Illegitimate Heir (closed)

"I slept well. How about you?"

"I wasn't able to sleep again, just thinking of our new life right now is enough to have me smile." Silette said as she placed their fpod on the plates.

Lucas nodded and got some juice from the ice box and poured them each a glass. "I'm thinking we could head into town and look for stuff for the baby's room."

"That's a good idea." Silette said, "For now though, we should eat.

"Of course," Lucas chuckled as he sat at the table. "I wonder if it's a boy or a girl. I mean, I'll be happy to have either and I'm a father either way."

Silette smiled, "Well either way, I will love them." Silette said, she then took out the book of magic she once held dear and handed it to Lucas, "Go on, look inside."

Lucas nodded and slowly lifted the cover of the book and turned to the first page.

He saw that the warning was not in there, it was smudged and a bit of blood was dripped onto it. Silette smiled guiltily, the next few pages.were different spells with Silette's notes all over the margins.

Lucas looked over the new spells. "This...This is what you were doing the other day."

She shrugged, these are the basics.of the Gervais family." she said.as.she let some light flow from her finger.

Lucas nodded and continued reading.

Silette elwatched him read, some pages contained her own sketches of the effects of the nagic.

"This...This is amazing. I could have never come up with these in my lifetime."

Silette blushed, "Don't worry you'll learn how to do them soon enough." she said as she began eating.

Lucas nodded and closed the book and began eating his meal.

Silette can't help but smile as she looked into a cup of water seeing the life a few years to come, a smile into her lips

Lucas finished his meal and the rest of his juice. "It'll be late fall when the baby gets here," he thought out loud. "There's so much to prepare for."

"Don't worry, we still have time." Silette said as she smiled softly, "Lucas...would you like to see our future together?" she asked holding the cup of water closely.

Lucas nodded. "Sure."

Silette showed him the cup
, inside the water was an image of ger and Lucas with a small bundle in Lucas' arms, Silette had a definite swell in her belly in the image , the two of them looked happy and quite content, a radiance seemed to come out of both of them, Silette smiled, "This is our future " she said ina voice barely above a whisper.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM