Our family (Closed)

Ariel moaned and smiled pecking jack

Jack smiled as he moved his hands to Ariel's breasts. He gave one a gentle squeeze and kissed Ariel deeply.

Ariel kissed back and smiling " baby I love you.."

Jack smiled. "I love you too, Ellie. I'm so glad to be here with you." He said lovingly.

Ellie smiled wide

Jack kissed Ariel deeply. "And what do we plan on doing today?" He asked.

" anything my pregnant hubby wants..."

Jack smiled. "How about we try on some more clothes. I know you love to see me in some tight clothing." He smiled knowingly.

Ariel jumped up " I have a bag full..." She giggled and grabbed the bag tossing him the clothes

Jack smiled as he started to try on clothes. His belly was bigger than last time and stretched the clothes to above his bellybutton.

Ariel giggled and snapped photos just for fun " I'll have to get a way bigger size..."

Jack smiled. "I thought you liked these tight clothes?" He said playfully. He posed in different ways as Ariel took the pictures.

Ariel smiled " oh I do but the company wants to see clothes that fit..."

Jack smiled. "Come on. You know you want to see me in tighter ones." He said playfully.

" well here..." Ariel giggled handing him small tight booty shorts

Jack smiled as he put it on. He could barely contain his ass in the shorts. "How perverted has my wife gotten?" He joked.

Ariel giggled " they look so good on you..." Ariel snapped a picture of just his belly and ass

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM