Mpreg Central
Half human half wolf breeders - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: Half human half wolf breeders (/showthread.php?tid=4771)

Pages: 1 2

Half human half wolf breeders - Littleittyboy - 10-13-2014

A man is stolen and forced to have sex with large half wolves half humans who impregnate him with 'pups'(4-8 pups). I would like a wolf to rp with but another option would be we could be best friends and we could both get captured and impregnated and be in the cave together, in this case we would possibly share the wolf role.

My character:
Jace
Pale skin, green eyes, tall and lanky with slight muscle, short dark brown hair
Shy and soft spoken, very sweet and tries to help out as much as he can

RE: Half human half wolf breeders - Plutexian Mpregger - 10-13-2014

Name: Lucifer.
Race: human/werewolf/angel (best of three worlds instead of just two).
Description: Ears of a werewolf, body of a human (similar to Jace but with red hair, silver eyes etc) and angel wings and halo. Is fiercely protective, and can kill by just using his snake-like voice which is down to the mix of genetics.

(would that be good enough?)

RE: Half human half wolf breeders - Littleittyboy - 10-13-2014

Yeah :)

Jace wandered through the small forest at the edge of his town. Many told rumours about the creatures that roamed this forest but Jace paid no mind to them, they had to be just folklore. He smiled as he began climbing up his favourite tree and hung down from the branches smiling widely as he took in his surroundings

Lucifer was perched on top of a tree, which just happened to be the tree that Jace was climbing.

(his hair has bits of silver in, like Jaqen H'ghar from Game Of Thrones, and his lips are blood red).

Jace continued climbing, unaware of what was above him. Climbing this tree was an automatic thing now, right hand up, left foot, right foot, left hand. He hummed quietly before looking how far he had to go and freezing once seeing the creature

"Hello there." Lucifer hissed, upon seeing Jace's face for the first time. "Don't be afraid."

Jace began to climb back down quickly scared, he moved swiftly down the tree landing at the bottom with a small thud before backing away slowly

RE: Half human half wolf breeders - Plutexian Mpregger - 10-14-2014

"It's okay." Lucifer hissed. "You don't have to be scared, as I'm here to protect you."

RE: Half human half wolf breeders - Littleittyboy - 10-14-2014

Jace looked at him a little afraid "What do you mean you are here to protect me?" He said quietly biting his lip

Lucifer pointed upwards.

"And bring forth offspring." Lucifer hissed. "And anyone who gets between... will meet a painful death."

Jace looked utterly confused "What do you mean?" He said confused his back pressed against a tree opposite to the one he was climbing

"I want you to be the father of my children." Lucifer hissed. "I will not let you or our children be harmed."

Jace blushed "Oh...so you want us to hVe sex and I to impregnate you?" He said, scared but still a little relieved that he wasn't going to be killed and all he was wanted for was his sperm

RE: Half human half wolf breeders - Plutexian Mpregger - 10-15-2014

"I want us both pregnant." Lucifer grabbed the young man and pulled him close. "Now hold on."

RE: Half human half wolf breeders - Littleittyboy - 10-15-2014

Jace looked confused "I can't get pregnant?" He said and held onto him a bit out of fear because of what was going to happen

RE: Half human half wolf breeders - Okamiryun - 10-16-2014

(Is this still open?)

RE: Half human half wolf breeders - Littleittyboy - 10-16-2014

(Um, I guess so, what do you want to be?)

RE: Half human half wolf breeders - Okamiryun - 10-16-2014

(A child from one of the other packs, half human half wolf. If that's ok if not just a Native American human.)

RE: Half human half wolf breeders - Plutexian Mpregger - 10-19-2014

(I'm still here aswell, though I've been busy with an rp via email. Could do with a third person in the mix).

RE: Half human half wolf breeders - Littleittyboy - 10-20-2014

(Okay)