we've got some catching up to do! What's your attitude towards chemistry? Do you enjoy it? Does it interest you?"

Eliot thought for a moment "Well I mean, I don't really love it, but i've been told im really good at science." He answered. He was really enjoying all this attention.

"Well, if it's something that you'd like to pursue a bit more seriously, I can have a talk with the administrators about arranging the Advanced Placement Chemistry exam for you. It would involve a bit more preparation on your end, since we don't offer the full class here," Brian said with a grumble. "But if you want to earn some college credit, I can help you towards that goal. It might mean a few extra sessions after school every so often," he went on.

"I realize that's a lot to take in, so don't feel obligated to answer right now," he assured.

"Actually I don't really have anything going on now, so I would love to do it." Eliot answered "I don't mind staying in with you for sessions."

"Fantastic! I'll get the proper textbooks ordered, and look at the policies. It may mean making some different exams for you than the rest of the class--and I don't want to isolate you from them if it's not what you want."

"No, really thats okay. Do what you need to do. I already seem to be a step above the rest anyway."

"Don't get too cocky, Eliot," Brian warned. "You only just got here. I do want you to be making friends."