Illegitimate Heir (closed)

Lucas nodded. The city looked much more welcoming in the morning light, not that he had much time to look at it the previous night. His stomach let out a loud gurgling sound as the baby kicked. He chuckled and rubbed his belly. "We'll get something to eat, don't worry."

"If you are hungry then we could have some food first." Silette suggested.

"Probably a good idea. There should be a bakery near by," Lucas said as he sniffed the air.

"You're really hungry aren't you?" Silette asked, an amused grin gracing her lips.

"Well, we pretty much skipped over dinner last night and I am eating for two, so yes, I'm really hungry."

"Okay, let's go get some breakfast then." she said as she followed the scent of the bakery.

Once they got to the bakery, Lucas got a handful of fruit and cream-filled pastries and some hot coffee with cream to go with it.

Silette paid for the food and smiled, she did not order anything and just waited for Lucas to finish eating.

Lucas practically inhaled the food and downed the coffee. He sighed in satisfaction. "That was fantastic."

"You ready?"

Lucas nodded. "Let's go find us a home."

Silette nodded, "Let's go, come on, I want you to see the house." she said eagerly.

Lucas smiled. "Lead the way then."

Silette led him through some paths before stopping at a bungalow, she smiled and approached the gate. "Hello?" an elderly woman came out and smiled, "Are you the buyer?" she asked, Silette nodded and took out the money, the old woman simply took it, took out the key and had Silette sign something.

"That sure was quick," Lucas commented. "It thought it would take much longer."

Silette grinned, "I slipped out last night when you were sleeping."

Lucas chuckled. "This looks like a great house to raise a child in. And the yard is large enough for a nice garden too."

"Only the best had to be chosen." Silette said with a small smile, she then pushed the gate open and led Lucas in, it was the perfect house, the perfect everything for them, the perfect start for a new life.

Lucas cried tears of joy. "Oh gods it's perfect."

Silette smiled, "I know, and don't worry about the furnitures, I'll just work my magic again." she said snapping as she placed some furnitures inside. "Less hassle for you."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM