Mpreg Central
Research with SRuiz (Closed) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Research with SRuiz (Closed) (/showthread.php?tid=2270)

Pages: 1 2

Research with SRuiz (Closed) - Redbane - 09-08-2013

"Lyle... that bastard.... he and his piddly snivveling about how 'Vera that's completely unethical!' BAH! Who is he? Preaching ethics then destorying my work?! 'Vera you can't force people to birth your warped creations!' Watch me you fool..."
This is what's going through the mind of Verana Deblade as she waited in her lab, privately funded, middle of the ocean, one way in, one way out... and that was her. She adjusted her goggles a bit, the lenses having the magnifying power of her most powerful microscopes as she hovered over a petri dish, pipette in hand.
"He wants to play that way... I'll play that way," she muttered under her breath, removing her goggles, setting the pipette down, and putting the Petri dish in an incubator, "He gave his consent to work with me, so this isn't force at all..." her mind indeed worked in a warped way. Such was proven by the cages of her creations: chimeras of all kinds, attempts at creating mythical creatures. But they were dying, having been sabotaged during devolopment by Lyle. He struck her as one of those piddly humanitarian, animal rights, snivveling do-good-but-play-dirty types. She looked at the clock. It was late at night... or was it early in the day? Her clock was always off by varying amounts. She'd fix it later. But all that mattered was one thing... Lyle was asleep, deeply so, on an examination table. Oh how she loved chloroform for its sleep-inducring properties. She sat by and watched amusedly as he started to blink awake and struggle, his efforts doubling when he caught sight of his red-headed lab partner. If he was at her mercy, none of the other scientists would help him, fearful of crossing her.

RE: Research with SRuiz (Closed) - SRuiz - 09-09-2013

Lyle awoke with the feeling of cold running down his back and the odd taste in his mouth. It could be noted that it was from the lingering red wine in his mouth, but it tasted vaguely like some form of metal. He focused back on the cold feeling as he realized he was on a lab table. He did not pass out there as he was in the confoundities of his room, so it was safe to assume he was drugged and placed in the room. Judging from his brief glance, he could assume his stretched arms and legs were secured in some binding. "Now who could think of something as kinky as this... he thought as the young male began to test how stable the holdings were. He thought of all the people responsible for trying to do something like that, but one only rang out. "And there she is in her ever lovely fabric. Almost like the dreaded woman clad in purple" a reference to the woman in Revelations that would ride the back of the Beast. Vera hit all those categories with what she had been doing. Her experiments were wrong, especially with the way she handled it. "And what do you call this look today?" He examined the leather getup under her white labcoat. It reminded him of a modern Victorian Period with a hint of S&M due to the fact that she had him tied down. "If this is about your experiments gone wrong, you can forget it. The higher ups saw it as an epic sham"

Failure was an understatement. She tried to create mythological creatures and neither him or anyone else was for it. If the ginger haired beauty thought he was afraid of her, she was mistaken. His yellow eyes rolled a little. "So are we done here or is the clothes not just for show?" He winked at her while chuckling.

RE: Research with SRuiz (Closed) - Redbane - 09-09-2013

Vera arched an eyebrow as she turned to him with a syringe in her hand, filled with a faint yellow fluid, "The only thing that will be showing will be you within a few hours," she huffed, looking over some x-rays, "Provided the previous injection takes effect at least... which your blood test a few minutes ago indicated it did..." she smiled a bit, "I must admit... you were right. I was wrong in how I went about trying to preform my experiments... so wrong. So I went back to the drawing board and guess what? I got it right," her lips curled up into a smile as she held up the syringe, "I mastered recominant DNA... I carried on the failures for as long as I did to give you petty satisfaction... You could call me crazy, but I can tell you why I was late for the meeting that you almost got me fired at last week..." she had been very late, unusual for such a meticulously punctual madwoman, and she'd aquired quite a limp as well. Everyone assumed one of her experiments had attacked her. It wasn't a far fetched theory really. However, this didn't detract hfrom the shock when Vera held up a Gryphon cub, "I was birthing this one... and yes it was agonizing," the gryphon cub's downy wings fluttered and it nuzzled Vera as a kitten would its mother. It's hind legs were avian, while its dront were feline, kneading Vera's breasts, "You called me a failure then... but I am far from it," she set the Gryphon cub down on a dog bed and twirled the syringe, then moving so she was next to Lyle's bare form, "You should be honored... your faun child will have your looks," she said, a hand teasing his length to full attention, then sliding the long needle of the syringe into it and depressing the plunger. Her fingers clamped around his tip to prevent leakage, "Ahah, hold still Lyle,"

Lyle looked at his body as best as he could, now noticing he was naked which would explain why he was feeling cold metal against his back. He sighed as he listened to her rant on and on, ignoring a few parts save for how he was going to show -something he was already doing thanks to her apparent urge to strip him nude- and that she was pretty much a psychotic lunatic. He should have called the mental ward on her last week like he was planning. He was a little intrigued to know that she birthed one of her freaks of nature however. "Oh joy...which cat and bird did you skin alive to make that one?"

She knew just as well as he knew that her experiments were wrong. "I wasn't the one that tried to get you fired. Five others did that. I merely suggested that the corporation would earn a lot more if they got rid of loose ends" he meant loose in that she failed on numerous occasions as well as the fact that her brain was not apparently screwed on too tight. He stared at the yellow syring as she neared him, placing the creature down somewhere. "Geg away from me with that" he was not afraid of her, but whatever was in that syringe, the fact she already injected him with something, and something about fauns really bugged him. Of course she ignored it as she got his thick seven inch member to fulk attention. Before he could move again, a sharp prick inside his memeber's hole made him yelp as a cold liquid began to go Doe. She tried to keep him held down, but he could not shake off the sharp pain. "The hell woman!?" Now she was really trying his patience.

Vera rolled her eyes at him and just continued. He would be the second to bear a mythical being into the world. She was well aware of her status as nearly fired, but this would be her salvation. She removed the syringe when she was done and tossed it in the waste basket, a frighteningly calm look on her face. It was frightening mostly because it was calm, serene even, "I have found how to enable mythical beings to be born... and men to be pregnant.... well, I discovered the original male pregnancy method to be used on crimals to bear children for barren women, that's why I was hired here... but you knew that," noting he wasn't listening, she scowled and held a scalpel to his erect length, a single drop of blood rolling down it, sme smiled when he stiffened, likely due in part to A) the scalpel and B) the chemical agents taking effect in his bladder and the embryo attatching to the lining after the other chemicals neautralized the acidy of the environment it was in, "Now that I have your fullest attention, let me make a few things clear. One, if I end up fired, you will not survive the birth of this faun. Two, if I am institutionalized, and your scientist fellows attempt to birth or abort the faun, you will both die. Three, if I remain employed, well, if I'm already fired You'll have to carry two, I can always implant a second embryo, but if I am still emplyed and I remain so, you will survive, as will the child..." already, Lyle could feel a hot swell building in his bladder, twitching, moving faintly. She noted he'd stopped listening again and scowled, bringing up said second syringe and this time giving the injection directly through his bladder, the area of skin above it having been previously marked in ink, and repeated herself as if talking to a very slow child. She smiled as color drained from his face slowly, "Your pregnancy will be short, approximately two hours if things drag on, an hour and fourty-five minutes if things go as they're meant, and an hour if you go into premature labor. Luckily, a faun is easier birthing than a gryphon... but gryphons are hardier... I birthed a faun after Subject Three here, but he'd been stuck in my hips and hstrangled by his umbilical cord... thus the reason I was extremely late... and why I limp still," she picked up the Gryphon and Lyle could not deny that it was a fully organic creature, the size of a human baby at a week old. The cub clicked it's beak and nuzzled Vera again, and she cradled it close, "are you listening or being insolent again?"

Lyle felt the odd sensation in his bladder. It was warm, getting hotter with each moment, but he could not focus on it for too long. A smakk cut formed on his erect member as she held a scalpel towards it. He found it rather difficult to focus on her words as the heat almost felt unbearable. He winced at a sharp sting as she injected another syringe inside him. The twenty-one year old heard her words again. "But you said you would inject a second if you were fired" a raised tone rose as small forms of sweatbeads began to form. The source was none other than near his bladder. A soft moan escaped his mouth as the abs he had seemed to go flat in an instant. "You can't do this..." how many times would he have to tell her it was wrong. He tried fighting against the restraints a little. "I'm not..." he grunted as his belly slowly pushed out. "a criminal" she probably blamed him for stopping her tests and he had every right to. She literally was unethical as well as the fact the higher-ups instructed him to do so.

Vera rolled her eyes, "I always have spares imbecile," she said, "and crime is only a matter of perspective," she rubbed his belly a bit as it continued to grow, "So that was a second faun..." she rolled over an ultrasound machine and after dabbing some gel on, ran the wand over his bladder and abs. Lo and behold, Lyle was indeed carrying her warped experiments, and he could feel them squirming gently for now, "If you keep being a bother, You'll have to birth some the other way... and that isn't much fun I promise, and before you say, 'I'm a man, how the hell could I give birth anyway?' I'd just like to point out that this-" her free hand wandered dangerously close to his puckered rose, "-has a surprisingly giving nature,"

Lyle watched as the idiot called him an imbecile, prompting him to roll his eyes as she went on and on with performing an ultrasound on hid belly. He could feel the life inside him while staring at their forms. If he knew anything about fauns, they had hooves and horns. The fact that she even mentioned his penis as the birthing hole formed a panic in him. He did not want to even take part in her little experiment in the first place. "Just call this off before it's too late..." he was not looking forward to two hours or less passing with him giving birth to abominations. "They'll kill us both" he knew how many people were deemed expendable at the lab the second they crossed certain boundaries. He really was not at her mercy like he wanted her to think, but he had to do something soon as his abs pushed out a little more.

RE: Research with SRuiz (Closed) - Redbane - 09-10-2013

Vera rolled her eyes boredly, "You are simply a difficult person to work with Lyle," she muttered, "You don't see the potential. If you keep being difficult, I'll make you miserable... and judging my that look on your face I'm quite irritating, which isn't a far jump from miserable," she hummed a bit, then grimaced and clutched at her side, "Which is close to true," she grumbled. If he looked, which he was able to do as her lab coat fell away, he could notice her corset was strained, holding back a growing swell, "I should've tested the minotaur on you-" she grimaced again, then stood straight again, though it clearly too her a great deal of effort, "but I'm not giving you the sick satisfaction of seeing me struggle," he was gratified to see her struggling with obvious pain as she readied another syringe, this one going in his shoulder, sleep following quickly, though his last blurred images of clear memory were of her in agony she'd brought on herself.
When he came to, it seemed little time had passed, maybe a half hour, but Vera was in her lab chair, a half-man, half-bull child in her shaking arms. She stood shakily, and walked stiffly into her closet to re-dress. She left the child on the table, swaddled in her labcoat, now blotched red. She came out looking more herself, alibeit less talkative and more interested in writing down information on the child she'd birthed than bothering Lyle for now.

RE: Research with SRuiz (Closed) - SRuiz - 09-12-2013

Lyle watched her move the flaps of her lips once more. "Not really. Just wondering if you ever shut uo or if monologuing is just part of the evil cliché" he really had nothing to lie to her about. Her talking was about as painful as nails on a chalkboard. Probably almost as painful as her appearance as it looked like she was struggling to keep her leather strapped clothes in place. Realizing she was pregnant after the mention of wanting to stick him with a minotaur, he let out a chuckle. "You're doing me more of a favor than I am for you" he said as the syringe neared him, a sharp jab piercing his arm. "I could imagine the horrors that is under those clothes of yours" with a yawn he passed out. He awoke minutes after with blurred vision. Not seeing anything else other than an increased swell from his lower body, he rolled his head back as he was still tied down, the sound of Vera and her "baby" being heard nearby.

RE: Research with SRuiz (Closed) - Redbane - 09-12-2013

Vera stopped writing after a bit and set uthe child in a crib elsewhere. She dug around in a drawer and found a ball gag, and she promtly put it in Lyle's mouth, securing it to his head. He could breathe around it luckily, but it was uncomfortable. Vera brought out yet another syringe, and this one was injected into his bladder. Noting his glare, she smiled amusedly, "Its a growth excelerant," she said simply, wattching his belly roll with life and grow, "I figured I'd just make things go a bit faster... you're probably due in a few minutes now," ahe hummed, heading to her desk and refilling yet more syringes, though these were injected more in his back and into his bowels it felt like, where the ensuing growths felt hard and round. She smiled a vile grin and rubbed his belly, pressing near the top in a way that forced the young down painfully, one of them dropping so the head was a bulge at the base of his member.

RE: Research with SRuiz (Closed) - SRuiz - 09-13-2013

Before even a witty response could be heard escaping his mouth, the red head forced a red ball into his mouth. Now he was certain the crazy chick was certainly into the sick bondage fetish. She brought out yet another syringe, a sting piercing his body. Just how many of those things did she have? His body reacted in an instant causing him to squirm around as much as the bindings allowed him to. Her words seemed to be like magic as his belly began to spurt forth with life as his chest grew a little puffy. The kids were growing. He had no time to notice that she stuck him again as his belly grew, a hoof piercing out with a small bulge. To make matters worse, she began to force her hands on his belly, prompting his member to get stiff instantly but painfully. He tried to ask her to stop, but only moans slipped out with drool. In a matter of minutes, his cock released as if he was having an orgasm, the feel of pressure around it finally ceasing, but the liquid had landed under the large orb and table. He could tell what it was though judging from how the kids were squirming around. His water broke.

RE: Research with SRuiz (Closed) - Redbane - 09-13-2013

She smiled at this, but her hands kept working his belly, though his bladder was working to viod itself of an unnatural burden. She kneaded from the top down, and watched a bulge, this one solid, a head probably, form and ever so slowly, work into the base of his length. Insted of being hard, it remained flaccid this time however, as Vera kneaded and squeezed his belly from the top and progressively down. It felt like he was on fire down at his length, though the head had only moved into maybe the first half inch of the base after five minutes. In this time, the hard growths had made themselves felt as well, and each felt like it was likely Ostrich Egg sized, and one had wedged in his hips sideways, prompting his body to obey one base order; push, and hard. When he gave his first push in time with Vera's minstrations, she grinned a bit wickedly, and gave the young in his blader a forceful press into his length,a stain of pink dripping from his length and pain lancing through him.

RE: Research with SRuiz (Closed) - SRuiz - 09-13-2013

Lyle struggled to get loose from his torture as the belly strained heavily, lowering with each passing second. His testicles were on fire as the once stiff member grew flaccid. The problem that he could not see was that it was steadily expanding, getting fatter. He stared at the large belly, noticing that it was getting bigger than it already was, but a surge of pain shot through his spine, causing him to jump. In a form of strength, his legs tore the restraints as he tried to force the first out of him. His yellow eyes stared intently with fire at the sick person responsible.

RE: Research with SRuiz (Closed) - Redbane - 09-13-2013

Vera was startled at first, then strapped a spreader bar to his thighs, dodging his weak kicks as he pushed. She re-did some restraints on his legs, and he could feel the pain in his hips ease, though it felt as though something were ripping his hips in two. This didn't last long and he found breif resprite when Vera resumed pushing and kneading his belly, the pressure releasing the pain in his hips, though now his poor hole bulged out slightly, tense and unyeilding at first to letting the obstacle pass. Vera kept working his belly and the fauns kept making progress, to the point Vera set up a mirror above the table, partially to watch Lyle's reaction, partially to torment him, as his member now had an inch and a half of the child's head spreading it open at the base and still working up as Vera's pushes on his belly increased in length, his puckered hole straining, still refusing to let whatever had passed theough his hips free, though one of its companions pressed through his hips again now. Vera smiled after ten minutes of this, his hole still unyeilding, hips crammed full, and a faun's head fully adding to his member's girth. She cradled the fauns head as she kept her other hand pushing, his progress penially agonizing as the shoulders started to emerge into the base of his member, while his hole yeilded slowly, with a hot burn, to the obstacle trying to pass.

RE: Research with SRuiz (Closed) - SRuiz - 09-16-2013

(Minor writers block at the moment. Tied up a little in real. I will have a post up tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience lol. )

RE: Research with SRuiz (Closed) - Redbane - 09-16-2013

(Its fine, it happens x3 )

RE: Research with SRuiz (Closed) - SRuiz - 09-24-2013

Lyle tried to get loose, but with the new weight and of course the crazy chick keeping him hostage, he was fastened back down. He did not give her once the pleasure of hearing him scream as the creature forced its way down his shaft painfully. With the head expanding his cock, the small horns bulging out from inside, the creature was close to coming out. He forced down even more as the shoulders began to near his testicles.

(Sorry for the post lol)

RE: Research with SRuiz (Closed) - Redbane - 09-25-2013

Vera just smiled and, in a stroke of warped kindness, gave him a shot of painkillers. It still hurt like a bitch and a half, but the pain was duller in his length. His ass was another story however, his hole beginning to tear slowly as something unnatural forced its way out slowly, hard and round, only to fall out with a sharp pain and an audible popping noise. By the time Vera had the shell, as he had against all laws of nature laid an egg, cleaned off, the child's head was a small dot of hair, and Vera began to squeeze his length gently at the, base, milking it to ease the child out. With the painkillers, it was almost pleasurable until more eggs pressed into Lyle's hips, now unaided by Vera's pushing on his swollen orb.
(Its alright ^^)

RE: Research with SRuiz (Closed) - SRuiz - 09-26-2013

Lyle struggled to get the kid out of his body as he was already fastened down. Vera seemed to try to make it better, but whatever she used on him did not work in the fullest. His backside was on fire a lot more than his shaft. In fact, it felt like something was making it's way down out his hole. With a forceful tear after several attempts for him to push it out, whatever it was slid out on the table. Vera wasted no time to in picking up the egg. His eyes rolled away from looking as it seemed another was making it way out of him. Vera made her way to rubbing the shaft however as the one he was having a harder time with trying to get the faun out of him. She seemed to help a lot as the kid was sliding out easily, his tip stretching further as the head had finally found the exit. He wish he could say the same for the egg as another one was making its way down.