Illegitimate Heir (closed)

"I suppose after we eat I should start reading about plants and such." Lucas smiled as he ate his meal. "It'll be great to learn something new and to help those who truly need it."

"Yes, I believe we should learn some bits here and there."

Lucas nodded.

Silette continued to eat in silence before sighing, "Hey...Lucas...may I ask a question?"

"Of course. What do you want to know?" Lucas asked.

"How does love feel like?" asked Silette, "I never knew how it felt because if I were to feel a strong bond with a person...you know what happens."

"Hm...I can't really explain it. I've never really been interested in anybody romantically."

"Oh...I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine. I just think if you meet somebody and you're meant to be together, you'll know."

"I hope I'll feel that one day."

Lucas nodded. "I hope so as well."

Silette picked up her plates and took Lucas' plates also and placed them in the sink.

"Should we go for a walk?" Lucas offered.

She paused in washing the plates, "No thank you." she said politely, she was taking a few steps from him.

Lucas nodded. "Very well then. I'll be sure not to wander too far from the cottage." He smiled at her and stepped out of the house.

She smiled before she looked away, "Get a grip on yourself Silette, don't become close with him." she muttered, shutting her eyes tight as Lucas' image remained in her head.

Lucas took a path into the surrounding woods and took in the sights and smells. Once in a while he would pause to admire and observe the local wildlife and plants. The raw, untouched plants were a drastic change from the controlled gardens back at the palace. It was a plesant change and had its own flare to it. He smiled to himself as he strolled and felt himself relaxing.

Silette however soon began to make clothes for Lucas, being her first time to use a thread and needle, she kept on accidentally pricking her finger and cutting herself, until she made a simple set of clothes for Lucas before she quickly wrapped her hands with cloth.

Lucas returned with a small bouquet of wild flowers and put them in a vase and then placed them on the kitchen's table. "Silette, I'm back. The woods are a great place to relax."

Silette came out and smiled, "Lucas...I-I've a surprise for you." she stammered, her hands hidden behind her back in an attempt to hide her wounded hands.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM