Illegitimate Heir (closed)

"I'll do my best to teach you."

"I can't wait for it!" Silette said embracing Lucas, forgetting her nervousness about creating a bond with him.

Lucas blushed and returned the hug.

Silette pulled away from the hug and blushed, "I'm sorry." she mumbled.

"No. No. It's fine," Lucas assured her.

"Thank you Lucas." she said with a quick bow before turning her back from him, trying to hid her blushing from him.

"We can start tomorrow afternoon if you'd like," Lucas offered.

Silette nodded, her face buried in her hands.

"Are you alright?" Lucas asked. "Is something wrong?"

"I'm fine." was what she said though her voice was muffles by her hands.

"Very well. I'm going to change into my night clothes and settle in for some reading before I turn in."

"Alright." she said keeping her back to him due to her face still being a deep red.

Lucas prepared himself for bed and settled in the bed with a pile of books on the night stand. He kept his eyes glued to the pages as he studied the contents.

Silette however, decided to practice her own magic by giving life to inanimate objects, listening to them speak and try to move about, she smiled and laughed, finding the endeavour quite amusing to her eyes.

Lucas fell asleep a few hours later with a book open across his chest.

By the time Silette finished, she went into the bedroom and chuckled, she then approached Lucas and took the book that was opened from him and set it down on the dresser. Going to her side of the bed she sat down and began pondering on her thoughts.

Lucas slept soundly, only muttering about the information he took in from his reading in his slumber.

Silette was taken out of her thoughts when she saw Lucas, she can't help but laugh as she listens to him sleep talking.

Lucas quieted down after a while and fell into a deeper sleep.

Silette watched Lucas for some time before deciding that she too should go and rest.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM