Mpreg Central
Breeders Inc. (OPEN) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Breeders Inc. (OPEN) (/showthread.php?tid=2995)

Pages: 1 2

Breeders Inc. (OPEN) - Pregluvr - 01-03-2014

This is a roleplay for both mpreg AND fpreg.
In this roleplay, my character, Dillon, has figured out a way for men to be pregnant as well as women. Because of this he has entered into an agreement with countries around the world to allow men and women to be breeding machines in order to bolster said countries' numbers. With the exception of countries such as North Korea and Iran. Dillon uses his mansion on his private island (it is a massive island) as well as his other mansions around the island as a breeding haven. Men and women alike can come to this island and breed their baby(ies) in peace and be rebred over and over again.
You can carry as many babies as you like in this roleplay.

RE: Breeders Inc. (OPEN) - Pregluvr - 01-03-2014

**Dillon was a young man, only 28 years old and already the single wealthiest man in existence. He stood a good 6'5" and had a primarily muscular build. Save for a massive belly that nearly touched the ground and doubled as a bed. He was carrying so many babies, he had to use a wheelbarrow to get around. He had jet black hair and emerald green eyes.**

RE: Breeders Inc. (OPEN) - DragonKnight - 01-03-2014

Ryne laid on his titan like belly getting some rest. His belly was utterly massive and was filled to the brim with babies. His belly stood 20ft high and 30ft in length. Ryne was a small build, being 5"6' with blond hair and blue eyes. He enjoyed his pregnancies and loved being with men and women who enjoyed it to. Right now though, Ryne was feeling horny and needy. He waited for someone to come and hopefully give him a good fuck.

RE: Breeders Inc. (OPEN) - bellylover - 01-03-2014

I lumbered my way through the mansion, with my gigantic, rotund and round belly. It was perfectly spherical, standing 50 feet high and 50 feet in length. I needed a super strong wheelbarrow to lug my massive belly around, resting one hand over its huge circumference. "Man, this huge belly sure is tiring to have to lug around." I said to myself.

Ryne looked over to the man with the wheel burrow. "Excuse me! Can you do me a favour?" He asked as he was immobile with his Titan sized belly.

**Dillon turned his head to Ryne as he could not easily turn his body**
You need a wheelbarrow or something to lug that massive gut around right?

**I ordered some of my servants to help the other man get the sturdiest wheelbarrow we had for his belly. They retrieved one and helped the man put his belly in the wheelbarrow**

I turned towards another very pregnant man who called to me and waddled over to where he was resting with my massive belly. "What's up?"

Ryne smiled as he laid on top of his belly. "I was wondering if you can fuck me?" He asked.

"I don't think that's feasible right now, so I must apologize." I said as I rubbed my own massive belly. "Plus, I'm too pregnant to really muster the energy to do something like that."

**I looked down at my massive gut then up to Ryne**
Yeah, I can't, but I know someone who can!

**I called in to a huge man who was hung like a Clydesdale. Any bigger and he'd be stepping on it. I told him to nail Ryne until he was satisfied. The man did as I said and plugged up Ryne's ass and started pumping in and out like the piston in a car engine. Meanwhile I wheeled myself over to the other man**

Hello, I didn't get your name!

"Oh, hello. My name's Kevin. Aren't you Dillon?" I asked, having heard about this guy.

Yes, welcome to my island. Here you have your own mansion and servant staff to cater to your every whim.
All while you enjoy your pregnancy and birth!

**My babies started kicking and punching up a storm. Making my massive gut jiggle and bounce. I was so big there was nothing I could do to calm them.**

"Hey, Dillon. Do you mind if I feel your belly, if it's not too much trouble?" I asked, watching and being entranced by the movements of his massive belly.

Of course!

**I turn my massive self around so you could feel it. Though, I knew your belly would press into mine before you even got to it.**

I put my hand on Dillon's huge belly, feeling its taut surface and the occupants moving around inside it. Of course my belly and his had bumped together, but it was fine while I rubbed Dillon's belly.

**Everybody on the island including the servants were nsked. This made things easier for all parties. Especially those of us that were carrying heavy.**

So how many are you carrying Kevin?

"Ooh, I dunno. I haven't really thought to ask yet." I said. "What about you?"

Couple hundred. There are a few people Herr carrying in the thousands.
Would you like to go to the pool?
The water will help take the weight off our backs!

Ryne moaned as he was pumped by the large man. He cummed as the man removed himself and climbed off of him. "I'm carrying a couple thousand! It feels amazing!" He said happily as he hugged his giant belly.

"Yeah, I'd love to go to the pool." I said." That would feel heavenly to myself and my unborn kids.