Mpreg Central
Test Tube Life (WARNING! PERPETUAL PREGNANCY WITHIN!) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Test Tube Life (WARNING! PERPETUAL PREGNANCY WITHIN!) (/showthread.php?tid=1494)

Pages: 1 2

Test Tube Life (WARNING! PERPETUAL PREGNANCY WITHIN!) - piecheese10 - 02-09-2013

You are what is called a "test tube baby." You've lived in a huge tube of fluid all your life, and so has/have the baby/babies within you. You were "created" by a kind scientist who treats you all like his own children. Every day has been dull. You've never opened your eyes, never tasted food, never even heard a sound. Today, however, will be different. Today is the day that the Epsilon Batch (which includes you) is let out of their tubes to live life in the lab among the other batches. It's time to wake up.

RULES:
No birth
Maximum amount of babies is 5. Seriously, a man pregnant with 10 grown men in his womb isn't sexy, it's just silly.
I know I'm going to sound weird, but any age between 15 to 30 is allowed.
Sex with any character under 18 is prohibited. (No, they can't "just watch.")

PROFILE:

Name:
Appearance:
Quirks:

RE: Test Tube Life (WARNING! PERPETUAL PREGNANCY WITHIN!) - Pregali64 - 02-10-2013

This sounds awesome! Mind if I get in on this?
-------------------------------------------

PROFILE:

Name: Sam Pregali
# of Babies: 5
Appearance: 5' 9" tall, short and straight brown hair, blue eyes, caucasian, average build, no facial, body, or pubic hair
Quirks: Has recieved body modifications which gave him huge, feminine breasts with big, brown nipples, he is able to lactate, also has very wide hips and a huge, round behind for supporting his weight and for counterbalance, he also has a long, thick penis which reaches past the knees while not erect along with a pair of cantalouple sized testicles contained inside a large scrotum. And he has strengthened leg and back muscles to help support weight.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam opens his eyes for the first time. He shakily steps out of his tube, not used to supporting the weight of his gigantic wrecking ball of a belly along with his other enlarged features. Sam asks "Hello?" and becomes startled from hearing his own voice. His mind reels as his brain is forced to recieve sensory input for the first time.

RE: Test Tube Life (WARNING! PERPETUAL PREGNANCY WITHIN!) - piecheese10 - 02-11-2013

(Sure, you can join in.)

PROFILE:

Name: Elliot
# of Babies: 1, though a glitch in his tube's programming caused the baby in his womb to become pregnant with 9 month twins.
Appearance: Slim except for his belly, has messy dark brown hair, brown eyes, and is quite pale due to the tube room being so dark. Has thick legs to support his belly.
Quirks: Another glitch in his tube caused his genitalia to be quite small; almost invisible, but still allowing for basic functions.

Elliot slides out of his tube and slowly opens his eyes. Noticing his belly, he pokes it, and is startled when something begins to stir within. He then hears a sound nearby and he waddles over to it's source...

RE: Test Tube Life (WARNING! PERPETUAL PREGNANCY WITHIN!) - Pregali64 - 02-11-2013

Sam inspects his body, he lifts his breasts and notices a white liquid squirting out of his nipples. He is then alarmed to a sound that noticeably becomes louder as he saw a naked teenaged man walking towards him. Nervous, he protectively puts his hands around his huge belly and asks, "Who.. Who are you?"

RE: Test Tube Life (WARNING! PERPETUAL PREGNANCY WITHIN!) - Littleittyboy - 02-16-2013

Name: Jace
# of babies: 3
Appearance: pale, thin and tall with slight freckles across his nose, short straight brown hair, green eyes
Quirks: He has what is doted as 'female hips' which are extremely wide and made to give birth, he has thick legs to support the weight as well. His penis is slightly large but not unnaturally so

Jace stepped out of the tube and immediately noticed the enlarged stomach, he frowned slightly running his hand over it and gasped at the slight movement that reacted. He looked around and slowly walked towards the two other men, his cheeks slightly flushed

RE: Test Tube Life (WARNING! PERPETUAL PREGNANCY WITHIN!) - bellylover - 02-17-2013

Name: Kevin
# of Babies: 5
Appearance: Short hair, big body frame, and blue eyes.
Quirks: I have gigantic hips, a gigantic butt, and gigantic breasts to go with my fairly large sized belly, which is the same size as a watermelon.

I emerged from my tube and yawned, after finally being in there for who knows how long. I also looked down at my very large chest, hips, behind, and belly, which made me look very feminine, despite me being male. I looked around and decided to walk forward, wondering if and when I'd get any clothing. "Uh, hello? is anyone there?" I asked as I kept walking.

RE: Test Tube Life (WARNING! PERPETUAL PREGNANCY WITHIN!) - Littleittyboy - 02-17-2013

Jace: I turned hearing another voice "Hello?" I called out quietly, I felt so exposed and placed my hands around my stomach feeling it was a more natural position

RE: Test Tube Life (WARNING! PERPETUAL PREGNANCY WITHIN!) - Pregali64 - 02-17-2013

Sam's breasts shook, his ass quivered, and his big penis flopped as he turns around, hearing voices cry out all around him. "Who's there?" He shouts, wondering who's out there.

RE: Test Tube Life (WARNING! PERPETUAL PREGNANCY WITHIN!) - Littleittyboy - 02-17-2013

Jace saw a man with breasts and walked over to him slowly "Hello" I said quietly looking him up and down slowly

RE: Test Tube Life (WARNING! PERPETUAL PREGNANCY WITHIN!) - Pregali64 - 02-17-2013

Sam saw a man approach him with wide hips and a big belly, but not as wide nor as big as his. After the man greeted him, he asks.

"Who are you?"

Jace smiled gently "I am Jace...how about you?" He said and tilted his head sideways looking at all the mans feminine features then the more manly ones and the size of his stomach was huge

"Uh, my name is Sam, do you know where we are?"

Jace looked around "I don't know...a lab of some sort...."

"Well I hope that someone tells us what's going on soon. And that they have clothes that fit us." Pregali replied as he reaches his arms around his breasts, covering his nipples which were becoming erect due to the slight chilliness of the lab.

RE: Test Tube Life (WARNING! PERPETUAL PREGNANCY WITHIN!) - bellylover - 02-17-2013

I saw a few people that were in the same condition that I was, and made my way over to the both of them. "Hello?" I asked.

Jace nodded "I agree" he said shivering slightly and nodded to the new comer "Hello"

Sam couldn't help but stare as he saw another man walking towards him and Jace that had huge breasts, hips, and a large bottom just like Sam's. Cautiously, Sam asks.

"What's your name?"

I look over at the man that addressed me. "My name's Kevin. What's yours?" I asked.

"I'm Sam. I'm sorry for staring but you have very large boobs, not to mention a huge bottom. I thought I was the only one here who had assets like those."

"Ah, it's cool." I said as I waved it off. "So, how many kids are you carrying, Sam?"