The Elf's Slave ( close with VicaLovey )

Athon smiled, "I don't have anything in mind, what do you want to do?"

"Nothing just want to stay with you like this forever" Horus smiled and kissed Athon. He rubbed Athon's huge belly and felt the babies kicking inside it.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

Athon could help smiling at what Horus said and hugged him happily.

Horus sat up and leaned to kiss the belly." Hey my sweetheart I can't wait to meet our babies. I hope they'll cute like you"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Athon laughed. "And I hope they are big and strong like their papa."

"Haha I'm not strong mysweetheart I'm just want to protect you as I can" Sam rubbed huge belly and kissed Athon softly

PM me If you want to RP. 

Athon kissed Horus back and smiled with a slight blush. "Well you do a good job, my love."

"Hey my sweetheart you want some water exercise? I had ever heard that it's good for pregnant person" Horus smiled and looked at his lover.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Athon smiled. "That sounds fun Horus, lets do that."

"Yeah Athon take off your cloths and I;ll lead you to the new pool. a golden pool. I hope you and your babies will like it" Horus smile and rubbed Athon's belly

PM me If you want to RP. 

"All of my clothes?" Athon asked feeling a slight blush cross his face.

"No my sweetheart I don't want other people see you in naked it's only for me haha. you can take off you clothes when we arrive to the pool I think it's good for you" Horus said and helped Athon to stand up.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Athon stretched a little. "Heh Yeah, Lets go to the pool!"

Athon and Horus walked to the pool the golden pool was decorated with Athon's pictures. "It's for you my sweetheart I hop you'll like it."

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devotedhelper15
06-13-2019, 03:34 AM
Last Post by xiao2
07-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Last Post by Dots
04-16-2018, 12:28 PM
Last Post by Dots